The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
SUMMARY?It's probably a good watch, but it is 48 minutes long. This needs a summary, BAD!
There has always been a short male penalty. It's getting worse than and now more men are considered short. I also think that as women get more and more abundance in their dating lives, the short male penalty is getting worse.SUMMARY?
It's so OVER that it's not even worth trying.![]()
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
She doesn't know how much I make and I am the least material person you know most likely.You sure your money doesn't influence this?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Incel sites, purely as an outsider looking in, do have interesting topics, no less interesting than here. Funnily enough, I tried joining one just purely to share views and experiences, but was declined, possibly for not strictly being 'incel'.Thank God face > height. Otherwise I’d be posting on incels.com.
That’s too bad. I think I could contribute some to an incel forum. As my best buds are incels and I have some insight. But. Not being an incel myself, I don’t think they’d have me.Incel sites, purely as an outsider looking in, do have interesting topics, no less interesting than here. Funnily enough, I tried joining one just purely to share views and experiences, but was declined, possibly for not strictly being 'incel'.
Yeah I got declined, but honestly though its really no problem. I notice you from California. Is it like everything I dreamed, palm trees and booby blonde babes?That’s too bad. I think I could contribute some to an incel forum. As my best buds are incels and I have some insight. But. Not being an incel myself, I don’t think they’d have me.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
SoCal is. I’m in NoCal. Not so much here.Yeah I got declined, but honestly though its really no problem. I notice you from California. Is it like everything I dreamed, palm trees and booby blonde babes?
![]()
Their wives/GFs are looksmatched. The guys have good jobs. So, the relationship seems fine.Did you notice how many of your taken friends were in essentially abusive relationships? The women treat them like cattle.
Right onSoCal is. I’m in NoCal. Not so much here.
Santa Barbara & heading south along the coast is the CA you’re dreaming of.