Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Good job on waiting. Did you setup a date or did you waste time blabbing about pointless crapUPDATE
So she called me on the phone yesterday out of the blues
I couldn't. We live in different states far apart, about two days journey by road.Good job on waiting. Did you setup a date or did you waste time blabbing about pointless crap
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yeah, I didn't act when all that was happening. I can't believe I didn't.Keep in mind gentlemen our OP is in Nigeria. It’s a much more traditional (read old fashioned) society and far more socially conservative than in Western Europe or the US.
She has reached out and shown you some interest and attention OP. That’s positive. I don’t get the impression she’s an attention w h o r e at all, she’s attractive and has many men who think so. That’s normal. She’s been showing interest in lab and by leaning on his shoulder and taking his hand that she has interest but she’s subtle and young and our OP has missed those signals originally.
That’s Ok. From here simply inquire what classes she is taking at school and keep communication sporadic and focused on school until classes resume. Once classes resume you can observe how she behaves around you.
Be chill and relaxed. Don’t freak out in a good way (exercise restraint) and don’t freak out in a bad way (don’t obsess).
Just chill and see what develops when classes resume.
Ha ha, thanks. I hope we win the World Cup someday. Too bad Argentina has been a problem for usYou guys always have a good futbol team. Always enjoy watching them in international matches.
Cheers
Yeah well Argentina (God love them and all respect to Messi) has been a problem for everyone.Ha
Ha ha, thanks. I hope we win the World Cup someday. Too bad Argentina has been a problem for us
What's your country
Why are you wasting you time talking to this girl then. Don't waste your time talking to a girl who you cannot see easily on the regular or you are just giving away free attention and more importantly your time.I couldn't. We live in different states far apart, about two days journey by road.
Besides there's still a partial lockdown but there are signs universities will be reopened soon.
Maybe I did blab about pointless crap, lol but there was nothing else I could do.
I picked her call quite late so she started by asking if I was busy so she would call back.
Then she asked how I was, what I had been up to, she asked about something I told her I was going to do at home, my family, my welfare and somethings along that line
I asked her a few questions too
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
CoolYeah well Argentina (God love them and all respect to Messi) has been a problem for everyone.
I’m in US and played in both high school & university.
US is still rather frustrating on the pitch so I like various international teams, Nigeria being one.
Best always
I am inexperienced and I've really learnt from this forumI didnt read any of the replies because I didn't want my answer to be influenced by them
1) never TELL a girl you like her. keep her wondering.
2) never let a girl lead. if you let her lead, that makes you look like the woman in the relationship (I believe I saw several examples of this but the one I remember is her asking you to go eat together. why is she leading and not you?)
3) read my signature below and remember it the next time you like a girl
4) dont be so hard on yourself, you're still very very young and will have many many more opportunities
She's someone I can see on the regular. We go to the same school for about 8 to 9 months in a yearWhy are you wasting you time talking to this girl then. Don't waste your time talking to a girl who you cannot see easily on the regular or you are just giving away free attention and more importantly your time.
here "boring" is not the opposite of "interesting" it's the opposite of "aggressive"I don't think I'm boring at all. I'd say I'm quite interesting
Oh, I understand now. Thankshere "boring" is not the opposite of "interesting" it's the opposite of "aggressive"
girls want a guy who is aggressive and pushes things forward. when in doubt, be aggressive because a girl can forgive a guy for being too aggressive, but she will not forgive a guy for being too boring.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I was good, but not THAT good, lol.Cool
You must be good then, why didn't you go pro? At least US has a solid women's team
Damn man, thanks for the linkYou were her friend and it was cool. But then you caught feelings and she obviously never had feelings for you. There is nothing you can do, other than to learn this lesson and next time, with a different girl, push things towards sex right away, never confess your feelings, you fck and pull back and fck other girls, have several girls that you spin as fck buddies. Girl that sticks around and pursues you can be considered as your girlfriend or even future wife, others are for practise.
Read your girl's actions literally - 'I do not like you sexually and I don't want to fck you.'
Get over this situation in your life as a man, nothing really to get over with, be thankful you asked for advice here and not on femenist and white knight forums, they'd suggest you signing sirenadas and buy gifts and orbit her behind for years while she fcks other men.
Go ahead and read Book of Pook.
Healthy relationships between a man and a woman is when man fcks the woman, and the woman pursues the man because she knows he is the one.
Unhealthy is what you had, friendship, you like her, you confess, she says no we are friends, etc..
In your current situation, friendship is over, don't hang around a girl that befriended you. All her girlfriends would look at you as not a sexual, asexless material and a nice guy. Run!
Oh, that's still cool.I was good, but not THAT good, lol.
I do coach sometimes in the youth leagues here in US. Love teaching the game. Very passionate about it.
You are getting some good advice here. Don’t video call her. Let her miss you a bit...this is where restraint will serve you.
Be the one she is curious about and wondering about...not too accessible. You’ll need to calibrate to your cultural norms but don’t be too eager.
I hope your recent conversation went well.
![]()
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.