“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Afc World

StoneCold

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Olright people

Here i am in My home Living with AFC'S

My mates AFCS

People I meet AFCs

I mean Their are Just to many AFCs in My life

Where the hell am i ment to get all the positive Motivation From

When you meet The goods The AFCS are always their to make You fall back To AFC mode

Its Like a Trance

Its like i want to bring my Devil Out but the angel turns the fire out when AFC's are around

What Give ?





:D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
Your not your own person, you are your AFC-friend's person. Grow a pair.
 

jdr120

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
canada
"Where the hell am i ment to get all the positive Motivation From"

You are your own best (and only) positive motivator... You can't depend on othere for motivation, if you do, it is not true motivation. It has to come within YOU.

Rise up above their "ACF" asses, and show them that you are a leader. after all isn't that what the DJs mindset is all about..
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Find new friends that aren't AFC's. Problem solved.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by splinterkb
Find new friends that aren't AFC's. Problem solved.
No, problem NOT solved.

This isn't an issue with your friends. This is an issue with YOU. Yes, the whole world follows the corporo-social structure because each individual has been raised since birth to fall in line. You can't do much about that. What you CAN do is break away from the rigid doctrines and forge your own path in life.

Your friends will see your example and strive to be more like you.

Complaining about how all your friends are chumps is the sign of a beta-male. An alpha-male gets along fine with or without alpha friends, even though he may prefer the alpha friends.
 
Top