Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accepting BS - where to draw the line

XFORCE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you should have acted like it. I left to come over as soon as I could. That should have been enough. Maybe we will try this again another time.
I have to memorize, internalize and enact this piece of gold...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would kill 2 birds with one stone by telling her:

"Sorry hun. When you didnt message me back it gave me mixed vibes so I made other plans. My time is valuable. When you get over your heart break maybe we can try it again."

By saying this you are being very direct, demanding respect and also keeping the line open for her to say "I am free _____. Can we meet up then"?

If she responds some high and mighty response or agrees to another time and doesnt show, dont ever respond to her again.
Nah, it would be a mistake and paint you as beta if you say 'maybe we can meet again' after a girl has disrespected you and your time. It shows you have no boundaries and that you're not willing to walk away.

Me personally, I don't play that game. I slam the door shut on such girls for good if they do stuff like that. You have to show them you're willing to walk away for good and really mean it. You can't leave the door open, otherwise you give up your power.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Was a member years ago. This site combined with real world practice has made me 1000x better with women with dating. I'm at the point where getting a date and closing that date into either a one night stand, casual sex or whatever I'm looking for at the given time is literally no issue.

Still, I am on the constant journey for improvement because I believe this is a skill like many others where the learning never stops.

Would like some input on a situation that just happened today.

A co worker gave me a single friends Facebook and told me to add her cause she thought I was cute. I added her and after some banter, got her number.

I messaged her about grabbing a drink during the week on Sunday. She replies a full day later on Monday saying she'd be down. I message her before going to sleep Monday night where she lives so I can pick her up Wednesday after work.

No reply

...Until Wednesday evening. She asks if we're still on having ignored my earlier question completely. I told her she didn't answer me so I made other plans (I'm playing catch at work after a week in Mexico so I had decided that was going to be my evening when I didnt hear from her all of Tuesday) to which she replied "Wow are you kidding me?"

To me, this shows no regard for my time and is an indicator of a lot of upcoming garbage behavior. One of the biggest lessons thats saved me a lot of time since I started applying it and allowed me to usually have sex with whoever I end up meeting is that girls who are ACTUALLY into meeting someone don't pull this nonsense and therefore, disregard the ones who do.

This is the latest incident of around 4 - 5 similar situations that have happened over the last couple months so the question is....

Am I passing up on opportunities by being too rigid or should I keep this no BS approach going?

Appreciate input
#next!

The approach is to actually roll up on girls. Not cowardly get some dork to weasel your way in.

It's 2021 playboy. The game I run is hard and fast. Flash game. Not slow play. I am hitting Dingers. I shoot my shot. Pull or next. Comply or bye. Dtf or kindly **** off.

Shout out to the OGs that came before me. The following is adoption of the works of the following Gs and a decade + of pickup. Yes, I can always be more charming & or charismatic. Million dollars mouth piece.

The new order requires a man to work volume. young blood need to become a ruthless mercenary. Cut throat with your time. real talk. @nicksaiz65 @nicki said I would trade all game and pulls to this date to be 18, 19, 20, 21 etc again. I can acquire game. I can start a new biz. I can't get my god damn time back. these skanks are *** dumpsters. block delete and go get hotter and younger 18-23 top form smv. New girls are turning 18 everyday.

LET'S GO! Go get it playboy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
#next!

The approach is to actually roll up on girls. Not cowardly get some dork to weasel your way in.

It's 2021 playboy. The game I run is hard and fast. Flash game. Not slow play. I am hitting Dingers. I shoot my shot. Pull or next. Comply or bye. Dtf or kindly **** off.

Shout out to the OGs that came before me. The following is adoption of the works of the following Gs and a decade + of pickup. Yes, I can always be more charming & or charismatic. Million dollars mouth piece.

The new order requires a man to work volume. young blood need to become a ruthless mercenary. Cut throat with your time. real talk. @nicksaiz65 @nicki said I would trade all game and pulls to this date to be 18, 19, 20, 21 etc again. I can acquire game. I can start a new biz. I can't get my god damn time back. these skanks are *** dumpsters. block delete and go get hotter and younger 18-23 top form smv. New girls are turning 18 everyday.

LET'S GO! Go get it playboy.
Haha speaking of this...had one of my plates that was supposed to be coming over tonight end up having to cancel cause one of her coworkers got COVID and she has to get tested in a few days, so I hit up this girl I went on a date with Monday to see what she had going on(I reconnected with her again after about 6 months...went on 2 dates prior...never banged)...heading to her place and we are going to cook dinner. Planning to take the tugboat to tuna town afterwards...

Importance of ensuring you have a rotation of women so when something unexpectedly comes up you can make quick plans as needed...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha speaking of this...had one of my plates that was supposed to be coming over tonight end up having to cancel cause one of her coworkers got COVID and she has to get tested in a few days, so I hit up this girl I went on a date with Monday to see what she had going on(I reconnected with her again after about 6 months...went on 2 dates prior...never banged)...heading to her place and we are going to cook dinner. Planning to take the tugboat to tuna town afterwards...

Importance of ensuring you have a rotation of women so when something unexpectedly comes up you can make quick plans as needed...
+1

100%. It's all work. Game is work. It's the biggest knock on YouTube gurus. 9s 10s no receipts. You cannot be YouTube that much outside a influencer and juggling a rotation. it's not reality. hell rotation management is a mofo. the same for running a biz and having things on the go. It's all a opportunity cost.

Time stamp: 15min mark.

Kid asks Kevin O dragons den about his biz and losing his fiance. What do you think he advised the student? The Q asked was, WHICH IS HARDER TO REPLACE?

This killer instinct is missing in men today.

I have a few regulars a year into lock down. several rotations imploded or dropped off. its all opportunity cost. After 30 my priorities changed. I shoot me shot but I know in my lifetime a minimal amount are worthy beyond busting a nut. Men need to be about their purpose. Elon works 60+ hour weeks. how is that for perspective.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s a girl, bro. What is she gonna do, beat you up? Never disrespect a woman you’re trying to chase, but if she disrespects you first and you have no attachment to her yet, you have every right to cancel or break it off. Whatever. She’s still just a stranger at this point, you have no obligation for anything. Once again, this doesn’t mean be rude: only if she’s rude first (and you can still be a gentleman by saying it won’t work in a calm way, which it sounds like you did).

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Was a member years ago. This site combined with real world practice has made me 1000x better with women with dating. I'm at the point where getting a date and closing that date into either a one night stand, casual sex or whatever I'm looking for at the given time is literally no issue.

Still, I am on the constant journey for improvement because I believe this is a skill like many others where the learning never stops.

A co worker gave me a single friends Facebook and told me to add her cause she thought I was cute. I added her and after some banter, got her number.

I messaged her about grabbing a drink during the week on Sunday. She replies a full day later on Monday saying she'd be down. I message her before going to sleep Monday night where she lives so I can pick her up Wednesday after work.

No reply

...Until Wednesday evening. She asks if we're still on having ignored my earlier question completely. I told her she didn't answer me so I made other plans (I'm playing catch at work after a week in Mexico so I had decided that was going to be my evening when I didnt hear from her all of Tuesday) to which she replied "Wow are you kidding me?"

To me, this shows no regard for my time and is an indicator of a lot of upcoming garbage behavior. One of the biggest lessons thats saved me a lot of time since I started applying it and allowed me to usually have sex with whoever I end up meeting is that girls who are ACTUALLY into meeting someone don't pull this nonsense and therefore, disregard the ones who do.

This is the latest incident of around 4 - 5 similar situations that have happened over the last couple months so the question is....

Am I passing up on opportunities by being too rigid or should I keep this no BS approach going?

Appreciate input
very immature, she must be used to getting attention.
like a spoiled rotten child. so she expects men to bend over backwards for her because they always do

on another note , if a woman disrespects you , flakes on you. its no surprise that she will probably cheat or leave before long. if you dont work to gain something you are even less likely to work to maintain it

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

No reply

Appreciate input
She sounds arrogant. Arrogant = low interest. Tell her if she wants she can come over to your place at 10pm.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

No reply

Appreciate input
how sexy is this woman ? because if she is acting entitled like this, she is probably used to guys giving her her way.
you cant really blame her, she is conditioned to feel entitled now, what you have to do is treat her like a ho or slut more accurately
continue to pursue , but she has told you how she going to be. dont expect much more from her than draining your nuts tbh
continue to pursue , **** her brains out then disappear , and dont hit her up if she leaves you dry.
act like nothing ever happened, this broad is definitely not in touch with reality because she has not had to deal with it, its almost not her fault

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
This is also why I intentionally flake once early on if I think the chick has a total b!tch side to her.

By putting your foot down early on (or flaking), you will see them for who they really are before you invest much at all. The ultimate **** test.

Funny story from last weekend with a plate:

Her: I really want to see you tonight. When are you coming over?
Me: I have a few things to do and then I will head your way
Her: Ok, try to hurry because I have to get up early for work
Her: (1 hour later) Are you coming or not? I would have made other plans if I knew it was going to take all night for you to get here. You already know I have to get up at 5am for work.
Her again 2 minutes later: ???. I just need to know if you are coming so I will know to unlock the door or not. You're very frustrating. I dont know why it takes you 10-15 minutes to respond to my text. Let me know if you are coming, if not I am going to make other plans.
Me: Leave your door locked. I just turned around and I'm headed back home.
Her: Are you fvcking serious?
Me: yes.
Her: But I really wanted to see you tonight
Me: Then you should have acted like it. I left to come over as soon as I could. That should have been enough. Maybe we will try this again another time.

She then went on to apologize for 2 days.

Dont put up with their sh!t for a second or you will be putting up with her for as long as you are around her.
Hmm. I'm on the fence with this one. If the tables were turned you would have been just as ticked off and she was, so you really can't blame her for it, and I doubt you would have apologized after, while she did. So if the situation were completely reversed, I think she handled it more graciously. In a flipped situaiton I wouldn't tolerate a chick handling it the way that you handled it,...and I'm sure you wouldn't either.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is also why I intentionally flake once early on if I think the chick has a total b!tch side to her.

By putting your foot down early on (or flaking), you will see them for who they really are before you invest much at all. The ultimate **** test.

Funny story from last weekend with a plate:

Her: I really want to see you tonight. When are you coming over?
Me: I have a few things to do and then I will head your way
Her: Ok, try to hurry because I have to get up early for work
Her: (1 hour later) Are you coming or not? I would have made other plans if I knew it was going to take all night for you to get here. You already know I have to get up at 5am for work.
Her again 2 minutes later: ???. I just need to know if you are coming so I will know to unlock the door or not. You're very frustrating. I dont know why it takes you 10-15 minutes to respond to my text. Let me know if you are coming, if not I am going to make other plans.
Me: Leave your door locked. I just turned around and I'm headed back home.
Her: Are you fvcking serious?
Me: yes.
Her: But I really wanted to see you tonight
Me: Then you should have acted like it. I left to come over as soon as I could. That should have been enough. Maybe we will try this again another time.

She then went on to apologize for 2 days.

Dont put up with their sh!t for a second or you will be putting up with her for as long as you are around her.

So she "had to get up early in the morning" and if you didn't show up quick quick quick, she still had time to make other plans. Like she can get some guy to come over in 5 minutes.

indiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with most of the comments here. There’s no way to understand what’s going through her mind but most probably her plans with her no1 dude fell through so she’s going down her list to see who’s free to take her out.

also, if this is the level of enthusiasm she has for you at the beginning, other than a lay, from my own experience, it doesn’t seem like a good long term prospect.

Magic8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for making this thread because I just recently got done dealing with an woman from England and she tried to turn everything around and blame me or putting words into my mouth. She went so far to personally insult me so I basically got pissed and told her to **** off. And put her on block.

It's good bro with the no BS approach. Same approach I have.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great thread. I've been dealing with a lot of this flaky female BS lately myself, and I've learned not to stand for it. In life, you don't get what you want, you get what you tolerate. Hot women are used to pulling this nonsense because most guys will eat it right up and keep right after her like stink on a monkey. If you let this type of behavior slide, you're teaching her that it's okay to disrespect you. If you're one of the few men who has the balls to stand up to her, she'll respect you for that and you'll stand out. One of the most powerful weapons men have is to be willing to walk away. If you do walk away, maybe she'll come back to you with a different attitude. If she doesn't, you've lost nothing.

Sometimes women will do these types of things even if they like you, because they want to see how far you'll go for them. I say you don't want to be with someone who acts like this...it's their problem if they're nervous or whatever. I think back to all the women I've been with who were really into me, and can't think of one time they didn't reply, were excessively late, or canceled at the last minute, or tried to change my plans...all the classic tests. A woman with a high IL won't pull this type of BS. You want to spend your valuable time and energy with someone who is excited to see you and won't put up all kinds of barriers.