"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Accidentally followed a girls friend on Instagram...****in fat thumbs

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
116
So I made a thread recently about this girl going from hot to cold a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't figure out why but decided it's best to let it go.

Instagram suggests pages for you to follow and if you aren't paying attention your fat thumbs can send follow requests pretty easily...I'm assuming that's how I hit follow.

Obviously I never noticed this until today when I was clicking through my Instagram settings and there is a "view requests" button..and low and behold this girls friend is on my recently requested follows...ah **** bye..

Instantly unrequested the follow..
Can't figure out when exactly I sent it but if it was around a couple of weeks ago it might explain the whole super hot to super cold with no explanation ****.

Gonna continue to do nothing but be careful with these stupid social media apps.

Anyone else ever do something similar?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
One way of looking at it is that if she knows you are watching, sometimes you will see her post something you know is meant for you to see.

Don't sweat it too much.
 

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
116
One way of looking at it is that if she knows you are watching, sometimes you will see her post something you know is meant for you to see.

Don't sweat it too much.
Not sure what you mean but I guess no point worrying now.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So I made a thread recently about this girl going from hot to cold a couple of weeks ago. Couldn't figure out why but decided it's best to let it go.

Instagram suggests pages for you to follow and if you aren't paying attention your fat thumbs can send follow requests pretty easily...I'm assuming that's how I hit follow.

Obviously I never noticed this until today when I was clicking through my Instagram settings and there is a "view requests" button..and low and behold this girls friend is on my recently requested follows...ah **** bye..

Instantly unrequested the follow..
Can't figure out when exactly I sent it but if it was around a couple of weeks ago it might explain the whole super hot to super cold with no explanation ****.

Gonna continue to do nothing but be careful with these stupid social media apps.

Anyone else ever do something similar?
I've noticed Instagram sugesting women I met on Tinder or Couchsurfing years ago.

I dont know how it connected us as these are people I haven't spoken to in years and my phone number has changed since then.

There's really zero privacy these days.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Why tf do you care you can follow whoever you want. And I doubt she went cold because of that, in most cases it's other dude in the picture.
 

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
116
Why tf do you care you can follow whoever you want. And I doubt she went cold because of that, in most cases it's other dude in the picture.
I agree brah .

My head was just searching for a reason how she could go from hot to cold so quick.

Possible she is bipolar my ex was hot and cold..girls are nuts these days

Gonna assume it's another guy in the picture and just go about my business. Have a date this weekend with a South American girl with a big ass and some big titties.
 

spikeanut

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
139
Reaction score
287
Why tf do you care you can follow whoever you want. And I doubt she went cold because of that, in most cases it's other dude in the picture.
Agreed, this is not why she went cold. If she had high interest in you, this would have caused her hamster to spin to the point she may have inquired you about it. The fact she never mentioned it either means her friend never told her, or her interest was already low so it didn't matter to her.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2020
Messages
189
Reaction score
116
Agreed, this is not why she went cold. If she had high interest in you, this would have caused her hamster to spin to the point she may have inquired you about it. The fact she never mentioned it either means her friend never told her, or her interest was already low so it didn't matter to her.
True..
 
Top