Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

After being Rejected, The girl....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you can get a guilt-trip fvck out of this. :D

More seriously, you could just play it off like it's no big deal, and tell (jokingly) that you'll 'forgive her' if she introduces you to some of her cute friends. :) Seriously! For some odd and miraculous reason, you put yourself on the line, she rejected you, then she gave you the power right back by APOLOGIZING! This, I ain't never heard of before. Maybe you look so hurt and pathetic after the rejection that she felt especially bad? LOL.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
fatal : that would not be a response. thats another scenerio
The girl rejected you therefore it doesn't matter what you say, IT"S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Find another girl.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Maybe you can get a guilt-trip fvck out of this. :D

More seriously, you could just play it off like it's no big deal, and tell (jokingly) that you'll 'forgive her' if she introduces you to some of her cute friends. :) Seriously! For some odd and miraculous reason, you put yourself on the line, she rejected you, then she gave you the power right back by APOLOGIZING! This, I ain't never heard of before. Maybe you look so hurt and pathetic after the rejection that she felt especially bad? LOL.

by the way, I was just being playful with the above post. At the point, the best, most hassle-free approach would be to go fvck another girl.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
At the point, the best, most hassle-free approach would be to go fvck another girl.
in front of her, after you finish analing her friend who your having a 3some with.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fatal ; any neg hits that i can use on her?
Neg hits are to be used when you need to knock the girl down a little to keep her in check and is generally used before you get rejected.

After your rejected she has made her decision. Take fatalities advice and find another chick to work it on.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fatal ; any neg hits that i can use on her?
Well you would look kind of stupid putting her down after you just asked her out. Guys look retarded when they say something like "your loss" after a girl rejected him. If it's her loss why didn't she ask you out?

Just say somehting like"it never hurts to try" and move on.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality
Well you would look kind of stupid putting her down after you just asked her out. Guys look retarded when they say something like "your loss" after a girl rejected him. If it's her loss why didn't she ask you out?

Just say somehting like"it never hurts to try" and move on.

That's a good one. I once was over at a friend of a friend's country cabin in Sweden during the 'Crayfish Fesitval', and I got smashed (those fvckers can drink - Skoal!), so I retired early to the attic to sleep for the nite. There was a Swedish guy and a girl sleeping in the attic with me, in seperate beds. Anyway, some fool suddenly turns on the speakers to MAX volume, and we all dumbfounded and groggy when we are jolted up. So half awake, me and the Swedish girl mutually decide to head over to the guest house outside the main house. Of course despite being drunk, I still have the sense to try to get with the girl. Typical Swede - blonde, slim, decent face. I'd give her a 7. So anyway, I'm just wearing my boxers and me and this Swedish girl end up about 40 feet away from ANY other human being, in a dark, secluded, quiet guest house. SCORE! I was very hopeful then and as soon as I got into my bed asked her to hop right in, but she said as she climbed into her own bed, "I'd rather not."

Ouch. :D

But since I deep down wasn't expecting anything to really happen, I reflexively muttered out loud with a smile, "Eh, it was worth a shot." That made her giggle, and since I was so drunk I decided that one try was a valiant effort and went to bed. So as embarrassing as it is to admit, I was TOTALLY ISOLATED with a Swedish chica in a guest house, in my boxers (she actually slept in her shirt and jeans, which I found weird) - and I didn't have sex that night! LOL! :p

So anyway, sorry for the long winded anecdote, but just saying with a smile, "It was worth a try" is a funny, charming, classy thing to say instead "it's your loss" like some kind of babyish sore loser.

In retrospect though, I think I should have persisted some more. After I said "It was worth a shot" and she giggled, I could see a sudden sparkle in her eyes. I should have taken ONE MORE try and said, "Aw, come on right in.... it'll be fine...".

Oh well - coulda, shoudla, woulda. :p It's all a never-ending lesson. ;)

Addendum:

Actually, if I had pushed the issue further, I could've been in a pretty hellish situation. Imagine this: I make a pass at her, and gently grab her hand to lead her into the bed. She freaks, and runs out of the guest house screaming. And of course all the friends in the main house come out to find out wtf is going on. She is hysterical, in tears, accusing me of harrassing her. How the fvck is THAT going to look? :eek:

Think about it: there you have me, a Korean kid from the US, and an 'innocent' Swedish girl crying "wolf!/rape!" ALL of the 15 Swedish guests (all 23-28 years old) would have been VERY angry and offended - especially since the 'suspect' was a foreigner (maybe even a non-white one, if some of them don't like the idea of a Swedish woman with a man of color?). Then there I am stranded on a REMOTE country house with 15 hostile Swedes. I would've been FUCT - maybe even had the police called on me. I was there with a Swedish female friend of mine, but I'm not sure if she would've defended me in the face of those accusations as I am not THAT close with her - I was just hanging out with her because we went to college together for a year (she returned to Sweden after that), and I happened to be in her town on a trip (Stockholm).

So, what do you people think? I personally think I acted correctly and sensibly. Some of you hardcore wannabe 'pimps' might disagree and say that I "shoulda put it in her azz", but I think that's just bullshyt machotalk. I personally did the right thing, but I wonder what some of you think - would you have pushed it further, to try to get her to put out?

Last edited:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(and my sincerest apologies for hijacking this thread.)

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
she rejected you dude, move on. You don't need to reply, shes obviously not worth your time. heres your reply, "peace out"

go find someone else who realizes that your the shyt

"I made her an offer she couldn't refuse"

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy should be asking out more than one girl at a time.