After a 3 year relationship, I'm almost back to square one...

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
TL;DR version:

Can anyone give me a good list of pick-up and game material that I can quickly go through?

So I just got out of a LTR with a hot chick... I always played on the side, but they were nowhere near as good-looking as my GF, so I didn't need much game to hook 'em.

Now that I'm single again, I want to stay way from fatties and uglies. I'm a regular at a couple of bars and don't really like to sh*t where I eat, so I use waitresses as practice, but what I really need to find again is raw game.

I know that reading material and watching videos is no substitute for actually going out and practicing it, but can anyone list their top 5 references for picking up chicks?

And I really would like to stay away from DeAngelo and that whiner Tyler Durden...

Thanks in advance!

Mike

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are social person , they mystery will be a very helpful for you

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aww dude why bog yourself down in bull shyt theory? Just get out there and have fun! You already know exactly what you need to do.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Actually, I took some good advice away from Tyler when he was on the big Eckhart Tolle kick talking about being present and in the moment. Couple that with a bit of body language study and the world changes, no joke. You really start to notice things you did not before, it helps you get out of your head and look at what is in front of you...

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if I'm not feeling too social?
wont work , because Mystery method depend on penetrating the social circle then become the highest male value in the social circle (gaining social proof )
,then start seduction game from that point .
I know it is the best way because many real seducers use it

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that you have motivation but PUA material is just a psychological help.
Also raises your expectations so it's not good.

Start small. Relax. It'll happen.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Mike,
No you aren't back to square one at all....You are older and wiser,and you didn't get hooked!...Look spin Plates,it's the only way...in between learn to Dance it really is the way to go.