"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Advice on my first break up (dump)

Anpha

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
33
Reaction score
11
Age
31
Hello everyone,
I am a long time lurker and old poster. The last time I posted here I was chasing a girl, and when I managed to get her, I fell out of the DJ life. I thought that having a woman completed me, how wrong i was...

I stopped improving myself, heck I stopped improving. I've been gaining weight, spending money, not reading anymore and struggling to balance work, university and a relationship.

These days, I have been thinking of calling it off. Just ending my relationship. Based on these factors:
- Time allocation, I have no time to tend for a relationship while working 40 hrs, and with full time university.
- I have been reluctant to see her these days, I'd rather do things with my friends rather than see her, due to the fact we live 1 hours away, and I'm the only one who can drive.
- We have been together 6 months, and i've seem to lost my attraction for her (is this normal, the honeymoon phase is over?)
- She has met my parents (they insisted), built a relationship with my younger sister, and my parents quite like her (she's from a wealthy family)

I admit I'm a beta and have never broken up with a girl before, but I feel like it's really selfish for me to end this based on superficial reasons which I can change (possibly?) I am afraid my parents will shun me, but on the other hand I don't want to continue this relationship just because of other peoples reasoning and expectations. I just want to live my life for my own, you know? Has anyone been in the same predicament? Will the first one always be the hardest to dump? I know it's quite shallow to end a relationship based on physical attraction, but I feel like the chemistry is gone.

I am 22, have been in 3 relationships, and this relationship has lasted 6 months. She is 22 and this is her first.

Appreciate any advice.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2016
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
1,546
You wanna end a relationship because you've lost attraction physically to her? Dude, I do not know many other important details, but I tend to think a virgin girl who has been with you for 6 months and has gotten to know a part of your family...is basically not a bad storyline. Maybe the usual advice they would give you here is "next and spin plates", but I would say think about it. Maybe you are just making the "problems" seem a little bigger than they actually are?
 

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
228
Reaction score
32
Location
US
Focus on your studies and go out with your friends a little. See how you feel about her afterwards and then make a decision.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TheProspect

Moderator
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,826
So I should dump her without any explanation and do no contact?
Do what works and what works best for you. Sometimes what's best is what's hardest.

Your life comes first to you, bottom line. If you're always considering other people's feelings, opinions, and expectations, then you're never going to be truly content with your decisions.

That doesn't mean you should go out of your way to intentionally hurt someone it just means you're not going to please everyone, and nor should you.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Find some extremely fun hobbies to make you forget about her.

Two birds with one stone...

It'll also, at the same time, make you more interesting to other women.

Have fun!!!
 
Top