Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AAAgent's Crypto Journey

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might be a short term pull back, but lots of incredible news out lately

Fidelity, etrade and ameritrade all about to roll out trading
Ebay, starbucks, whole foods & Nordstroms going to accept crypto
BAAKT exchange closer to final approval
Microsoft announcing decentralized infrastructure implementation being built directly on BTC blockchain
Lightning network growing exponentially
Where are you focusing most of your investment at the moment? BTC?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you focusing most of your investment at the moment? BTC?
Yeah, all new money has gone to BTC. I have a number of alt positions that I've held for a long time, if any of them go on a run I'll convert some back to BTC. Becoming somewhat of a BTC maximalist. I'm sure some alts will outperform but think a lot of them are worthless. How about you?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, crazy how fast sentiment can change. I expect a pull back at some point, but believe we have entered a bull market.
I have stocks on a watchlist, which I'll go from long to short on. My notebook has actions for each. I am looking at short term trends here, to be clear. No one knows the future. Things can change fast, especially with this.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, all new money has gone to BTC. I have a number of alt positions that I've held for a long time, if any of them go on a run I'll convert some back to BTC. Becoming somewhat of a BTC maximalist. I'm sure some alts will outperform but think a lot of them are worthless. How about you?
Mainly BTC and ETH. Just don't see any consistent value in the majority of alt coins and trying to predict which will come out on top in the long term is difficult.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mainly BTC and ETH. Just don't see any consistent value in the majority of alt coins and trying to predict which will come out on top in the long term is difficult.
Funny I say all BTC and alts start flying. These next few years will be fun

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on my crypto journey as its been almost 2 years. We sold our company to one of the largest blockchain companies in the world last month. We built the largest DApp in blockchain, sad to have to sell it but it was the best option to continue on. Overall it's been a great experience and i now work for one of the top 15 CMC companies.

The goal was to work in crypto doing something i love and am passionate about while surviving the bear market which i believe is almost over. I did that and made some decent additional money. My resume has improved significantly as I lead the team who grew the platform to millions of users. Picked up a consulting gig on the side for another blockchain startup that pays pretty well.

This experience brought me to the heart of silicon valley for a couple of years, networking with the inner circle of crypto and very wealthy people (millionaires and billionaires), drive nice cars (R8's, porsches, etc.), eating great food, and meeting phenomenal talent. Will probably be moving to SF in a month or so to join the new company.

I have high expectations this year for the crypto market and may continue to update this journal but i'll probably have less and less time.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big acquisition in the crypto space tomorrow. I expect it to really decimate the price of one of the alts. We'll see.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big acquisition in the crypto space tomorrow. I expect it to really decimate the price of one of the alts. We'll see.
Would be interested to hear the details if and when you are able to share.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would be interested to hear the details if and when you are able to share.
I'll share once it's announced officially but its been leaked and I confirmed it's closed. It should be announced today, if not, it's probably delayed because of this recent dip. Either way, i'll post it here once it's announced.

On a market note, this market has been very weird. Supports don't seem to be tested and there's been multiple cases of shakeouts and fakeouts. Most of the traders are getting it wrong including some people within my social circle. The people who are doing well are the hodlers but my large hodler friends that aren't aggressively trying to make money are very wealthy. While people like me are still considered dolphins.

Futures contract market is astronomically over leveraged. Volume on Binance futures is 3x spot trading for BTC with $450m daily spot trading volume in BTC compared to $1.5bn daily futures trading volume. Funding rates have been skyrocketing as well which is showing too many longs gambling in futures. 0.30% per 8 hour interval was the highest i saw funding rate and this was just yesterday.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll share once it's announced officially but its been leaked and I confirmed it's closed. It should be announced today, if not, it's probably delayed because of this recent dip. Either way, i'll post it here once it's announced.

On a market note, this market has been very weird. Supports don't seem to be tested and there's been multiple cases of shakeouts and fakeouts. Most of the traders are getting it wrong including some people within my social circle. The people who are doing well are the hodlers but my large hodler friends that aren't aggressively trying to make money are very wealthy. While people like me are still considered dolphins.

Futures contract market is astronomically over leveraged. Volume on Binance futures is 3x spot trading for BTC with $450m daily spot trading volume in BTC compared to $1.5bn daily futures trading volume. Funding rates have been skyrocketing as well which is showing too many longs gambling in futures. 0.30% per 8 hour interval was the highest i saw funding rate and this was just yesterday.
Best to just hold in this market and not overthink and try and get cute, So far it's been very similar to 2015/16. If it continues to play out that way, I am expecting a run up to 16-18k March/April then a dump before the halving. I have a small percentage I'll sell off on 50-60% run ups and buy back on 30%+ corrections but other than that I am holding until certain levels then will take profits.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it work the same way with capital gains? Do you guys have people you follow that provide good sources of information?

I apologize if this question has already been asked

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Steemit acquired by TRON.

Steem surprisingly up 30% in the last few days which doesn't make much sense as their largest DApp Steemit (flagship DApp) was sold to TRON. This blockchain (STEEM) will probably die off real quickly. All the founders are gone, DLive left (built themselves to be the worlds largest DApp in 1 year after they left) and just acquired by TRON, and now Steemit is acquired by TRON.

Gotta give Justin Sun props. He might not be a builder but boy does he have a lot of money and is making good acquisitions to make TRON look really nice. TRON actually has more users than Ethereum. These are real users.

Steemit has people posting daily. I'm not a fan of their broken economic system but still it has users.

DLive has PewDiePie and the most users of any DApp in blockchain. 5m monthly active users! Go to the site any time of the day and sort by languages. You'll see hundreds of people watching streams and chatting, sometimes thousands.

BiTTorrent is a great brand name and has been redirecting all of its traffic (100m users) to help grow DLive and probably will be doing the same for TRON's new Steemit.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it work the same way with capital gains? Do you guys have people you follow that provide good sources of information?

I apologize if this question has already been asked
Yes, similar to capital gains. I would recommend learning the basics about blockchain technology and then learning how to move coins on the blockchain before trying to invest/trade. If you want to hold long term, just use Coinbase or Gemini in the USA.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, similar to capital gains. I would recommend learning the basics about blockchain technology and then learning how to move coins on the blockchain before trying to invest/trade. If you want to hold long term, just use Coinbase or Gemini in the USA.
Is there any resources you would recommend?

For me, it wouldn't be the day to day as much as somewhere just to park my money.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any resources you would recommend?

For me, it wouldn't be the day to day as much as somewhere just to park my money.
I made this boring blockchain/crypto beginner tutorials for my friends and family. You can reference it as it's not selling anything or promoting anything outside of knowledge.

I would supplement this with beginner level reading and basic economics learning. Honestly in a bull market, everything will go up no matter the business/economics behind things. It's more people/emotion driven. As a mentioned above, STEEM has no reason to go up 30% fundamentally as their blockchain is pretty much dead after this announcement.