Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice: What do I do with this girl

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was good, but not THAT good, lol.

I do coach sometimes in the youth leagues here in US. Love teaching the game. Very passionate about it.

You are getting some good advice here. Don’t video call her. Let her miss you a bit...this is where restraint will serve you.

Be the one she is curious about and wondering about...not too accessible. You’ll need to calibrate to your cultural norms but don’t be too eager.

I hope your recent conversation went well.

:)
Oh, that's still cool.

I won't call her. Thank you so much for all the advice.

Yep, it did

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

She texted me like an hour ago on WhatsApp. She just said 'Hey'. The last time we talked was when she called me 13 days ago. I haven't spoken to her since then or interacted with her on social media either.

The thing is schools are yet to resume, we can't see for now. So our texting would probably just be hellos and all unless I carry the conversation

But still I want to reply her, I don't want her to think I'm no longer interested in her.

Also after today's convo, I continue to stay away from e-interaction right?

What do you think?
@espanish
@BeExcellent
@Clamslammer
@Robert28
@AttackFormation
@backseatjuan
@stringpuller
@samspade
@ Everyone around

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah well Argentina (God love them and all respect to Messi) has been a problem for everyone.

I’m in US and played in both high school & university.

US is still rather frustrating on the pitch so I like various international teams, Nigeria being one.

Best always
Nice! I played for a long time as well...actually played for some time in college with Brian McBride(super cool guy) and Matt McKeon(complete d!ck) who played for US Soccer...

Yes the US team is very frustrating because they seem stuck in the same place the last 25 years, but we finally have a legit young star in Pulicic...now we just need 3 or 4 more like him and we could maybe compete...

I always loved the Super Eagles back in the early to mid 90s when they played a fun fast attacking style and had lots of talent like Finidi George, Okocha, Kanu and Yekini...I remember I always played with them when I played Fifa Soccer on the consoles...

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

She texted me like an hour ago on WhatsApp. She just said 'Hey'. The last time we talked was when she called me 13 days ago. I haven't spoken to her since then or interacted with her on social media either.

The thing is schools are yet to resume, we can't see for now. So our texting would probably just be hellos and all unless I carry the conversation

But still I want to reply her, I don't want her to think I'm no longer interested in her.

Also after today's convo, I continue to stay away from e-interaction right?

What do you think?
@espanish
@BeExcellent
@Clamslammer
@Robert28
@AttackFormation
@backseatjuan
@stringpuller
@samspade
@ Everyone around
I would just ignore her, she sounds like a waste of time. Of you cannot see her this weekend why waste time talking to her

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! I played for a long time as well...actually played for some time in college with Brian McBride(super cool guy) and Matt McKeon(complete d!ck) who played for US Soccer...

Yes the US team is very frustrating because they seem stuck in the same place the last 25 years, but we finally have a legit young star in Pulicic...now we just need 3 or 4 more like him and we could maybe compete...

I always loved the Super Eagles back in the early to mid 90s when they played a fun fast attacking style and had lots of talent like Finidi George, Okocha, Kanu and Yekini...I remember I always played with them when I played Fifa Soccer on the consoles...
Yes, Pulisic is very exciting to watch and will develop into a star. Okocha is my favorite because of his dribbling. Our players in recent years cannot be compared to them.
I'm quite surprised other countries like the Nigerian team

We do have a few talented players but since they grew or play outside the country, they don't want to play for Nigeria. Like how we lost Tammy to England, we might also lose Saka of Arsenal.

I don't blame them at all, everyone wants something better, lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, Pulisic is very exciting to watch and will develop into a star. Okocha is my favorite because of his dribbling. Our players in recent years cannot be compared to them.
I'm quite surprised other countries like the Nigerian team

We do have a few talented players but since they grew or play outside the country, they don't want to play for Nigeria. Like how we lost Tammy to England, we might also lose Saka of Arsenal.

I don't blame them at all, everyone wants something better, lol
That team captured the imagination of the world...it seemed like everyone was rooting for them...they came so agonizingly close to beating Italy in the round of 16 until Baggio scored with a minute left before injury time...I still remember watching that game cheering for them to win and almost assured they would once Zola got red carded in the latter part of the 2nd half...