You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
SUMMARY?It's probably a good watch, but it is 48 minutes long. This needs a summary, BAD!
There has always been a short male penalty. It's getting worse than and now more men are considered short. I also think that as women get more and more abundance in their dating lives, the short male penalty is getting worse.SUMMARY?
It's so OVER that it's not even worth trying.![]()
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
She doesn't know how much I make and I am the least material person you know most likely.You sure your money doesn't influence this?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Incel sites, purely as an outsider looking in, do have interesting topics, no less interesting than here. Funnily enough, I tried joining one just purely to share views and experiences, but was declined, possibly for not strictly being 'incel'.Thank God face > height. Otherwise I’d be posting on incels.com.
That’s too bad. I think I could contribute some to an incel forum. As my best buds are incels and I have some insight. But. Not being an incel myself, I don’t think they’d have me.Incel sites, purely as an outsider looking in, do have interesting topics, no less interesting than here. Funnily enough, I tried joining one just purely to share views and experiences, but was declined, possibly for not strictly being 'incel'.
Yeah I got declined, but honestly though its really no problem. I notice you from California. Is it like everything I dreamed, palm trees and booby blonde babes?That’s too bad. I think I could contribute some to an incel forum. As my best buds are incels and I have some insight. But. Not being an incel myself, I don’t think they’d have me.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
SoCal is. I’m in NoCal. Not so much here.Yeah I got declined, but honestly though its really no problem. I notice you from California. Is it like everything I dreamed, palm trees and booby blonde babes?
![]()
Their wives/GFs are looksmatched. The guys have good jobs. So, the relationship seems fine.Did you notice how many of your taken friends were in essentially abusive relationships? The women treat them like cattle.
Right onSoCal is. I’m in NoCal. Not so much here.
Santa Barbara & heading south along the coast is the CA you’re dreaming of.