Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After first dates they don't initiate contact

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
From my experience, most women don’t reach out after the first date. It doesn’t mean that they aren’t interested. I’ve had tons of lays on the second date and I had to reach out to them after the first date.
Almost every woman that was interested in seeing me again messaged me first within 24 hours. If a woman is actually interested, they almost can't help themselves.

You are dealing with lukewarm interest at best. They may go out with you but you are only the guy she will date until something better comes along in her eyes.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Men initiate, you’re taking this SoSuave thing a bit too far
In reality, both strategies discussed here can be viable. It depends entirely on the individual, the girl, and the overall situation. The problem is guys apply the same "practices" with each women instead of trusting their gut, reading the situation, and taking it in context. Highly traditional women (for instance, a 1st gen East Asian girl) may NEVER take the initiative even if she's infatuated with you. I could also argue that waiting for the girl to text you can cultivate a rather passive, outcome dependant attitude.

That said, as of late I am much more inclined to not text a girl after a first date. In my experience if they like you, they'll text you that night, or the next day. Just how much initiating/chasing are men supposed to do? If you never pull back you won't be able to properly gauge her interest.

Last point: if a girl truly likes you it doesn't matter if you text her or not, so the point is moot. I feel like 90% of men's arguments are based around tactics used to secure low/medium interest women, it's completely pointless.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl i've been out with thats been high interest has texted me within 24 hours of the date ending and generally and you will just "know" wether it went well or not

Some girls will be more reserved than others but if it's there the underlying attraction really can't be ignored , you will just feel it and if you are feeling it she is too

Girls have a lot more dates than we do and most of them will be absolutely awful , but if your date does go well i feel like thats her cue too do some of the leg work

I mean we have to do the approach ,hold the conversation at an entertaining level, schedule and usually pay for the date .....

the very least she can do at the end is text to say "thanks i had a nice time i wanna see you again" .....

I mean if she doesn't i don't think i would want to be with her anyway

I've been on dates with girls where i literally cannot wait to fvcking leave , theres no sparks no chemistry nothing

Met 2 girls in the last year that were very very hard fvcking work on the first date

Safe to say we never spoke again

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wait to see if a woman will initiate after a first date.

If they do, and it's a positive message, they are interested.

If not, they are likely 50/50 at best
Well, she did text me right after and we chatted on my train ride home, but after that day, it was only me who initiated a few short convos (first date was 2 weeks ago)

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons why you DON'T take a woman out on a date before you have physical contact with her first.

If you followed that one rule and used it as a "dating principle", then you wouldn't need to ask pansy ass questions like the one you are asking now.
Not possible with OLD

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just text them it was fun and look forward to meet them again. You always want to know where you stand after the first date. They will either respond positively or tell you no connection. Both are great responses
This won't make them initiate the desire of a second date

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost every woman that was interested in seeing me again messaged me first within 24 hours. If a woman is actually interested, they almost can't help themselves.

You are dealing with lukewarm interest at best. They may go out with you but you are only the guy she will date until something better comes along in her eyes.
I’ve had tons of women put out on the 2nd date and I had to reach out after the 1st date. So, I disagree.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exact opposite. A woman knows that it’s on her to text the guy after a date to let him know she’s interested in a second date. If she doesn’t, she’s either playing games or she’s not (very) interested. A woman who doesn’t reach out will be nexted by me and I’ll be on to the next one.
Sounds like you’re missing out on a lot of pVssy by doing that.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are super good looking this almost always leads to flakes or ghosting.
Ever notice that women don't flake on or ghost men that they are attracted to?

That is why you should increase your sexual market value (SMV).

That is also why Mode One is effective, because aren't giving women a chance to ghost or flake on you.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you’re missing out on a lot of pVssy by doing that.
I don’t doubt it. I’ve slayed more than my fair share so I don’t stress over it. I’d rather avoid headaches than getting laid now.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ever notice that women don't flake on or ghost men that they are attracted to?

That is why you should increase your sexual market value (SMV).

That is also why Mode One is effective, because aren't giving women a chance to ghost or flake on you.
1) a person can only increase their SMV but so much. A dude who is a 3 is never going to suddenly become an 8 no matter how hard they work at it, unless they are obese and losing weight makes that big of a difference

2) Women do flake on guys they are attracted to if another guy they are attracted to more comes along or offers a competing date/time. You are rarely a woman's high score.

3) I don't care about Mode One

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“If a girl wants to go out with you, she will manipulate the moon and stars to make it happen”
That being said, on a first date with her I show her what a smooth operator can bring to the table. I always get spontaneous with my first dates. Do something different than her previous fvck.
Get deep in her feelz and make her crave more.
Then I vanish. I don’t even bat an eye to a text from her “I got home safe” or “let me know you get home safe” unless she starts texting like crazy I respond once and that’s it. I don’t become available too soon. All that mystery is gone and her pvssy dries up.
I’m more of a got business to handle mystical type of dude when it comes to girls vibing me at first.
One time I was in the car with a girl and a client called me to ask a quick question and I gently tapped her leg “I gotta take this”
2 minutes and the call was over.
That move peaked her interest hard.

Now If she don’t text me nothing in the next 24 hours then I know there is insufficient interest and she merits no more engagement.
I don’t even got to delete the # because it was never saved in the first place.

Take into account though, most women over 25 got game stripes and already know the game manual.
They will inject the pregnant pause on you even if she digs you.
Stay on your toes

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) a person can only increase their SMV but so much.

A dude who is a 3 is never going to suddenly become an 8 no matter how hard they work at it

, unless they are obese and losing weight makes that big of a difference
1. Um, that is the point; you work on what you can control, and you can control whether or not you turn your body fat percentage into muscle.

Over 40% of folks in the United States are obese, and a man can raise his SMV significantly just by shedding some pounds and building muscle.

2. Looks are subjective. A dude who is a 3 to one woman, may be a 7 to another.

The point is; work on what you can control, improve thy self, and go out and cold approach enough women and you will find the ones that are willing to fuk with you or not.

2) Women do flake on guys they are attracted to if another guy they are attracted to more comes along or offers a competing date/time.
Sure, that can happen...but is that more prevalent than a woman flaking because she was never feeling the guy like that in the first place.

I think not.

3) I don't care about Mode One
Do you, pimpin.