Advise with smoking hot personal trainer

ncontradiction

Reaction score
I would not mind a little advise here. I was approached by a thin, beautiful, large breasted personal trainer at school last week. I know, but its true. We exchanged numbers. She called me first on Friday. I couldn't talk long and told her I would call her soon. I called on Monday night and left a vm telling her to call if she wanted. She called back @ 10 that night and we talked for about 5 minutes. I was just trying to set up a date. Apparently I kept saying that I would call her tomorrow (tuesday). I thought we made plans for tuesday night. I call her this afternoon and she says I must of misheard her because tonight is her aunts birthday. I told her I have something to do tomorrow night for a couple hours and am busy the rest of the week. She said we should get together tomorrow when I am done with my thing. We talked for about an hour today. I need advise on what to do next. Should I not call her tomorrow and wait for her to call even if it means not seeing her till next week? Should I not call her again until she calls me? Should I call her now and meet her for a quick bite? Any help would be appreciated.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Just call her and setup a meet. Don't worry about looking "too available" and all that stuff.

I know situations when a guy needs to hold back and not be too available for a chick...but this doesn't feel like one of those. Her interest seems high enough, and she's not playing any games with you yet. Go for it now, and see where it takes you.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The best advice is to make a damn move and just do it like Nike.

Case closed.

ncontradiction

Reaction score
So she texts me the next morning (Wed) and I call her when I wake up a couple of hours later and we talk for about an hour. She ends the call by telling me I better not cancel on her (Wed night) after my thing. I get a text from her later that day that she can't do it tonight "something important has come up". I text back no problem and she didn't call Thursday. What is my next move?

ncontradiction

Reaction score
yea. she text me friday morning saying her house flooded. Now I think she may be a clinger. lol. nonstop texting-calling. thanks

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about some pics?

Could be crazy, if it's a little too easy (good to be true) it usually is.

ncontradiction

Reaction score
This chick could be crazy. Major issues. Pic I have does not show the body. She tries to make me feel jealous. Constant tests. Could be over though. I thought her pic had a facial abnormality on it and I pointed it out to her. She got freaked out and hasn't responded much this weekend. Could be over. This is my last two months of college. woooohoooooo. I can't have some crazy chick playing with my mind right now. She called this morning, but I did not answer and probably will not call unless she leaves me a message apologizing and telling me exactly why she did not respond well this weekend. I still need advice though if I am doing something wrong. I don't think ***** is in the cards. She is very religious. If I was going to talk to her it would be just for *****.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post a pic via imageshack or something.. edit: didnt realize you don't have body pic, then no matter..

In any case, here is what i would do - I'd use her for social proof. I'd invite her out to parties and bars, and then other girls would go "damn that guy is with her, who is he?!" and you could tell him just who you are :)

if she starts acting crazy when you do this, then just drop her.

Last edited:

ncontradiction

Reaction score
I am not sure I could think of her as just social proof. It seems like when I talk to her I can't stop thinking about her. The way I see it, either she apologizes or I don't call. I don't have time for this ****.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
post a pic via imageshack or something..

In any case, here is what i would do - I'd use her for social proof. I'd invite her out to parties and bars, and then other girls would go "damn that guy is with her, who is he?!" and you could tell him just who you are :)

if she starts acting crazy when you do this, then just drop her.
What's with you and the pics, man? Jesus.:crackup:

Anyway, I don't know about using this girl for social proof. If ncontradiction wants to date this girl, then he shouldn't settle for second best. Either she's dating him, or he's dropping her.

And right now it sounds like too much drama for what he's getting out of it. I'd back off for a while.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't drop her fast ... pursue other women while your at it. If she calls back just answer and setup a date, if she cancels again then yeah it's a lost cause. Keep her as a friend you never know, she may have hot friends.