Olright people
Here i am in My home Living with AFC'S
My mates AFCS
People I meet AFCs
I mean Their are Just to many AFCs in My life
Where the hell am i ment to get all the positive Motivation From
When you meet The goods The AFCS are always their to make You fall back To AFC mode
Its Like a Trance
Its like i want to bring my Devil Out but the angel turns the fire out when AFC's are around
What Give ?

Here i am in My home Living with AFC'S
My mates AFCS
People I meet AFCs
I mean Their are Just to many AFCs in My life
Where the hell am i ment to get all the positive Motivation From
When you meet The goods The AFCS are always their to make You fall back To AFC mode
Its Like a Trance
Its like i want to bring my Devil Out but the angel turns the fire out when AFC's are around
What Give ?