"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Advice

tbstimber12

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
In need of Advice

So I've been an avid Don Juan reader for a few years now, and just finally registered for the forums because I need some advice.

I have this friend who I've been friends with for a little over 2 years. We initially became friends through a buddy of mine, and we were friends because we both were seeing other people at the time.

I never really thought of her as "more than a friend" until we had a little get together about a month ago when we went to a swing dance together.

She gave all the signs. Kino, flirting, it was all there, and it really made me change my mind about just being a friend with her.

After the date I basically told her I was interested in her, and that would couldn't just "be friends" anymore. I gave her some time to think about it and told her when I get back in town to let me know.

Did I handle this right??? Where should I go from here?? Thanks.
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
You probably made things worse. You turned what could've been an emotional decision into a rational one for her causing her to overanalyze the situation via introspection.
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
Re: In need of Advice

Originally posted by tbstimber12
So I've been an avid Don Juan reader for a few years now, and just finally registered for the forums because I need some advice.


I think your lying.....why would would you tell her your feelings if you were an avid reader?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

tbstimber12

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I never said

I never said I told her my feeling...I am not in love with this girl...I said I was interested in dating her...not being her friend
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You should have asked us first before you put your foot in your mouth - now it soesn't matter - the deed has been done!!

Whatever you do don't ask her again or initiate the call!!
 

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 30, 2003
Messages
2,393
Reaction score
14
Location
At home
If I come up to you, and start telling you reasons on why I'm better than you, and everyone else in the world... telling you about my accomplishments, women i've nailed, will you believe me?

Would you expect me to be this person, if you see me with a hot GF, charismatic persona, positive, etc?

My point?

Don't ever let whatever you have to say get in the way of whatever you want to do.

What do I mean?

Don't talk, act. Show her whatever you want to show her, with actions, DJ actions, that is.
 

tbstimber12

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Yea I definately figured to let her make the next move, but I didn't think I could get off the "friend" ladder if I didn't tell her that I could just be her friend anymore.

Thanks for the advice everyone
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by tbstimber12
Y.. but I didn't think I could get off the "friend" ladder if I didn't tell her that I could just be her friend anymore.
You should have asked her out dancing and grab her hand to slow dance and then gone for the kiss!! If she complys then you may have something if she would have turned her head in disgust then you would have known your answer.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top