Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ADHD

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been diagnosed with ADHD. I always knew I had it, but I just thought the symptoms were mild and I could persevere. It's taken my lack of concentration with my business to finally seek help and I've been prescribed medication. I've extremely against medication (hence me putting this off for so long) but I have no choice.

My question is does anyone have any experience with this? Personally, friends/family? Any homeopathic routes I could take that work? I literally have every single symptom in the book and surprised I've made it this far without any intervention.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I've been diagnosed with ADHD. I always knew I had it, but I just thought the symptoms were mild and I could persevere. It's taken my lack of concentration with my business to finally seek help and I've been prescribed medication. I've extremely against medication (hence me putting this off for so long) but I have no choice.

My question is does anyone have any experience with this? Personally, friends/family? Any homeopathic routes I could take that work? I literally have every single symptom in the book and surprised I've made it this far without any intervention.
I remember reading one must never have white sugar again after a diagnosis.

Any books on food allergies/intolerances for kids would be good to get.

I know you're not a kid, just seems they put more workable solutions in the books geared to taking care of kids.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee in some cases helps. Search it up on the internet. I saw it first hand helping someone.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy yourself a digital timer. NOT a phone app. You want a physical timer with buttons on it. At night, write down a few tasks that would make you feel you had a successful day tomorrow.

In the morning, look at your first task, set your timer for a short amount of time (maybe 15 or 20 minutes to start), and work on your task until the beeper goes off. Set the timer again and do your usual distracted stuff... check your email, check the news, check here to see what amazing knowledge yours truly has dispensed for the day :cool:, then reset the timer again and go for the next task. Repeat throughout the day.

What we ADHD people lack is a sense of STRUCTURE. Usually when we have structure, we do fine. But especially when running a business, the lack of structure becomes crippling. By using the timer, you are creating a structure. Beginning and end points for your tasks. You can even visualize those time blocks as compartments. This has helped me enormously in my life and it always gets me on track on those days where my lack of structure catches up with me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Buy yourself a digital timer. NOT a phone app. You want a physical timer with buttons on it. At night, write down a few tasks that would make you feel you had a successful day tomorrow.

In the morning, look at your first task, set your timer for a short amount of time (maybe 15 or 20 minutes to start), and work on your task until the beeper goes off. Set the timer again and do your usual distracted stuff... check your email, check the news, check here to see what amazing knowledge yours truly has dispensed for the day :cool:, then reset the timer again and go for the next task. Repeat throughout the day.

What we ADHD people lack is a sense of STRUCTURE. Usually when we have structure, we do fine. But especially when running a business, the lack of structure becomes crippling. By using the timer, you are creating a structure. Beginning and end points for your tasks. You can even visualize those time blocks as compartments. This has helped me enormously in my life and it always gets me on track on those days where my lack of structure catches up with me.
You got ADHD...

That's what confused me for the longest time, in that, I can't place you in a single profile, one moment u r there and the next you display another which by right is impossible for a normal male.

So you forced learned an inherent trait.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom's advice is spot on. You're just gonna have to schedule things so that you stick to them

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also try CBD. It helps regulate dopamine levels, which can be an issue for people with ADHD

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I concur with the this diet fundamental. I’ve seen it twice where the parents took their son off of cereal and had almost immediate improvement. Two eggs or a shaker of protein instead of cheap sugars and grains in the morning did amazing wonders.
Thinking of this thread yesterday, 2 coworkers said I seem MORE hyper, the LESS coffee I drink(having less milk because of this too)

I feel MORE energetic, that's all it is.

I hope that's all it is.

Btw, good points in your other recently posted thread this morning TheFinalLine, I agree. Months ago when asking for advice on developing more femininity here, I was encouraged to be more 'agressive in bed'

Wait, what?

Good to see you know the right direction of flow on that subject.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading one must never have white sugar again after a diagnosis.

Any books on food allergies/intolerances for kids would be good to get.

I know you're not a kid, just seems they put more workable solutions in the books geared to taking care of kids.
So true, it's all geared towards kids and school work - which looking back I really needed - the result is I massively underachieved from my top 5% predictions.

I am already cutting sugar out as part of my new fitness regime - I'll just be more strict with sugar.

Remove distractions. Facebook. Cell phone. Etc while your working. Put them out of eyesight.
I have, everything has been deleted, my problem is I will find a distraction by any means possible, I can't even sit through a 10 minute video on VAT returns (a UK tax thing). I need the meds man.

I've always been a list writer, and the structure work gave me helped me excel and be literally at the top of my field. This success led my to open my own business - and now I'm crumbling with this newfound freedom and lack of structure. I'm drowning.

Where can I buy a timer like this? I really appreciate your response and I feel like you "get it".

I concur with the this diet fundamental. I’ve seen it twice where the parents took their son off of cereal and had almost immediate improvement. Two eggs or a shaker of protein instead of cheap sugars and grains in the morning did amazing wonders.
I don't eat breakfast but I did eat lots of junk. I now have 2 protein shakes a day and the rest is healthy fats, protein from chicken, beans, beef, eggs and carbs (brown rice/veg).

The result is I got things in order and finally sought help for my ADHD which up until this point was manageable.

Appreciate all responses I'll try to locate an electronic timer. I live and die by tasks/tick boxes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, it's all geared towards kids and school work - which looking back I really needed - the result is I massively underachieved from my top 5% predictions.

I am already cutting sugar out as part of my new fitness regime - I'll just be more strict with sugar.

I have, everything has been deleted, my problem is I will find a distraction by any means possible, I can't even sit through a 10 minute video on VAT returns (a UK tax thing). I need the meds man.
Put a website blocker on your laptop to keep you off of time wasting websites. When you feel yourself distracted to something non important, find something on your priority list to do.

Don't keep procrastinating the hardest thing, do it first. Everything else will be easy after that. Always be growing your case and making it a better place.

Be aware of all energy and attention drains and leeches.

I've always been a list writer, and the structure work gave me helped me excel and be literally at the top of my field. This success led my to open my own business - and now I'm crumbling with this newfound freedom and lack of structure. I'm drowning.

Where can I buy a timer like this? I really appreciate your response and I feel like you "get it".

I don't eat breakfast but I did eat lots of junk. I now have 2 protein shakes a day and the rest is healthy fats, protein from chicken, beans, beef, eggs and carbs (brown rice/veg).

The result is I got things in order and finally sought help for my ADHD which up until this point was manageable.

Appreciate all responses I'll try to locate an electronic timer. I live and die by tasks/tick boxes.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

Good job Murk, you're on the right path. Good action you're taking, thinking of you and hope this works out.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Murk, you're on the right path. Good action you're taking, thinking of you and hope this works out.
thank you bro, im gonna fix this

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it.
My dear brother, I'm actually a sister in the brotherhood who has been helped during this pandemic time by sosuave like you wouldn't believe.

But call me bro, it's more important what we all learn here.
Do you have a nice ass?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Enjoy your legal meth. Remember Adderall is virtually the same as meth.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy your legal meth. Remember Adderall is virtually the same as meth.
Sign me up.

It's also actually speed, which I also love.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Sign me up.

It's also actually speed, which I also love.
Meth is ok but it's just a steady zing in the background and the come down is so long, can't sleep, don't want to eat. I prefer crack by far over meth. It's just so much more intense. Plus I can eat and go to sleep later.

I mean it's your life but in the long run amphetamines are going to damage your receptors. It'll probably get you ahead in some ways but you'll pay a price. If you ever run out or decide to quit its going to take a while to get back to normal.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meth is ok but it's just a steady zing in the background and the come down is so long, can't sleep, don't want to eat. I prefer crack by far over meth. It's just so much more intense. Plus I can eat and go to sleep later.

I mean it's your life but in the long run amphetamines are going to damage your receptors. It'll probably get you ahead in some ways but you'll pay a price. If you ever run out or decide to quit its going to take a while to get back to normal.
Bro we've been through this, no drugs, ever. Stop doing drugs bro they are going to kill you.

I dabble, I did .5g of coke yesterday and gave most of it away. My relationship with drugs is very healthy and controlled. I can afford them, I don't abuse them.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Bro we've been through this, no drugs, ever. Stop doing drugs bro they are going to kill you.

I dabble, I did .5g of coke yesterday and gave most of it away. My relationship with drugs is very healthy and controlled. I can afford them, I don't abuse them.
Hey taking Adderall isn't much different than doing meth. I've done both. I don't use any amphetamines and won't because I just kind of don't like them. I won't touch opioites. I can pass a drug test right now.