"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Abundance problems

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I currently kinda have 4 plates and an ex-GF going after me. I can see myself having a future with 3 of them, they are LTR-material, really nice girls. I don't want to hurt them but I haven't decided yet what to do.
Do you have this problem? How do you deal with it?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
I currently kinda have 4 plates and an ex-GF going after me. I can see myself having a future with 3 of them, they are LTR-material, really nice girls. I don't want to hurt them but I haven't decided yet what to do.
Do you have this problem? How do you deal with it?
Just be honest with them if they start trying to lock you down and let them know you enjoy spending time with them but are also dating other people. Either they will be OK with it or they won't but they know where things are after that.

Do NOT bring this up unless they give you the "what are we" talk.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I currently kinda have 4 plates and an ex-GF going after me. I can see myself having a future with 3 of them, they are LTR-material, really nice girls. I don't want to hurt them but I haven't decided yet what to do.
Do you have this problem? How do you deal with it?
Just waiting for the haters to chime in. That's a great problem to have. The opposite of many. lol
:up:

Personally stay the course and go about it like the way you have been. That's all part of dating. There will be losers and winners. Nothing is guaranteed. If you get the "where are we" talk, just tell them that you honestly don't know yet and it will be up to them if they wanna continue seeing someone that's unsure or gamble on someone else that may also be unsure.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Just waiting for the haters to chime in. That's a great problem to have. The opposite of many. lol
:up:

Personally stay the course and go about it like the way you have been. That's all part of dating. There will be losers and winners. Nothing is guaranteed. If you get the "where are we" talk, just tell them that you honestly don't know yet and it will be up to them if they wanna continue seeing someone that's unsure or gamble on someone else that may also be unsure.
I had a natural charm that made me successful most of my life but I was never a womanizer or a misogynist.
I love women and I don't want to hurt them, but with age I feel like it is harder to find a woman I'd settle with. So it is a numbers game.
Don't want to b1tch about my 1st world problems, but this seems to be the best place for me to ask something like this.

Yeah, probably the only thing I can do is keep going and see what life has to offer.
Just earlier I wanted to let go one of the girls I was seeing, but she showed me a side of herself that...let's just say she's back on the rotation.
Life is unexpected, weird and beautiful.
 
Top