Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ADHD

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey taking Adderall isn't much different than doing meth. I've done both. I don't use any amphetamines and won't because I just kind of don't like them. I won't touch opioites. I can pass a drug test right now.
Good man, I’m happy and proud, we’ve known each other 3 years through this site and I don’t know you, but you being clean makes me happy and you need to stay that way.

love you bro

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Good man, I’m happy and proud, we’ve known each other 3 years through this site and I don’t know you, but you being clean makes me happy and you need to stay that way.

love you bro
How was the coke? Did it look like fish scales?

U

user43770

I've been diagnosed with ADHD. I always knew I had it, but I just thought the symptoms were mild and I could persevere. It's taken my lack of concentration with my business to finally seek help and I've been prescribed medication. I've extremely against medication (hence me putting this off for so long) but I have no choice.

My question is does anyone have any experience with this? Personally, friends/family? Any homeopathic routes I could take that work? I literally have every single symptom in the book and surprised I've made it this far without any intervention.
Diagnosed at your age? Bullsh1t.

U

user43770

Point being, you're around my age, and they were trigger happy with diagnosing us with ADD as kids. I knew several kids on ritalin.

Knowing what I know now, they were just doing their best to suppress masculine energy

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got ADHD...

That's what confused me for the longest time, in that, I can't place you in a single profile, one moment u r there and the next you display another which by right is impossible for a normal male.

So you forced learned an inherent trait.
Water, my friend.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dm me anytime man it can be frustrating i subscribe to alot of youtube videos that help why adderall seems over rated

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been diagnosed with ADHD. I always knew I had it, but I just thought the symptoms were mild and I could persevere. It's taken my lack of concentration with my business to finally seek help and I've been prescribed medication. I've extremely against medication (hence me putting this off for so long) but I have no choice.

My question is does anyone have any experience with this? Personally, friends/family? Any homeopathic routes I could take that work? I literally have every single symptom in the book and surprised I've made it this far without any intervention.
Ive struggled with that as well do you plan to go back to school

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ADHD is diabetes for the brain. It's an impairment of your executive function.

Easy to burn sugar quickly sent to your brain ike Gatorade is actually good for you. I take Gatorade everytime I have some mental exercise to do (work,Math).

About the drugs, they will change your life... and you will have the "if only I had known".

However... they are drug that need caliber... it was quite a ride at first to find the appropriate dosage.

I'm on Vyvanse 40mg.

It's also something you can't mix with alcohol or other drugs, and we'll you have to use it often.

When I am on Vyvanse... I turn into the GOGO doer mode, goes through stuff at freakish speed and without mistakes... the side effects are similar to cocaine (sleep deprivation, heart pulse, cut of apetite).

The timer suggestion is great.
Also, get used to " ToDolist" and next to each items insert the numbers of minutes you'll take for each.

Another tip: do A LOT of sport

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

how did you do in high school?