“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

After months of improving myself...

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I come to the conclusion that girls are not interested in me.

1. I'm a solid 8 outta 10 (IMO)

2. Funny

3. Confident

4. Intelligent

I got rid of my shyness. I approach HBs without thinking twice. But girls aren't being well receptive.

At least I been with a few girls sexually in my life, so I'm not a virgin. But I'm officially out of the dating game. I will only care about myself. I'll bang a few drunk girls whenever I'm horny, but I'm never trying to start a relationship again.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
woe is me.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
I come to the conclusion that girls are not interested in me.

1. I'm a solid 8 outta 10 (IMO)

2. Funny

3. Confident

4. Intelligent

I got rid of my shyness. I approach HBs without thinking twice. But girls aren't being well receptive.

At least I been with a few girls sexually in my life, so I'm not a virgin. But I'm officially out of the dating game. I will only care about myself. I'll bang a few drunk girls whenever I'm horny, but I'm never trying to start a relationship again.
just stay clear of americanized chicks. they are worthless.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
sounds like me.. i fit everything on that list too, but u can throw in tall (6'4), and the girls still arent receptive of me.
 

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
7
Location
California
00Kevin: What the hell is 'Americanized' suppose to mean?

Eighth: Dating is a numbers game. Of all the 7 billion people on this rock, half are women. Out of those half, about 20% are gonna be the age you want, right? That gives us 700 million.

What im ****ing saying is get over it. Maybe the reason girls aren't receptive is because you keep frequenting the same places?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
Originally posted by Create Reality
00Kevin: What the hell is 'Americanized' suppose to mean?
Go to this site: http://nomarriage.com
The owner of that site has bitter opinions, but he's telling the truth about American/Americanized women.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
I come to the conclusion that girls are not interested in me.

1. I'm a solid 8 outta 10 (IMO)

2. Funny

3. Confident

4. Intelligent

I got rid of my shyness. I approach HBs without thinking twice. But girls aren't being well receptive.

Maybe you're not as cool as you think. It's good to think you are but alot of people overrate themselves. Maybe you're one of them.
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Re: Re: After months of improving myself...

Originally posted by Fatality
Maybe you're not as cool as you think. It's good to think you are but alot of people overrate themselves. Maybe you're one of them.
Everybody has their faults...including myself...but I should get attention from HB7's and up. I'm always getting attention from some ugly b1tch that knows no one else would touch her with a 10 foot pole. I don't expect supermodels to date me...
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
hey man... dont get so stressed out.. just let things flow for awhile... you cant win all of them. take thnigs easy, chill with your mates, dont worry about getting any girls or relationships, if it happens it happens. :D live for the moment.
It is never worth it to jump through hoops and to put a lot of effort into getting or keeping ***** if all you want is sex. ***** is NEVER worth a lot of effort. Just do what you want to do with your time. If ***** wants to come along, great. If not, just tell her to get lost. If you can get ***** with very little effort, then great. But if not, pass on her and wait for another woman to come along. Sex is just a commodity. Spend your time and energy on making money, starting a business, or travel.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Moe Szyslak

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere warm
Maybe your just trying too hard. I took the summer off in regards to girls, read lots of articles on this site and now I'm having better luck than I was. I worked out and just focused on self improvement and activities that I enjoyed that didn't necessarily involve girls.

But really just take some time off and read every bit of info you can on this site. I used to approach with very little success before but now even if I don't get a number I feel good just for approaching. Do a search on pook, bondjamesbond, grey fox and inspirationman just to name a few. That's my 2 cents.
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Yeah, i posted in frustration. I'm gonna concentrate one 'me' and try again when i feel up to it. if a HB just so happens enter my life anytime, then cool.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
thats the way to go mate. well said.
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Theory

Could it be you're going after the gals who aren't interested in you, and ignoring those who are? Or you're not following the flow the right way when a gal is interested?

Read Disciple's posts in the "Tips" section, and you may find the problem in there.
 
Top