Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AFC friend getting married to fat ugly girlfriend..

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My AFC friend since childhood is getting married to a fat ugly girl, how do I tell him that I think it's a bad idea. He's 22, it's his first girlfriend, and now he's getting married.......

saxojon

Reaction score
Stéphane said:
My AFC friend since childhood is getting married to a fat ugly girl, how do I tell him that I think it's a bad idea. He's 22, it's his first girlfriend, and now he's getting married.......
Show him this or similar forums on the net and tell him he could either do better or live miserably for the rest of his life. The choise is up to him, really..

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beat him up and hope he gets some sense, OR show him whats up.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think he is marrying her because he is insecure and doesn't think he can do better or do you think he really loves her?

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Do you think he is marrying her because he is insecure and doesn't think he can do better or do you think he really loves her?
Probably a little bit of both, he probably doesn't think he can do better, and plus he seems to be in love with her, but it's his first girlfriend seriously...

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stéphane said:
Why is it a bad idea? Her girlfriend could be trying to convince her the same thing.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Now if his wife was an HB 10 would you be saying the same thing?

WHy is he AFC just because he wants to marry a woman who you don't find attractive?

also. maybe they are happy together? Just a thought

me and my first gf and really close. she's not the first girl i've been with, but she is my first "real" gf. we are best friends and hope for a future together

nothing wrong with his picture at all. live you life man, and let him live his. :)

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whaaat? Woulda expected more backlash from this AFC and fat chick hating community.

Marrying the FIRST person you have a relationship with should be a no no :down: . Obviously he is compensating with this girl, and can do much better. Do they get along? Does she boss him around? There is no way you should be marrying with such inexperience in relationships. Is he just grabbing onto the first thing he can find?

If this was my mate I would do everything to stop him, even if I looked like a complete prick. He is throwing his life away!

Marriage is supposed to be a life long thing. How does he know they want to be together for the rest of their lives? Is he happy humping a whale till the end of his days? (WHO WOULD BE?!).

Conclusion:
There is only one thing you can do.

Object at the marriage ceremony and explain how much of a fat wh0re she is and he can do better! :cheer:

You should not get married to someone until you are experienced with relationships and know exactly what you do and do not want in a person.

This is not shallow. If I were to marry someone I would to know that they are a healthy individual (by not being a farkin whale), and of course ATTRACTIVE (Which should be high up on your shopping list anyway).

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sit down with him and show him "Norbit" movie lol. That should definitely open his eyes.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
She might be a nice person and they might be happy togethar??
/thread.

No wait, not quite. If he's happy, if she's happy, that's what matters. I'm pro-marriage and I'd rather be married to a plain woman who makes me happy than a pretty one who drives me crazy. And we all know the pretty ones usually do.

You're going to stick your **** in the same woman for the rest of your life. You really think it's going to matter how she looks after 3 years?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Stéphane said:

it would not work out even if he married a model... marriage is obsolete.. sadly he thinks his odds are better cause she is unattractive but ugly fatties cheat and lie just like beauty queens...

Ugly fatties are being chased by the millions of men that are rejected by cute girls every day.

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant help AFC's that dont want to be helped.

a) they live in a dreamworld
b) they dont think theyre bad with women
c) they dont dump they get dumped. he isnt going to finish with her.

But if he is a real AFC then he will not be in the relationship for too much longer, AFC's always **** up, even with fat chicks....and thats where you come in an take him under your wing.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
I still don't get what makes him so AFC?

sounds like more of a put down to me than trying to help him

so what if he's marrying his first girlfriend? is it a sin or something?

IMO they'd be better off together not having to deal with all the stupid emotional baggage that comes after 50 different "failed" relationships

I think you should be proud that this man found someone he wants to be with forever instead of trying to stop him. help him make the most out of his relationship. be a friend not a hater

I think somewhere deep down, you are all Jealous of this man. A good girl is hard to find these days, let alone a good wife. so why tear down someone who's found it on the first try?

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
22 is too young to be getting married. Your life is barely 1/5th of the way over by then.

He wants to spend the next 70 years with the same woman? He wants to go 70 years without ever ****ing another girl?

The future is such a strange place. Amazing things can happen and amazing relationships can form. He's an idiot for thinking he'll never meet someone he likes more than this broad.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Furyguy said:
22 is too young to be getting married. Your life is barely 1/5th of the way over by then.

He wants to spend the next 70 years with the same woman? He wants to go 70 years without ever ****ing another girl?

The future is such a strange place. Amazing things can happen and amazing relationships can form. He's an idiot for thinking he'll never meet someone he likes more than this broad.

why is he an idiot for getting married?

22 is not too young. In many culture across the globe people get married much younger

Marriage does not have an age requirement

some people honestly want marriage over broads

strange i know, but true

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck his fat girlfriend and then tell him right before he walks down the isle.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
22 is not too young.

Here in the US it really is. Guy should be getting his life and career on track so he can be a good husband at 30.

San Jose California said:
No one has answered my question yet: why SHOULD you marry a hot woman?
Because your dick going into a pretty face is just so much more fun to watch.