Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ADHD

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meth is ok but it's just a steady zing in the background and the come down is so long, can't sleep, don't want to eat. I prefer crack by far over meth. It's just so much more intense. Plus I can eat and go to sleep later.

I mean it's your life but in the long run amphetamines are going to damage your receptors. It'll probably get you ahead in some ways but you'll pay a price. If you ever run out or decide to quit its going to take a while to get back to normal.
Bro we've been through this, no drugs, ever. Stop doing drugs bro they are going to kill you.

I dabble, I did .5g of coke yesterday and gave most of it away. My relationship with drugs is very healthy and controlled. I can afford them, I don't abuse them.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Bro we've been through this, no drugs, ever. Stop doing drugs bro they are going to kill you.

I dabble, I did .5g of coke yesterday and gave most of it away. My relationship with drugs is very healthy and controlled. I can afford them, I don't abuse them.
Hey taking Adderall isn't much different than doing meth. I've done both. I don't use any amphetamines and won't because I just kind of don't like them. I won't touch opioites. I can pass a drug test right now.

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey taking Adderall isn't much different than doing meth. I've done both. I don't use any amphetamines and won't because I just kind of don't like them. I won't touch opioites. I can pass a drug test right now.
Good man, I’m happy and proud, we’ve known each other 3 years through this site and I don’t know you, but you being clean makes me happy and you need to stay that way.

love you bro

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Good man, I’m happy and proud, we’ve known each other 3 years through this site and I don’t know you, but you being clean makes me happy and you need to stay that way.

love you bro
How was the coke? Did it look like fish scales?

Lynx nkaf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been diagnosed with ADHD. I always knew I had it, but I just thought the symptoms were mild and I could persevere. It's taken my lack of concentration with my business to finally seek help and I've been prescribed medication. I've extremely against medication (hence me putting this off for so long) but I have no choice.

My question is does anyone have any experience with this? Personally, friends/family? Any homeopathic routes I could take that work? I literally have every single symptom in the book and surprised I've made it this far without any intervention.
Diagnosed at your age? Bullsh1t.

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point being, you're around my age, and they were trigger happy with diagnosing us with ADD as kids. I knew several kids on ritalin.

Knowing what I know now, they were just doing their best to suppress masculine energy

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where can I buy a timer like this? I really appreciate your response and I feel like you "get it".
Just search "digital timer" on Amazon. They have tons of them for 6 or 7 bucks.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got ADHD...

That's what confused me for the longest time, in that, I can't place you in a single profile, one moment u r there and the next you display another which by right is impossible for a normal male.

So you forced learned an inherent trait.
Water, my friend.