Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aaron Clarey video: The ROI of Game for Short Men

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably a good watch, but it is 48 minutes long. This needs a summary, BAD!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SUMMARY?

It's so OVER that it's not even worth trying. :mad:
There has always been a short male penalty. It's getting worse than and now more men are considered short. I also think that as women get more and more abundance in their dating lives, the short male penalty is getting worse.

Some of this is race/ethnicity based. White women are the ones who are often demanding that their White men be 6'0"+. Hispanic women are a little bit better about this since a lot of Hispanic men are shorter than 5'9".

As a White man, realize that the expectation among White women is that you are 6'0"+, especially if you're starting the interaction behind an electronic screen. It's going to be more difficult if you're under 6'0" but it's not over. White men under 6'0" must either lie about their height on the swipe apps or focus on in-person approaching/social circle game.

I'm 5'10" and have felt women slight me due to my height. Part of that is on me because I do find tall-ish or tall women to be extremely sexy but I realize that they are not worth the time in general. Most women are turned off by a man shorter than they are. You must be at least 1 inch taller to make it worth the effort. Same height might be ok but even that's a questionable play.

With all this said, one of the best seducers I know is a 5'5" Hispanic male and he has seduced many White women. He probably has the best overall game of anyone I personally know and is in the triple digits on notch count. He is an outlier though.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm 5'8 and have zero issues. People need to stop with their toxic beliefs that then poison their mind when dating and create a self fulfilling prophecy

Your mind will always find a way to do exactly what you continuously tell it via your subconscious. Obvious why so many on here struggle, because they bombard themselves with negativity and doubt all day long.

In fact one of my plates is 5'11" and is crazy about me. She could care less about my height and was so impressed that it didn't bother me because she says it usually bothers the other guys

M

member160292

I'm 5'6" and haven't had any issues. You gotta own it like I also do with gray hair since I was 12

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 5’7. It matters for a HB8+ but we aren’t getting them anyway
If I'm invisible to HB8s and up, then they are invisible to me. I'll be rude as **** to them, not move one finger for them, or care if they get hit by a bus..... The same treatment that they give out...

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact one of my plates is 5'11" and is crazy about me. She could care less about my height and was so impressed that it didn't bother me because she says it usually bothers the other guys
You sure your money doesn't influence this?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not wrong.

You can be highly successful in spite of sub-optimal looks (which height falls under) but it's still a disadvantage. If you're under 5'5 or so you are automatically disqualified from a large portion of the female populace.

You also cannot attract the majority of 9s, but especially 10s, long-term, unless you are rich. That's just a fact. And you cannot attract most 8s and 9s unless you are also at least 5'10 or so, though there are definitely exceptions to this rule. I say this as someone who is a hair over 6', not as a bitter man.

The ROI is what is at play here. If you don't check all the boxes, it's just harder, and you'll have to make up for your shortcomings. Obviously there is no other alternative, so I'm not saying anyone should give up. But look at it on the extreme end. If you're 5'2 and have a micropenis, you could still bang attractive women but the amount of effort you'd need to put in isn't worth the ROI under any circumstances.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched a bit. It was entertaining. However, I also watched some of his Tinder video. I realized that we occupy different realities.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank God face > height. Otherwise I’d be posting on incels.com.
Incel sites, purely as an outsider looking in, do have interesting topics, no less interesting than here. Funnily enough, I tried joining one just purely to share views and experiences, but was declined, possibly for not strictly being 'incel'.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incel sites, purely as an outsider looking in, do have interesting topics, no less interesting than here. Funnily enough, I tried joining one just purely to share views and experiences, but was declined, possibly for not strictly being 'incel'.
That’s too bad. I think I could contribute some to an incel forum. As my best buds are incels and I have some insight. But. Not being an incel myself, I don’t think they’d have me.

tanchinos

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s too bad. I think I could contribute some to an incel forum. As my best buds are incels and I have some insight. But. Not being an incel myself, I don’t think they’d have me.
Yeah I got declined, but honestly though its really no problem. I notice you from California. Is it like everything I dreamed, palm trees and booby blonde babes?
:D

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got declined, but honestly though its really no problem. I notice you from California. Is it like everything I dreamed, palm trees and booby blonde babes?
:D
SoCal is. I’m in NoCal. Not so much here.
Santa Barbara & heading south along the coast is the CA you’re dreaming of.

Last edited: