Advice needed now im out of the freindship zone

Raoul Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,

Been really close friends with this girl for 2 years now and we've realised we both like each other. She wants us to go out on a date to see how things go. The only problem is as we've been friends for so long, going out for a drink or a meal whatever is just going to seem repeative.

My idea is this, and please provide advice whether you think its a good or bad idea: A couple of months ago we were considering going to a safari park for the day but it never materialized. Do you reckon this is would be the perfect idea for a first date or do you guys think it would be a bit too much too soon?

Also, is it a good idea to make it a bit of a suprise as i have an idea of how to ask her (better by text than calling i feel) id put something like this. "hey darlin i've got a well good place i'm gonna take you when i get back, your gonna love it!" Or does that sound a bit desperate?

Normally im not this paranoid but this girls quite special and i reckon it could go somewhere just realise the importance of the first steps. Could really do with some advice or ideas from you fellow DJs as your advice in the past has always produced results.

Cheers guys i hope i havent sounded too AFC cause trust me im really not!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will be a tough one. I wouldn't even bother with formal dates - just go do stuff together like you normally do and then slowly add the the kino over time. Personally I don't think you'll get to far but good luck.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont need to do the formal bullsh!t! You already know each other.....Just do something that ends with going back to one of your places and go for a close. If you both want it then it shud come natural.

Normally i find friends realise love to each other at parties and stuff and things just kick off straight away..

It depends how friendly you 2 already were really.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuanapprentice01 said:
Hey man, how did you break the LJBF barrier?

Inquiring minds want to know. :D

I'm Trying to break it myself right now as a lil side experiment in my life. It's the equivalent to curing Cancer for DJ's!!! Share your wisdom with us and Give us some info on how you did it. :up: