Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Accepting BS - where to draw the line

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glasguy said

"Funny story from last weekend with a plate:

Her: I really want to see you tonight. When are you coming over?
Me: I have a few things to do and then I will head your way
Her: Ok, try to hurry because I have to get up early for work
Her: (1 hour later) Are you coming or not? I would have made other plans if I knew it was going to take all night for you to get here. You already know I have to get up at 5am for work.
Her again 2 minutes later: ???. I just need to know if you are coming so I will know to unlock the door or not. You're very frustrating. I dont know why it takes you 10-15 minutes to respond to my text. Let me know if you are coming, if not I am going to make other plans.
Me: Leave your door locked. I just turned around and I'm headed back home.
Her: Are you fvcking serious?
Me: yes.
Her: But I really wanted to see you tonight
Me: Then you should have acted like it. I left to come over as soon as I could. That should have been enough. Maybe we will try this again another time.

She then went on to apologize for 2 days.

Dont put up with their sh!t for a second or you will be putting up with her for as long as you are around her."

Guys pay attention - this is EXACTLY how to command the respect your time deserves.
Simple short, direct. Perfect..
Handled it like a champ.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean. You ask her out for a drinks. You set a date. You offer to pick her up. You ask ONE question so you can actually figure out a suitable spot.. And you get silence until a couple hours before you're supposed to meet? She's not putting any thought into a 3 second text to answer my question, why am I putting thought into a night out?
Why don't you tell her this?

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't.

She messaged me 10 minutes ago saying "Oh it looks like you replaced me quickly, I'm heartbroken"

Inconsiderate + I can now add childish to the list. Dodged a bullet
I would kill 2 birds with one stone by telling her:

"Sorry hun. When you didnt message me back it gave me mixed vibes so I made other plans. My time is valuable. When you get over your heart break maybe we can try it again."

By saying this you are being very direct, demanding respect and also keeping the line open for her to say "I am free _____. Can we meet up then"?

If she responds some high and mighty response or agrees to another time and doesnt show, dont ever respond to her again.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

XFORCE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you should have acted like it. I left to come over as soon as I could. That should have been enough. Maybe we will try this again another time.
I have to memorize, internalize and enact this piece of gold...