Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accidentally followed a girls friend on Instagram...****in fat thumbs

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I made a thread recently about this girl going from hot to cold a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't figure out why but decided it's best to let it go.

Instagram suggests pages for you to follow and if you aren't paying attention your fat thumbs can send follow requests pretty easily...I'm assuming that's how I hit follow.

Obviously I never noticed this until today when I was clicking through my Instagram settings and there is a "view requests" button..and low and behold this girls friend is on my recently requested follows...ah **** bye..

Instantly unrequested the follow..
Can't figure out when exactly I sent it but if it was around a couple of weeks ago it might explain the whole super hot to super cold with no explanation ****.

Gonna continue to do nothing but be careful with these stupid social media apps.

Anyone else ever do something similar?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One way of looking at it is that if she knows you are watching, sometimes you will see her post something you know is meant for you to see.

Don't sweat it too much.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
One way of looking at it is that if she knows you are watching, sometimes you will see her post something you know is meant for you to see.

Don't sweat it too much.
Not sure what you mean but I guess no point worrying now.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I made a thread recently about this girl going from hot to cold a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't figure out why but decided it's best to let it go.

Instagram suggests pages for you to follow and if you aren't paying attention your fat thumbs can send follow requests pretty easily...I'm assuming that's how I hit follow.

Obviously I never noticed this until today when I was clicking through my Instagram settings and there is a "view requests" button..and low and behold this girls friend is on my recently requested follows...ah **** bye..

Instantly unrequested the follow..
Can't figure out when exactly I sent it but if it was around a couple of weeks ago it might explain the whole super hot to super cold with no explanation ****.

Gonna continue to do nothing but be careful with these stupid social media apps.

Anyone else ever do something similar?
I've noticed Instagram sugesting women I met on Tinder or Couchsurfing years ago.

I dont know how it connected us as these are people I haven't spoken to in years and my phone number has changed since then.

There's really zero privacy these days.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why tf do you care you can follow whoever you want. And I doubt she went cold because of that, in most cases it's other dude in the picture.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why tf do you care you can follow whoever you want. And I doubt she went cold because of that, in most cases it's other dude in the picture.
I agree brah .

My head was just searching for a reason how she could go from hot to cold so quick.

Possible she is bipolar my ex was hot and cold..girls are nuts these days

Gonna assume it's another guy in the picture and just go about my business. Have a date this weekend with a South American girl with a big ass and some big titties.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, this is not why she went cold. If she had high interest in you, this would have caused her hamster to spin to the point she may have inquired you about it. The fact she never mentioned it either means her friend never told her, or her interest was already low so it didn't matter to her.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, this is not why she went cold. If she had high interest in you, this would have caused her hamster to spin to the point she may have inquired you about it. The fact she never mentioned it either means her friend never told her, or her interest was already low so it didn't matter to her.
True..