I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Well, of course!(phsycologically if the last thing that she reads/thinkis about is u, she will subcontiously think about you in her sleep, and this will create additional attraction for her towards you)
If you dont believe in it, then u dont have to do it, and you can continue doing things in the ways that u think are "right" or "better", but for those who are willing to try it out and see that it DOES "do sh!t" , goodluck.Originally posted by Hot Ice
Well, of course!
Hehehe. DJ's are always concentrating these little bull details that don't do ****...![]()
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Who is that aimed at? Any what is ur reason for saying that? have u tried it before? have u asked a woman on HER opinion on this matter? Has it worked or NOT worked for you? Because i HAVE tried this in the past, and i HAVE asked a woman on her point of view on the subject, and it HAS worked for me in the past (the girls told me this).... oh ya.. umm... what was that u were saying about being a fool?Originally posted by xblitz44x
Reply. Don't be a fool. And people wonder why they don't get laid.
You missed my point.... ok... try this... after a date with a girl, u get home and u sms her (putting urself in her position) now if u go to bed without a reply u will have doughts and u wont know what to think.... but if u sms her and u get a reply, u will go to sleep alot more "calmy" and peacfull at mind... and when u wake up u will not wake up with doughts, u will wake up thinkking positivelly about her etc.Originally posted by xblitz44x
If a girl dreams about you it doesn't mean she's going to be more attracted to you. Jesus. People dream of Freddie Kreuger, that doesn't mean they want to fvck him, claw and all.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Umm.... and why would u say that? I am not talking about celebs etc that i see on tv and say "omg i'd F*ck her" etc... i am talking about women that i have met in real life!Originally posted by xblitz44x
PS: I call bullshyt on the below statement. If it were true you wouldn't be here:
"P.S.: Every girl that i have wanted to bed i have been successfull with. "
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.