"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

After being Rejected, The girl....

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Maybe you can get a guilt-trip fvck out of this. :D


More seriously, you could just play it off like it's no big deal, and tell (jokingly) that you'll 'forgive her' if she introduces you to some of her cute friends. :) Seriously! For some odd and miraculous reason, you put yourself on the line, she rejected you, then she gave you the power right back by APOLOGIZING! This, I ain't never heard of before. Maybe you look so hurt and pathetic after the rejection that she felt especially bad? LOL.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
fatal : that would not be a response. thats another scenerio
The girl rejected you therefore it doesn't matter what you say, IT"S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Find another girl.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Maybe you can get a guilt-trip fvck out of this. :D


More seriously, you could just play it off like it's no big deal, and tell (jokingly) that you'll 'forgive her' if she introduces you to some of her cute friends. :) Seriously! For some odd and miraculous reason, you put yourself on the line, she rejected you, then she gave you the power right back by APOLOGIZING! This, I ain't never heard of before. Maybe you look so hurt and pathetic after the rejection that she felt especially bad? LOL.

by the way, I was just being playful with the above post. At the point, the best, most hassle-free approach would be to go fvck another girl.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by jakethasnake
At the point, the best, most hassle-free approach would be to go fvck another girl.
in front of her, after you finish analing her friend who your having a 3some with.
 

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
fatal ; any neg hits that i can use on her?
Neg hits are to be used when you need to knock the girl down a little to keep her in check and is generally used before you get rejected.

After your rejected she has made her decision. Take fatalities advice and find another chick to work it on.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
fatal ; any neg hits that i can use on her?
Well you would look kind of stupid putting her down after you just asked her out. Guys look retarded when they say something like "your loss" after a girl rejected him. If it's her loss why didn't she ask you out?

Just say somehting like"it never hurts to try" and move on.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Fatality
Well you would look kind of stupid putting her down after you just asked her out. Guys look retarded when they say something like "your loss" after a girl rejected him. If it's her loss why didn't she ask you out?

Just say somehting like"it never hurts to try" and move on.

That's a good one. I once was over at a friend of a friend's country cabin in Sweden during the 'Crayfish Fesitval', and I got smashed (those fvckers can drink - Skoal!), so I retired early to the attic to sleep for the nite. There was a Swedish guy and a girl sleeping in the attic with me, in seperate beds. Anyway, some fool suddenly turns on the speakers to MAX volume, and we all dumbfounded and groggy when we are jolted up. So half awake, me and the Swedish girl mutually decide to head over to the guest house outside the main house. Of course despite being drunk, I still have the sense to try to get with the girl. Typical Swede - blonde, slim, decent face. I'd give her a 7. So anyway, I'm just wearing my boxers and me and this Swedish girl end up about 40 feet away from ANY other human being, in a dark, secluded, quiet guest house. SCORE! I was very hopeful then and as soon as I got into my bed asked her to hop right in, but she said as she climbed into her own bed, "I'd rather not."



Ouch. :D



But since I deep down wasn't expecting anything to really happen, I reflexively muttered out loud with a smile, "Eh, it was worth a shot." That made her giggle, and since I was so drunk I decided that one try was a valiant effort and went to bed. So as embarrassing as it is to admit, I was TOTALLY ISOLATED with a Swedish chica in a guest house, in my boxers (she actually slept in her shirt and jeans, which I found weird) - and I didn't have sex that night! LOL! :p


So anyway, sorry for the long winded anecdote, but just saying with a smile, "It was worth a try" is a funny, charming, classy thing to say instead "it's your loss" like some kind of babyish sore loser.


In retrospect though, I think I should have persisted some more. After I said "It was worth a shot" and she giggled, I could see a sudden sparkle in her eyes. I should have taken ONE MORE try and said, "Aw, come on right in.... it'll be fine...".


Oh well - coulda, shoudla, woulda. :p It's all a never-ending lesson. ;)




Addendum:


Actually, if I had pushed the issue further, I could've been in a pretty hellish situation. Imagine this: I make a pass at her, and gently grab her hand to lead her into the bed. She freaks, and runs out of the guest house screaming. And of course all the friends in the main house come out to find out wtf is going on. She is hysterical, in tears, accusing me of harrassing her. How the fvck is THAT going to look? :eek:


Think about it: there you have me, a Korean kid from the US, and an 'innocent' Swedish girl crying "wolf!/rape!" ALL of the 15 Swedish guests (all 23-28 years old) would have been VERY angry and offended - especially since the 'suspect' was a foreigner (maybe even a non-white one, if some of them don't like the idea of a Swedish woman with a man of color?). Then there I am stranded on a REMOTE country house with 15 hostile Swedes. I would've been FUCT - maybe even had the police called on me. I was there with a Swedish female friend of mine, but I'm not sure if she would've defended me in the face of those accusations as I am not THAT close with her - I was just hanging out with her because we went to college together for a year (she returned to Sweden after that), and I happened to be in her town on a trip (Stockholm).



So, what do you people think? I personally think I acted correctly and sensibly. Some of you hardcore wannabe 'pimps' might disagree and say that I "shoulda put it in her azz", but I think that's just bullshyt machotalk. I personally did the right thing, but I wonder what some of you think - would you have pushed it further, to try to get her to put out?
 
Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
(and my sincerest apologies for hijacking this thread.)
 

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Sin Town
she rejected you dude, move on. You don't need to reply, shes obviously not worth your time. heres your reply, "peace out"

go find someone else who realizes that your the shyt








"I made her an offer she couldn't refuse"
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
This guy should be asking out more than one girl at a time.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top