Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on how to play it after successful first date

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went real well, got on great. Loads of kissing through the night. Had to boot after about 3 hours as was working a night shift. My question to you lot is how you play from here on.

Wait for her to contact me and set up the next date when she does?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no "play". Anytime I hear this type of thing I know you are not where you need to be. You do what you want to do. When you are not desperate and have options it doesnt matter what you do, you will be fine. Whwn you have no options and are trying to follow rules you will have limited success.

You need to strive to stop worrying about this type of stuff. If you want to contact her contact her. If you want to wait then wait. Honestly the first thing you should do is set up dates with 2 other new women.

bobafatt

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha keep the fingers in many pies, i see.

Overthinking can get you into more trouble then its worth, ill get in touch with a few other squeezes and see what there plans are this week

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha keep the fingers in many pies, i see.

Overthinking can get you into more trouble then its worth, ill get in touch with a few other squeezes and see what there plans are this week
Early on you gotta give the woman time to chase.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Wait a couple days then give her a call but don't ask for a second date yet, just give her a call to see how she's doing then get off the phone, next time you contact her then you set up another date. Usually works for me

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to see her, you're the MAN, YOU call and set things up. None of this waiting for her to call or "chase" bull s*hit. Be direct, assertive, and proactive. NEVER wait around. If she's not interested, fine, move on. Just be cool and don't overdo it, and DO NOT chase her. You ask out, and that's it. No neediness. You're the prize, act like it.