SIXPAKGQ
Don Juan
...apologized and felt guilty for rejecting me. How should I respond?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I think the only way to respond is to find another girl.Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
How should I respond?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
The girl rejected you therefore it doesn't matter what you say, IT"S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
fatal : that would not be a response. thats another scenerio
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Maybe you can get a guilt-trip fvck out of this.
More seriously, you could just play it off like it's no big deal, and tell (jokingly) that you'll 'forgive her' if she introduces you to some of her cute friends.Seriously! For some odd and miraculous reason, you put yourself on the line, she rejected you, then she gave you the power right back by APOLOGIZING! This, I ain't never heard of before. Maybe you look so hurt and pathetic after the rejection that she felt especially bad? LOL.
in front of her, after you finish analing her friend who your having a 3some with.Originally posted by jakethasnake
At the point, the best, most hassle-free approach would be to go fvck another girl.
Neg hits are to be used when you need to knock the girl down a little to keep her in check and is generally used before you get rejected.Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
fatal ; any neg hits that i can use on her?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Well you would look kind of stupid putting her down after you just asked her out. Guys look retarded when they say something like "your loss" after a girl rejected him. If it's her loss why didn't she ask you out?Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
fatal ; any neg hits that i can use on her?
Originally posted by Fatality
Well you would look kind of stupid putting her down after you just asked her out. Guys look retarded when they say something like "your loss" after a girl rejected him. If it's her loss why didn't she ask you out?
Just say somehting like"it never hurts to try" and move on.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.