Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After months of improving myself...

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I come to the conclusion that girls are not interested in me.

1. I'm a solid 8 outta 10 (IMO)

2. Funny

3. Confident

4. Intelligent

I got rid of my shyness. I approach HBs without thinking twice. But girls aren't being well receptive.

At least I been with a few girls sexually in my life, so I'm not a virgin. But I'm officially out of the dating game. I will only care about myself. I'll bang a few drunk girls whenever I'm horny, but I'm never trying to start a relationship again.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
woe is me.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger

2. Funny

3. Confident

4. Intelligent

I got rid of my shyness. I approach HBs without thinking twice. But girls aren't being well receptive.

At least I been with a few girls sexually in my life, so I'm not a virgin. But I'm officially out of the dating game. I will only care about myself. I'll bang a few drunk girls whenever I'm horny, but I'm never trying to start a relationship again.
just stay clear of americanized chicks. they are worthless.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like me.. i fit everything on that list too, but u can throw in tall (6'4), and the girls still arent receptive of me.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
00Kevin: What the hell is 'Americanized' suppose to mean?

Eighth: Dating is a numbers game. Of all the 7 billion people on this rock, half are women. Out of those half, about 20% are gonna be the age you want, right? That gives us 700 million.

What im ****ing saying is get over it. Maybe the reason girls aren't receptive is because you keep frequenting the same places?

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Create Reality
00Kevin: What the hell is 'Americanized' suppose to mean?
Go to this site: http://nomarriage.com
The owner of that site has bitter opinions, but he's telling the truth about American/Americanized women.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger

2. Funny

3. Confident

4. Intelligent

Maybe you're not as cool as you think. It's good to think you are but alot of people overrate themselves. Maybe you're one of them.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: After months of improving myself...

Originally posted by Fatality
Maybe you're not as cool as you think. It's good to think you are but alot of people overrate themselves. Maybe you're one of them.
Everybody has their faults...including myself...but I should get attention from HB7's and up. I'm always getting attention from some ugly b1tch that knows no one else would touch her with a 10 foot pole. I don't expect supermodels to date me...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man... dont get so stressed out.. just let things flow for awhile... you cant win all of them. take thnigs easy, chill with your mates, dont worry about getting any girls or relationships, if it happens it happens. :D live for the moment.
It is never worth it to jump through hoops and to put a lot of effort into getting or keeping ***** if all you want is sex. ***** is NEVER worth a lot of effort. Just do what you want to do with your time. If ***** wants to come along, great. If not, just tell her to get lost. If you can get ***** with very little effort, then great. But if not, pass on her and wait for another woman to come along. Sex is just a commodity. Spend your time and energy on making money, starting a business, or travel.

Moe Szyslak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe your just trying too hard. I took the summer off in regards to girls, read lots of articles on this site and now I'm having better luck than I was. I worked out and just focused on self improvement and activities that I enjoyed that didn't necessarily involve girls.

But really just take some time off and read every bit of info you can on this site. I used to approach with very little success before but now even if I don't get a number I feel good just for approaching. Do a search on pook, bondjamesbond, grey fox and inspirationman just to name a few. That's my 2 cents.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i posted in frustration. I'm gonna concentrate one 'me' and try again when i feel up to it. if a HB just so happens enter my life anytime, then cool.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats the way to go mate. well said.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theory

Could it be you're going after the gals who aren't interested in you, and ignoring those who are? Or you're not following the flow the right way when a gal is interested?

Read Disciple's posts in the "Tips" section, and you may find the problem in there.