Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About low-interest women!

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, ladies and gentlemen of SS,

In light of what happened to me recently, and since it's the new year, I think it's important and necessary to write about the topic of Low-Interest Women.

So, who are they?

Low-interest women could be categorized into two groups as follows:

1. Women that have never been interested in you to begin with. For example, you could never ask her out, and she's always rejecting your advances, verbally or not.

2. Women that used to have a certain level of interest in you, but for whatever reasons, she's now no longer attracted to you. For example, at the beginning she was attracted to you enough to go to the first date with you, but somehow you messed it up and now she no longer replies to your texts, or she takes forever to say "I'm fine" to your "How are you doing today" text.

In some extreme cases, you and her could even have a relationship, but along the way, she lost interest and now she wants out.

In all cases, they are just THE SAME. They are not romantically, sexually, and emotionally attracted to you (or they used to be, but not anymore).

So, what's the take away here?

When it comes to dealing with an uninterested woman, the best way is to STOP contacting them, under any and every circumstances. You must stop investing into them financially, emotionally, mentally. You must stop texting them. You must stop trying to communicate with them. You must stop all interactions with them. That's the only way.

I don't care if she's "The One" in your eyes. I don't care if she checks your every boxes. I don't care if she's the coolest, the most wonderful, the sweetest, the best... you've ever seen or touched or heard or smelled... NONE OF THESE SH*T MATTERS if she is NOT INTERESTED in you. Do you understand? None.

At the end of the day, it's meaningless, illogical, and totally stupid to WANT A PERSON WHO DOESN'T WANT YOU. Do you understand? That cute, sweet, smart, graceful, elegant, intelligent, beautiful girl MEANS NOTHING if she does not want to have anything to do with you.

Do you understand? Think about it, my brothers!

So yeah, happy new year, and may the Strength & Grace be with us all.

Last edited:

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% right.And that is a lesson that life will continue teaching you until you learn.Agonizing over a girl who doesn’t reciprocate your feelings is folly,because there’s more out there who possess all the traits that made you fall for her.

Happy new year.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there may be a third category to the OP's list:

3. Women who appear to have initial high interest. However they will speak too heavily in cliches (and have a cliched OLD bio if that's where you met them) and either 1) reject any attempt at escalation or 2) are lukewarm to escalation but aren't exhibiting in-depth interest about you as a person. These are your hopeless romantics and serial daters - they will try to fool you at first.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there may be a third category to the OP's list:

3. Women who appear to have initial high interest. However they will speak too heavily in cliches (and have a cliched OLD bio if that's where you met them) and either 1) reject any attempt at escalation or 2) are lukewarm to escalation but aren't exhibiting in-depth interest about you as a person. These are your hopeless romantics and serial daters - they will try to fool you at first.
Don't you think this is a bit over-complicating things? I think the type you're describing is basically type 01 aka no interests at all to begin with.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think this is a bit over-complicating things? I think the type you're describing is basically type 01 aka no interests at all to begin with.
If you're an older dude and on the apps, you will encounter this all the time.

I think it's at least a subset of type 01 - these women will eagerly agree to a date despite their being low-interest.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll add another

She fakes interest to get attention and then ghosts once she gets her fill. Something like, “Hey, Happy New Year, how was your night?“ Then 5 seconds into your answer, she interrupts and rambles on for the entire conversation. After this call you realize you never got to speak and don’t hear from her again for a week or more. Learn and recognize this pattern and don’t answer the phone. You might think she is interested because she calls every now and then but she is only calling to use you as a sounding board.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I’ll add another

She fakes interest to get attention and then ghosts once she gets her fill. Something like, “Hey, Happy New Year, how was your night?“ Then 5 seconds into your answer, she interrupts and rambles on for the entire conversation. After this call you realize you never got to speak and don’t hear from her again for a week or more. Learn and recognize this pattern and don’t answer the phone. You might think she is interested because she calls every now and then but she is only calling to use you as a sounding board.
Unless it's to set up a date, I only talk on the phone to women I am fvcking, and not that often even then. Why would you allow a woman to waste your time in that fashion? Just don't answer the call if that's what she is doing.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, this is where the problem lies. Interacting with a woman you are not fvcking is a waste of time. The return-on-investment is very low. For the most part, she will take far more than she gives.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a funny experienced yesterday with a coworker I used to flirt with in the past. Caught me at the bottom of the stairs and I was like, “ah sh!t.” Chewed my ear off about work stuff and I was not listening and just looking for an exit strategy. Subconsciously knowing that this interaction will never lead to anything remotely sexual automatically makes me want to run the other way. She’s attractive but has no interest in me that way, she only has interest in my validation and a female version of friendship. Now when I see this chic, I get a sense of dread. Her low or non interest killed my interest.

I know she looks up to me for advice but I don’t care to invest my time playing therapist. I wonder how many women think,”I would never fvck this guy, but he is a good listener and helps me out from time to time. I’ll try my best to keep him around just in case of emergency”.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, this is where the problem lies. Interacting with a woman you are not fvcking is a waste of time. The return-on-investment is very low. For the most part, she will take far more than she gives.
Even if you are ****ing her, she'll still almost certainly take more than she gives. Situations where they don't take substantially more than they receive are decried by society as "exploitation" and are often illegal.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Guys like myself come across another type: 3) Women who are super high interest and get super upset/disqualify themselves quite quickly (within weeks usually) thinking we don't like them and go cold--sometimes to the point of leaving whole institutions/jobs/schools from the ego/emotional damage/embarassment.

I'm not sure whats up with these chicks... but its like at first they're ready for it all with you.. ask you super deep questions, stare deeply into your soul to the point its hard to even look back at them for too long.. Tell all their friends about you or that they like you so that thier friend suddenly start acting super cordial/almost as if they had a team pow-wow and said alright guys lets all back off Razor, <Girl#1> is super into him. They ask your number or even make it clear and obvious they're super into you.. while you haven't even really had the chance to even understand if you even really like the girl or you just think shes cute

I've had girls in the past leave schools because of this..when they found out I didnt like them back, or if i I didnt reciprocate all the same emotions righta way .. I had a girl quit her job because she had to see me after she made it clear she liked me.. becuase i didnt do anything with the information.. i simply didnt care and thus stopped talking to her as much

Its almost like a very embarassing thing for some women to make it known they really like you/someone and feel like it isnt reciprocating. It like does something to their ego/heart/emotions.

So why does this all happen?

Women romanticize so much ****.. Its like they're constantly living in a drama /fantasy world because unlike men who have hobbies and lots of goals and constant competition and standards to live up to day to day... Women can utilize the creative part of their brain to just bring about that same standard of worth, which is mostly derived from beauty...thus to fill in the gap, they romanticize their life, their connections with guys, etc

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
^--- To piggy back this.. The worst thing I realized you can do with a woman is this.. If you got a 7+ and you take her out and you DONT have sex with her when she was expecting sex? She will never talk to you again. Crazy how hot/entitled girls egos work. vs the more softer/cute/sensitive girls.. whos ego is more fragile. its like STRONG ENTITLEMENT vs FRAGILE.. both women have ego issues.. and can be emotionally turned off /embarassed by you not reciprocating feelings/sex/actions