Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AAAgent's Crypto Journey

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will be attwnding a blockchain conference in London this month. See you there?
I'll be in Miami and Dallas conferences. Maybe one in Asia early Q2.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on these coins since I've mentioned them.

Veri - up 300%+ since I posted
Adex - up 300%+ since I posted
PPT - up 550%+ since I posted
OMG - up 150%+ since I posted
NEO - up 300%+ "
WILD - up 800%+ "
DGPT - up 600%+ volume is growing
PayPie - up 450%+
Cloak - up 500%+

Scaled into KMD as well @ $9

If you're sitting on the sidelines, educate yourself and get in. This space is pretty much easy money at this point that even the blind could lead and make bank. I see it in real life, online, and even here in SS.

I'm traveling to a conference later this month and next month to meet up with some people to discuss a crypto project I'm working on.
I want in, but I'm clueless and suspicious. Please help me clarify this:

- I want to trade any of this stuff, so I need to make an account on an exchange (or more). All of them have pretty bad reviews of being unreliable (non-functional), $$ transferred not reaching the account, stopping transactions stupidly, etc. As a result, I am reluctant to transfer any significant amount of money to them.

- assuming that I bite the bullet and make an account on eg. Binance and transfer the equivalent of $1000 USD from my bank account in my local currency. Exchange rate and transfer commission apply, so I will actually end up with ~ $950. Let's assume that I want to buy PayPie. Convert $100 into BTC (if necessary), then BTC into PayPie. Commission and transaction fees apply, so I end up with much less PayPie's than their $100 equivalent. Let's assume I have $70 in PayPie's. It grows ~4.5x, so I now have approx $300. Not bad. Rinse and repeat for other coins --> the initial $1000 from my bank account have turned into $3000 on the exchange.

Can I actually get in the possession of all this money?
Do exchanges really pay this money? What if I had $300,000 on the exchange?
Do banks really tolerate accounts which are credited with a large sum of money from nowhere? (in their perspective). I've read that many banks have treated this as money laundering and have closed accounts.

Finally: is anyone the happy owner of actual $$ as a result of crypto trading? Because it seems to me that there are so many millionaires in ETH / LTC / Ripple / whatever, but noone actually owns this money. And honestly, regardless if you believe in crypto or not, 1000 ETH will not buy a house by themselves at this point.

I'm not throwing sh!t. I'm looking to learn. Thanks.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want in, but I'm clueless and suspicious. Please help me clarify this:

- I want to trade any of this stuff, so I need to make an account on an exchange (or more). All of them have pretty bad reviews of being unreliable (non-functional), $$ transferred not reaching the account, stopping transactions stupidly, etc. As a result, I am reluctant to transfer any significant amount of money to them.

- assuming that I bite the bullet and make an account on eg. Binance and transfer the equivalent of $1000 USD from my bank account in my local currency. Exchange rate and transfer commission apply, so I will actually end up with ~ $950. Let's assume that I want to buy PayPie. Convert $100 into BTC (if necessary), then BTC into PayPie. Commission and transaction fees apply, so I end up with much less PayPie's than their $100 equivalent. Let's assume I have $70 in PayPie's. It grows ~4.5x, so I now have approx $300. Not bad. Rinse and repeat for other coins --> the initial $1000 from my bank account have turned into $3000 on the exchange.

Can I actually get in the possession of all this money?
Do exchanges really pay this money? What if I had $300,000 on the exchange?
Do banks really tolerate accounts which are credited with a large sum of money from nowhere? (in their perspective). I've read that many banks have treated this as money laundering and have closed accounts.

Finally: is anyone the happy owner of actual $$ as a result of crypto trading? Because it seems to me that there are so many millionaires in ETH / LTC / Ripple / whatever, but noone actually owns this money. And honestly, regardless if you believe in crypto or not, 1000 ETH will not buy a house by themselves at this point.

I'm not throwing sh!t. I'm looking to learn. Thanks.
Not a problem as I get questions like yours daily. Don't take this offensively as I unfortunately I do not have the time to respond to every text, e-mail, or being cornered at parties (it happens often).

StoneCrypto is my Youtube channel that I created to answer all noob questions. Link is below. It explains how to buy and sell bitcoin using your USD or other fiat currency pairs, what is bitcoin and blockchain, What are alt coins and the different types of alt coins, how to buy alt coins and then convert them back to BTC, what are hard forks and soft forks, What are ICO's and how to vet them, exchanges, wallets, security, etc.

Watch all the videos as they will teach you how to go from clueless to past the noob level. If you'd like, I also offer consulting services to onboard people in as little as 2 weeks to intermediate level but I charge for these services (time is money). The videos are free and a great resource. I refer all my friends and family to the videos unless they pay.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0fUKPdbJbQzwmqUTtZroZw

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a positive note, Clif High tweeted out my channel for the entire community to refer noobs to my videos. A big honor and a lot of pressure to keep educating the community. My channel was mostly private but it's grown by 3,000% in subscribers and views.

I'm starting to also realize how uneducated the community is and much greed in the space. The new wave of noobs are not properly educating themselves and just blindly buying coins. If this space wants to thrive, education is key. My goal is to contribute to that space.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Found this diamond on Thursday night. Signed up for the KYC on Friday afternoon and KYC just closed this morning. Took me and the team about 15 hours to complete due diligence on this.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CargoX is a gem. My investment team participated in the presale a couple days ago. Small cap (7m) and has partnerships. I believe this is one of the low key ICOs that can do well.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CargoX is a gem. My investment team participated in the presale a couple days ago. Small cap (7m) and has partnerships. I believe this is one of the low key ICOs that can do well.
I did not see that in the presale list that you just posted up but yes, it should be decent.

I saw that your also in Arc Block presale. I saw that you posted it and someone from my group also submitted for KYC. Concept looked promising so we did some quick due diligence and there's too many red flags and opted to not invest. Etherdelta partnership.......that's not really true. ED is a list your own coin exchange so technically every ERC 20/223 token company can be a partner. Techcrunch, bloomberg, and other media outlets have no stories out on them which they have listed as partners. They came out and said they have scheduled interviews with those publications but in retrospect probably wasn't a good idea to list those companies as partners. They also listed they are partners with companies like IBM and SAP. In the Ian Balina interview, their partnership is merely the license to resell IBM products and almost anyone can qualify as a partner. So again a very misleading "partnership". No transparency for dev team. CEO seems to beat around the bush with answering difficult questions.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CargoX presale wasn’t open to my sub group but open to the group I’m in (with accredited investors and advisors).

Arcblock does have a lot of red flags and I wouldn’t touch it for the long term. But short term it should be an easy flip. 45m dollar platform with 40k members on telegram and Ian Balina shilling it. Should have a lot of unmet demand and because of that I’m going to try to secure this allocation.

Last week me and the Arcblock team had a call scheduled but they “no call no show”. When I first spoke with them they promised me a 2000 ETH allocation. When I spoke with them a couple days ago they tried to bring it down to 200 eth. A lot of red flags but in this crypto space this is a good short term flip.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did a couple of reviews recently on a few ico's like PolySwarm and Winding Tree. PolySwarm was pretty legit. It's a anti-virus/malware platform that allows security firms who are employed by major corporations to list a sample of all these random viruses they are exposed to daily onto the PolySwarm for a small fee, and independent security experts come in and try to identify a solution to combat/fix them. First to fix the solution is rewarded Nectar tokens. Great idea but I couldn't lock down how the company was going to be incentivized to work towards token appreciation. The team and advisers were not receiving tokens. Kept prodding them and they would pretty much be vague or beat around the bush. After much questioning and deduction, came to the conclusion, they aren't incentivized to work towards token appreciation because it seems like the token is not meant for speculation. There was mention of disincentivizing token speculation in the whitepaper (blew over me the first few times i read it), potentially a static price for rewards for contributors to the platform (grabbed that from telegram), that ontop of management and advisors holding "equity" in a company that was never mentioned in the whitepaper (spoke to CEO and confirmed this vaguely) just drew too many red flags to buy into PolySwarm ICO. They mentioned that they would not provide clarity on how they generate revenue to maintain a competitive advantage. Sounds like the tokens you'll be holding post ICO are not really meant to appreciate and are meant to be used by information security auditors ONLY. Overall good platform, concept, and team but not a good investment if you are not going to use the tokens. ICO pushed back to mid February if anyone is interested.

Winding Tree is a different case. They are tackling the online travel distribution market by creating a decentralized online travel platform that fosters faster, cheaper, and a more secure way to book travel. First mover advantage in a space where they will be eating slowly away at major OTA's like Expedia and Priceline who dominate 95% of travel inventory in the USA. If you didn't know Expedia and Priceline own pretty much all the airline, hotel, and online car booking sites out there. You might think you're booking with a different company, but you're still booking through a wholly owned subsidiary of Priceline or Expedia. Because of this dualopoly over the travel inventory market, no outside businesses can even try to compete because all the inventory is locked in with Expedia and Priceline through partnerships. If you try to sell elsewhere and foster competition, you'll mysteriously end up on page 10 in search results or not even at all on all of the largest online travel book platforms. online foot traffic is dominated by them, online ad placement is dominated by them, and ultimately this is what Winding Tree is trying to change. This is a monster industry that will be over $1 Trillion by 2022 (https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/press-release/online-travel.html). The spin is they are not directly attacking these OTA's. They are creating a decentralized platform for other players to come in and disrupt the OTA dualopoly (pretty much getting other people to do the dirty work for them). Winding Tree allows suppliers like hotels, airlines, and car rental companies to list their inventory directly onto Winding Tree for other companies to buy directly. Immediate savings will be realized through the blockchain and the use of cryptocurrencies by cutting down on foreign transaction fees on plane tickets, taxes, baggage fees, cars, security, etc. Every country to go through, fees will need to be paid in that native country's currency. Credit card companies automatically take a 3-5% cut off the top line as well as all the travel FX costs. If Winding Tree can even get a 5% of the online travel market share in a handful of years, that's $50bn market cap. Highly possible having first mover advantage, 6 airline partnership and 1 hotel partnership already solidified, strong advisors and active development.

ICO starts February 1st and ends the 15th. 10% bonus first week and the token sale is uncapped.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wins and losses (excluding BTC, ETH, and LTC)

Four columns for easy identification are: Entry price; high price; current price; did I recoup original investment yet;

Veritaseum Entry $6, High $240, Current $115, Recouped principle yes

Populous - Entry $0.33, High $11, Current $9, Yes

AdEx Entry $0.33, High $2.6, Current $1, Yes

OmiseGo Entry $3, High $14, Current $8, Yes

NEO Entry $15, High $48, Current $38, Yes

CLOAK Entry $4, High $14, Current $6, Yes

WILD Entry $0.10, High $0.15, Current $0.10, No (Hindsight, I don't think I would get in this one again)

DGPT Entry $0.8, n/a, n/a, No

ICON Entry n/a, n/a, n/a, No (Korean came out and banned all ICO's which has stalled this project. Refund to come end of this month)

PayPie Entry $0.33, High $0.60, Current $0.53, No

Walton Entry $5.1, High $9, Current $4.90, No
Update on prices since I mentioned these coins a few months back. Some are up with the trend and other's are just flat out monster's crushing it. Some of my sleepers like DGPT are turning out nicely.

current prices below and % increase since I mentioned (nothing i'm holding is down even in this bear market).

Veritaseum - $370 - 350%+ increase (watch out for Reggie towards early summer. FinTech is a long sales cycle and he's selling to hedge funds and governments. These deals don't happen overnight and he's been working on them for almost a year now)

Populous - $71 - 700%+ increase (Beta is live and if all goes well, it will roll out immediately into live launch. Once platform launches, expect this to continue to moon with no end in sight.)

AdEx - $1.70 - 70%+ increase (platform launch soon. Jihan Wu as an advisor. First mover in digital ad exchange space. Strong and previously successful young team. I've spoken to the team)

OmiseGo - $15.25 - 90%+ increase (still waiting on a few things to pan out till OMG booms)

NEO - $143 - 380%+ increase (Ethereum of China. I expect many more Chinese focused companies to flooding to NEO. Simple)

Cloak - $12.40 - 100%+ increase (small cap privacy coin that has open source code, code and privacy features are more legit than Monero, isn't shilled by McAfee, doesn't have pre-mine or political fork controversy, room for much appreciation)

Wild - $1.27 - 1,200%+ increase (potential sleeper here too. Crypto gamining platform which there are plenty of but they are a few days from launching the platform and tokens on their platform will be pegged 20:1 ETH. They also have a lottery drawing weekly in the millions in which your chances of winning are significantly greater than traditional lotteries because of blockchain cost savings.)

DigiPulse - $8 - 1,000%+ increase (major sleeper right here. first mover in digital asset inheritance/crypto inheritance. They make sure your crypto goes to those you intend without ever touching your private keys. Still only $10m market cap right now. I've spoken to the team and am trying to line up some Private Wealth Management partnerships with them as this is a service that wealthy individuals will need in the future if they hold any crypto. Both firms can benefit from utilizing each other to drive customers. DGPT can drive wealthy crypto people to utilize PWM's and PWM's and utilize DGPT to service their existing wealthy clients who hold crypto. )

ICON - didn't pass kyc but a monster

PayPie - $2.20 - 400%+ increase (one of my other sleepers i mentioned in the past. Still a sleeper at these prices. PPT a very similar company is already over $2.5bn in valuation while PPP is roughly $190mn. Both have solid teams)

Walton - $31 - 600%+ increase (this one surprised me. has competition coming out of the wazoo but the team is getting stuff done. Winning contest, signing partnerships, etc.)

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Officially working in blockchain now for one of the companies above.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody had problems with their banking institution from the sale of Cryptos? I'm reading stories and seeing videos on youtube about people reporting that their bank either froze, closed, or seized their bank accounts when funds are transferred into their accounts from crypto exchanges.

I don't have any cryptos, but with the recent drop in BTC and alts, I was thinking now might be a good time to get in but the thought of having my bank account seized is troubling.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anybody had problems with their banking institution from the sale of Cryptos? I'm reading stories and seeing videos on youtube about people reporting that their bank either froze, closed, or seized their bank accounts when funds are transferred into their accounts from crypto exchanges.

I don't have any cryptos, but with the recent drop in BTC and alts, I was thinking now might be a good time to get in but the thought of having my bank account seized is troubling.
Yes. I've heard of some banks giving some people difficulty in regards to buying bitcoin and crypto late last year. Some guy was complaining to Bank of America about why they blocked all purchases of Bitcoin from the persons Coinbase account. They said he could be doing it for nefarious purposes. The guy got pissed and said he was buying bitcoin legally through a regulated institution and they had no right to do what they did. He closed out his bank account with BAC there.

Then late last week we have JPMorgan, CitiBank, and BAC come out and officially announce they are discontinuing purchases of Bitcoin on credit cards as it could be used as "cash advances". They sound very scared and are lashing out trying to hinder the development of cryptocurrencies and rightfully so.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/02/jpm...rica-bar-bitcoin-buys-with-a-credit-card.html

Tells you something when banks are freaking out about crypto. This morning the chairman of SEC and CFTC came out and addressed a myriad of concerns and questions about Bitcoin, blockchain, smart contract technology from and to congress. They were very positive about the potential of blockchain technology and the future that it can bring. I watched it on C-Span live and a link to someone who recorded can be seen below. Definitely a great time to buy but a major bounce just happened during and after the speech so you may have just missed the bottom.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that pullback was longer than anticipated. Fasten your seat belts as are preparing for take off again.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that pullback was longer than anticipated. Fasten your seat belts as are preparing for take off again.
Fortunes are made when you buy at the bottom or HODL through the stormy weather.

What coins are you most bullish on in terms of breaking out of this downmarket? My biggest positions are in Matrix, CPChain and Elastos.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there are any coins in particular that i'm bullish on. When we break out, I think it will be BTC then the entire market. I'm still hodling most my positions. Focusing on earning more crypto.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some big updates

PPT - Platform live launch date to be announced soon. Beta is wrapping up.
DGPT - Beta just launched. Used the service and it's very easy and intuitive. Platform launch to come end of spring.
PPP - Open Alpha. Haven't played with this yet but they just signed a partnership with Debitum.
VERI - Beta is going well and has some partnerships that will be disclosed soon.
WTC - Valentines day campaign fiasco. Got caught paying their own employees with campaign rewards.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those trying to figure out what's going on in the markets, here's an update. All this in a little under a month. Needless to say, it's made my month long vacation a little busier having to keep up to date on all this news.

-Mt. Gox trustee dumped $400m worth of Bitcoin on the market via exchanges. Not sure why they did this as it obviously wasn't in the best interest of securing the best price. Normally large deals would be done OTC and not via exchanges as dumping on exchanges would crash the price. 36k BTC was sold during December 2017 through February 2018 at key resistance points. The trustee holds 160k BTC still but on a positive note, it can only legally liquidate an additional $30m worth of BTC on behalf of creditors. Very suspicious that they would purposelly crash the price of Bitcoin, not pursue the best optimal price, and also time it perfectly at key price levels.

https://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-trustee-sells-400-million-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash/

-Google to ban all cryptocurrency ads starting in June
-Twitter to ban all crypto ads starting in 2 weeks
-congressional hearing on cryptocurrencies yield mixed sentiments
-G20 meeting very positive for crypto and no regulations on crypto markets
-SEC classifies all ICO's as securities and begins investing many ICO's
-Coinbase gets UK E-money license
-John Oliver bashes crypto in one of his segments
-Many Binance users had their login details phished by hackers who attempted to pump and dump Viacoin. Hackers were caught, accounts frozen, and no funds were lost as a result.
-Binance puts out reward $250k for information leading to hackers arrest
-Binance announces development of a DEX
-USA SEC, Japan FSA announce potential regulations on centralized crypto exchanges
-Bill Gates blames cryptocurrencies as a major cause from drug related deaths

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized I haven't really provided much insight into my journey so here goes.

Please note that this is not financial advice.

So far crypto has treated me very well. It's allowed me to retire but some still say I work (i don't consider it work because I actually enjoy doing it and don't have a boss). I started a blockchain consulting company where I provide advisory and growth services. I have a team of 10-20 people for various projects. I brought every single one of these guys into crypto or they were indirectly brought into crypto through one of my guys, so it's a tight knit group. They can all come and go as they please, but if they work they get paid very well. They are all legit educated and smart individuals and if they aren't up to par, I literally beat them down until they leave or they wise up. Mutually beneficial relationship. I value their work as much as they value mine. Many of you guys know i'm a no nonsense type of guy.

I travel the world, party, and work from multiple cities, countries, wherever, and whenever. Been traveling in Asia this last month and spent time in Macau, Hong Kong, Taipei, and Kaohsiung. Planning a trip to Los Angeles and New Orleans soon as well. Pretty much research crypto 24/7. Twitter, Youtube, Telegram, etc. My team comes is all legit people from Doctors (MD's), management consultants, actuaries, investment bankers, digital ad tech/agencies, and sales. The icing on the cake was I won a decent amount of money in Macau that it's covered my entire trip to Asia (spending money).

How it started was I got fed up with market manipulation in the financial markets. I lost a lot of money investing in sound money like precious metals only to watch blatant manipulation day after day. I was following bitcoin very lightly in 2016 and at the end of 2016 I jumped in with 1k. I did more preliminary research and dumped in another 5k in january 2017. February dumped in another 10k. Did alot more research on blockchain tech and realized it was the future. Security, unparalleled. I believed it was going to change the world. So I sold all my gold and silver stocks, physical gold and silver, cashed out my 401k's most of which was previously cashed out for gold/silver already and dumped it into crypto's. That was end of february early march. Then I did a sh1t ton more research on smart contracts, blockchain again, ethereum, etc.

Around April I started hard selling it to my friends who this fell on deaf ears. They laughed at crypto like that laughed at me telling them about gold and silver. April I took out loans and maxed out 0% APR credit cards. Get rich or die trying has always been my motto. I believe in myself and am confident in all my decisions and accept all the consequences as well. The goal has always been $100 million in my lifetime and I definitely won't get there if I'm not willing to get rich or die trying. Financially, the rest is history if you've been following my journey.

It definitely sucks to be retired and do nothing productive. I tried it for a few months but it just wasn't fun. I'd rather go back to work for someone else than do nothing but sip latte's all day. Luckily I always plan ahead and am always trying to improve my life. I first began laying the foundation for my new venture by formally educating all my friends and family who were interested in learning crypto. I made them pay me too because I've wasted too much fvcking time trying to educate them for free previously, wasn't going to have that happen again. I started a small group of close knit friends who were interested in staying up to date with the crypto markets. That group grew to 20+ people now. Only solid individuals. I offer to teach anyone willing to learn but they have to pay me. Even my family. Too time consuming to teach someone crypto half ass only to have them quit and it was all for free.

During my time teaching my friends and family, I created educational material. Written content and video content. I also followed up their education with Q&A in our chat group. I started a Youtube channel and steemit account to house this content. My Youtube has grown to 1k subscribers and Steemit has over 4k followers.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0fUKPdbJbQzwmqUTtZroZw

I focused my free time on creating educational content for all my friends and family as well as anyone else who would like to learn about crypto and blockchain. I didn't care as my content would help the growth of the crypto and blockchain economy which helps everyone. Creating the content made me 10x more knowledgeable as it requires a lot more research to make sure I put out the correct information. My channel got picked up by a reputable crypto personality and I also did some interviews with some blockchain ceo's as well. I ended up combining all of that and turned it into a side business that I can operate anywhere in the world. I still produce free educational content as well.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Updates on my top picks:

Strong hands guys. Now is the time to be scooping up coins when everyone else is sh1tting their pants. All those naysayers about blockchain and crypto should either be on the fence soon to hop on board or just the type refuse to adopt new technology until it smacks them in the face. Don't be that guy that refuses automobile technology and rides horses until they become obsolete or refusing to part with your Nokia phone until you realizes it's useless (this was me at one point).

Blockchain adoption is only growing. Companies are trying to find ways to build centralized blockchains that they can control so people won't adopt decentralized blockchains but they will lose. Mainly because decentralized blockchains will provide more freedom and also be cheaper (don't have to pay the company extra so they can pay employees). P2P will replace middlemen and decentralized platforms will crush many of the big corporate conglomerates.

http://www.g20-insights.org/policy_...sive-transparent-accountable-digital-economy/

All these picks are first mover advantages for bringing their market onto the blockchain. Each of these companies markets their tackling lack transparency and have high overhead costs which are being alleviated via blockchain and smart contracts. Very bullish for speculation based off those points but if anyone of these companies can deliver, will be solid gold for early adopters.

PPT (Populous) - Beta launch going well and platform should be going live in less than 2 months. First invoice factoring platform on the blockchain to go live. Nico is a bit of a salesman which I don't mind because he actually backs up his smack talk and delivers. Looking forward to PPT cutting out middlemen from invoice factoring. I see this hitting new ATH's and breaking high triple digits this year.
https://populous.co/

VERI (Veritaseum) - Beta launch was going well until they got smacked in the face by the SEC who shut down their closed beta. Reggie has made it clear he was running a closed beta for larger token holders or people who have been heavily involved in the Veritaseum community. SEC however spun it as they had a live platform with users and didn't have the proper licenses to be running a live platform and shut them down. It's ridiculous things like that that only reinforce my belief in decentralized economy. In a world where EVERYTHING is regulated, the land we own, the food we eat, the air we breathe, etc. Money is skimmed from all angles and being fed to politicians, where the rich top 1% reinforce their stranglehold by further paying or "lobbying" to politicians to maintain their stranglehold and hindering innovative competitors. Somehow, even after being required to have a license for everything including planting plants in your backyard to paying taxes that are more than half your salary, people still believe we have a "Free Market" where supply and demand controls price. Looking forward to Veritaseum cutting out the middlemen from financial markets. I see this breaking new ATH's and breaking quadruple digits this year.
https://veritas.veritaseum.com/

DGPT(Digipulse) - Beta launch went great. No major hiccups which I was expecting as their service is fairly straight forward and simple. Their decentralized smart vault that allows you to store documents from photo's, videos, to private keys works very well. Digipulse itself will never have access to the vault contents due to it being split decentrally via blockchain. The kicker here is the dead mans switch that I haven't seen function yet but will be live soon. DGPT connects via API to your gmail, facebook, instagram, snapchat, twitter, youtube, gaming platforms, etc. Through the API connection from those platforms to Digipulse, you set a frequency timer of 1 week to 3 months of maximum inactivity. In you are inactive for longer than 3 months, the smart contract will automatically contact your inheritor that their is a smart vault for them to claim. Platform goes live in 2 months! It cuts out lawyers, accountants, and banks from the inheritance process. P2P digital inheritance service. I'm expecting this to hit low to mid triple digits this year.
https://www.digipulse.io/

ADX (AdEx) - Beta launch is going well. They have a few partnerships in place. Don't have any exchange liquidity issues like some smaller cap coins (DGPT). First mover advantage and with all this advertising banning and fake news fiasco only getting bigger and bigger, I expect ADX to come in to alleviate a lot of this pressure. Solid team that has built digital platforms in the past such as Stremio. I provided a few introductions for them in regards to publishers. I expect this to hit mid double digit figures this year. P2P removing many ad tech companies from the mix.