"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Advice: What do I do with this girl

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,086
Yeah well Argentina (God love them and all respect to Messi) has been a problem for everyone.

I’m in US and played in both high school & university.

US is still rather frustrating on the pitch so I like various international teams, Nigeria being one.

Best always
Nice! I played for a long time as well...actually played for some time in college with Brian McBride(super cool guy) and Matt McKeon(complete d!ck) who played for US Soccer...

Yes the US team is very frustrating because they seem stuck in the same place the last 25 years, but we finally have a legit young star in Pulicic...now we just need 3 or 4 more like him and we could maybe compete...

I always loved the Super Eagles back in the early to mid 90s when they played a fun fast attacking style and had lots of talent like Finidi George, Okocha, Kanu and Yekini...I remember I always played with them when I played Fifa Soccer on the consoles...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
UPDATE

She texted me like an hour ago on WhatsApp. She just said 'Hey'. The last time we talked was when she called me 13 days ago. I haven't spoken to her since then or interacted with her on social media either.

The thing is schools are yet to resume, we can't see for now. So our texting would probably just be hellos and all unless I carry the conversation

But still I want to reply her, I don't want her to think I'm no longer interested in her.

Also after today's convo, I continue to stay away from e-interaction right?

What do you think?
@espanish
@BeExcellent
@Clamslammer
@Robert28
@AttackFormation
@backseatjuan
@stringpuller
@samspade
@ Everyone around
I would just ignore her, she sounds like a waste of time. Of you cannot see her this weekend why waste time talking to her
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Nice! I played for a long time as well...actually played for some time in college with Brian McBride(super cool guy) and Matt McKeon(complete d!ck) who played for US Soccer...

Yes the US team is very frustrating because they seem stuck in the same place the last 25 years, but we finally have a legit young star in Pulicic...now we just need 3 or 4 more like him and we could maybe compete...

I always loved the Super Eagles back in the early to mid 90s when they played a fun fast attacking style and had lots of talent like Finidi George, Okocha, Kanu and Yekini...I remember I always played with them when I played Fifa Soccer on the consoles...
Yes, Pulisic is very exciting to watch and will develop into a star. Okocha is my favorite because of his dribbling. Our players in recent years cannot be compared to them.
I'm quite surprised other countries like the Nigerian team

We do have a few talented players but since they grew or play outside the country, they don't want to play for Nigeria. Like how we lost Tammy to England, we might also lose Saka of Arsenal.

I don't blame them at all, everyone wants something better, lol
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,086
Yes, Pulisic is very exciting to watch and will develop into a star. Okocha is my favorite because of his dribbling. Our players in recent years cannot be compared to them.
I'm quite surprised other countries like the Nigerian team

We do have a few talented players but since they grew or play outside the country, they don't want to play for Nigeria. Like how we lost Tammy to England, we might also lose Saka of Arsenal.

I don't blame them at all, everyone wants something better, lol
That team captured the imagination of the world...it seemed like everyone was rooting for them...they came so agonizingly close to beating Italy in the round of 16 until Baggio scored with a minute left before injury time...I still remember watching that game cheering for them to win and almost assured they would once Zola got red carded in the latter part of the 2nd half...
 
Top