Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AAAgent's Crypto Journey

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that could be really beneficial. Honestly, I personally don't know anyone in real life that is into this stuff and don't really come across anyone like that. An off forum group would be really nice as well just so we can answer each others questions kind of in real time. The only issue is that there is only 3 of us really into this stuff here and two of us are fairly new.

I'll PM you my phone number in case they are down for it. Crypto world is small now and we have to stick together.
Cool. We can do a group chat on Whatsapp. It's free and can have people from all over the world. This way BeTheChange can join too.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. We can do a group chat on Whatsapp. It's free and can have people from all over the world. This way BeTheChange can join too.
On a side note, I had to put some idiots in their place. My friends, who I've been trying to wake up from the matrix for years, have now started referring people to help with crypto. All in our group of friends/circle. Because they didn't respect my years and hours worth of time to try and help them, now when they come to ask me for help in crypto I make them pay me. This is only for the people who have shunned my help prior. I share everything with you guys for free because you've never disrespected me by wasting my time. Always been chill and value what info I share. They paid me and this time they listened to what I had to say and didn't have to deal with their BS about me being a conspiracy theorist, it's illegal, etc. That was the whole point of making them pay, so they respected my time and it worked.

They invited a friend to our chat that I've tried to help before as well. Like the rest, he thought I was crazy when I tried to help him. Even last month I was explaining to him bitcoin, ethereum, stock markets and he wouldn't listen and said "It's too volatile." "You don't know if it will be here tomorrow" "Nothing will compete with the US Dollar". literally laughing at my responses. When my friends saw me buying a car, 1k sunglasses, my deposits, and how much crypto I hold, they hopped on board and they inadvertently convinced him. This guy blew up my phone for almost 2 hours today and questioned every little thing I said without doing any research himself. I wasted 2 hours typing sh1t out to him while he's there giving "lol's" "government stop's monopolies, you're wrong." (if government stopped monopolies, why the fvck do we have so many monopolies......). Fvcking idiot. I've been getting pissed off that my valueable time, that I could be spending making more money, spending with my gf, etc. is spent trying to convince an idiot. I told him he came to me, not me to him. If he's not convinced come back when he is. I'm not here to convince people about opportunity, i'm here to teach you how to make money/capitalize and since you didn't respect my damn time, pay me or gtfo.

I told the guy that my other 3 friends have paid me already. He was like what?! He laughed and said no. I told him I was not kidding and told everyone in the chat to straight out not invite anyone to our group without my permission so i don't deal with BS like this. I moved our conversation back to our old chat where it was 3 of us. I told them to not help the guy and let him learn on his own. I stated that I deemed it pure disrespect to take everything I taught you and go to teach it to someone who was disrespectful to me. I can't stop you from doing it behind my back so unless he wants to pay me 2 LTC, tell him to fvck off. One of the guys said he wouldn't not show our friend what to do if the guy asked him. Telling me to my face you're going to go behind my back and disrespect me is a disrespect in itself so I told that guy to fvck off too. We're still friends but I'm not helping him with crypto anymore either. So now it's just two of us in that chat. I'm helping about 4 others all for free when I can.

It might seem like I want to fight the guys, I don't and I'm cool with them. I've tried to help many people, including many here on this forum. When people waste your time and send you on wild goose chase debates, that's just unproductive and disrespectful. You have legit questions that you can't find answers to? Fine, we can chat. Don't debate me because you're ignorant and waste my time when I ask nothing from you. If you are, then you can pay me to listen to your BS. Those are my terms.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel your struggles man. Sometimes the "game" is on people and not in them. They see the success but don't actually want do what it takes to be successful.

I would've done the same thing. Make him pay to get this information. I wish like minded people were in my circles. I would be ligh years above. Everyone is telling me to do real estate and blah blah blah but this Crypto stuff is where the future is at and I'm all about working smart not hard.

What kind of new car did you get? I'm looking to get one soon and want to get another sports car.

Anyways on to other news. Looks like markets are going green again. Made some god change already from what I invested in this past weekend. I'm starting to get addicted. But I know I must not be too aggressive.

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took out the ETH contract straight away and like I said based on what I've been paid last 3 days it works out at about $3 for the entire year...so either my calculations are way out fornthe payout will rise soon?

Which sites would you recommend for making loans. Still.not entirely sure how it works. Are you loaning out fiat or crytpo?
@BeTheChange Hit me up man. I'm positive you're doing the math wrong but I do want to make sure we figure this out. Not going to leave you out to dry. Download whatsapp so I can add you to group chat.

@PrettyBoyAJ Will hit you up later. My head is spinning. I'm covering for someone at work and dealing with idiots through text. Plus my girlfriend is still getting situated and i'm also working out my new car (it's used but suped up with exhaust, intake, etc.). Will show you guys a pic.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeTheChange Hit me up man. I'm positive you're doing the math wrong but I do want to make sure we figure this out. Not going to leave you out to dry. Download whatsapp so I can add you to group chat.

@PrettyBoyAJ Will hit you up later. My head is spinning. I'm covering for someone at work and dealing with idiots through text. Plus my girlfriend is still getting situated and i'm also working out my new car (it's used but suped up with exhaust, intake, etc.). Will show you guys a pic.
Hey bro. Thanks for the concern. Will PM you my WhatsApp number. Will respond to all your previous messages soon (Friday) Just been really busy with work/social last few days and was also off sick beginning of week so having to catch up with everything now. Weekend can't come soon enough. Looking forward to getting knee deep into more research on the crypto space.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've set myetherwallet up and I'm ready to send funds that way for some ICO. I've got my eyes on CoinDash and Districty0x. CoinDash is first on the 17th. I'm excited to invest in my first ICO and I think this can be a winner. The founder of eToro is backing this one up as well and he has good experience. Let's get it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeTheChange
@PrettyBoyAJ
and myself have started a group chat keeping each other up to date on the crypto space. I think we've shared some useful information these last few days and will welcome anyone that is serious about learning and contributing. We've already got each other up to speed on navigating decentralized exchanges, different ico's, as well as how to generate daily passive income enough to be able to quit our jobs in a few months.

Will go over a crypto lending post now.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first Pre Sale ICO didn't go well will explain at a later date.

ICO's to watch for- District0x, Ziber

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I've decided to stop helping people on group basis' for crypto currencies. One of the individuals I help was recently scammed. That individual asked me about a company multiple times and I mentioned that the company looked shady and I was not interested in investing in it. They invested anyway and got scammed. Afterwards, they stated that they were going to invest in another company that I also said no to, that very same day. First thing I did was facepalm! As if getting scammed on their first ICO was not enough of a lesson to do more research and take a senior member in the communities opinion more seriously.....

Anyways, I don't want people's mistakes on my conscience and even though this individual does not blame me, I blame myself for helping encourage them to get into crypto when they clearly were not ready.

I had the best day in my life monetary value wise. I sold on the market recovery spike yesterday. Everything is paid off in full now and am completely in the green. Be smart, do your research, take calculated risk, don't write anything off until you try it and you'll do well in this space. Think you are smarter than the system, think it's easy money, don't do your research, it will take everything including the clothes on your back.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are an emotional dude. I have my own conscience and if I feel like investing in a particular company i can. That's not your problem. As well as the the other ICO is concerned I said watch out for it. I haven't invested in it.

But just because I invested in a company that you didn't like that doesn't mean that you don't have to help me anymore. The day I invested in your populous coin it lost half of if it's value. But I'm not complaining at all because this is money I can afford to lose over and over again.

Again, I'm still learning and looks like I'll have to learn it all by myself.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a fan of distrct0x. Skimmed over idea but the team is too young and doesn't have strong business experience and leadership. Especially the CEO. He might be rich, but not sure if he's proven as a leader. Young former poker player and trader. Screams lone wolf (like me) and who knows how he plays with others. Has a technical background but I prefer strong business experience in a company I invest in. They also seem pretty greedy, by the fact that they have 3 tiered offerings and are considering $50m for the Higher end of the ICO. Why in the world would you even plan for $50 funding round when you're less than 1 year into your business. Crazy. Too many red flags for me.

Not a fan of CoinDash right now either. Company literally just started in December 2016/January 2017. I think this team is slightly stronger than district0x and they have a hard cap funding of USD 12m which is more realistic (super high but realistic comparatively in the space). Company literally brand spanking new and white paper is not well structured. Saw no mention of the team in the white paper or crowd funding numbers/offerings. No go for me.
Populous did rise to 0.019 and you guys would have made more than your money if you sold on Monday. But your complaining because I left the group chat before I told you when to sell? I sold into the spikes as I've stated yesterday you guys could have done that as well. 95% of the information I get is public, twitter, slack, websites, forums, YouTube, etc.

We all make mistakes. You seemed to want to invest your your first ico on your own so I let you. I gave you my two cents about 4+ times regarding how shady the company was which apparently was not enough. I found information that was calling Coindash company scammers weeks before the ico. After they stole your money, not only didn't you slow down your pace and rethink why it happened (because of your lack of research) you now want to invest in another ico.....the ico in which that very same day I told you not to. You want me to sit around and watch you get scammed again? Your trying to call me emotional for leaving because I don't want to deal with that stupidity....give me a break.

I don't mind helping you guys, but when you not only don't take my advice for what it's worth, you don't fully reflect on your mistake to go ahead and try to invest in another company that I mentioned had even more red flags.....I don't even know what to say. The chat was clearly not worth my time or yours.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Populous did rise to 0.019 and you guys would have made more than your money if you sold on Monday. But your complaining because I left the group chat before I told you when to sell? I sold into the spikes as I've stated yesterday you guys could have done that as well. 95% of the information I get is public, twitter, slack, websites, forums, YouTube, etc.

We all make mistakes. You seemed to want to invest your your first ico on your own so I let you. I gave you my two cents about 4+ times regarding how shady the company was which apparently was not enough. I found information that was calling Coindash company scammers weeks before the ico. After they stole your money, not only didn't you slow down your pace and rethink why it happened (because of your lack of research) you now want to invest in another ico.....the ico in which that very same day I told you not to. You want me to sit around and watch you get scammed again? Your trying to call me emotional for leaving because I don't want to deal with that stupidity....give me a break.

I don't mind helping you guys, but when you not only don't take my advice for what it's worth, you don't fully reflect on your mistake to go ahead and try to invest in another company that I mentioned had even more red flags.....I don't even know what to say. The chat was clearly not worth my time or yours.
Interesting...so you did sell PPT. Even though you said you were holding? Not saying this is what happened but it looks like you were championing us to go into PPT at overinflated prices so you could exit (if you sold like you just admitted in this post).

We are both sitting on pretty hefty losses in PPT and still would have been at 0.019. Just lucky we didn't throw the kitchen sink at it.

To any noobies following this thread my advice would be that if anyone starts shouting about a particular token after the ICO closes they have an agenda and are probably not worth listening to. Be very careful. A lot of sharks out there.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't invested a dime in ICO or Crypto since the whole "scam" so what are you talking about? I'm speculating for District0x but I didn't invest in it at all.

and I did take your advice. I spent more Eth on your populous that already had its ICO then an ICO that I thought was pretty good. And I wasn't the only person that though CoinDash was pretty good. That Presale would've sold out within an hour of opening. That would've been an easy profit once it hit exchanges.

I thank you for your time and advice. I wish you would've stayed in the chat and mentored me more. But I'm going to be successful one way or another with or without your help.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...so you did sell PPT. Even though you said you were holding? Not saying this is what happened but it looks like you were championing us to go into PPT at overinflated prices so you could exit (if you sold like you just admitted in this post).

We are both sitting on pretty hefty losses in PPT and still would have been at 0.019. Just lucky we didn't throw the kitchen sink at it.
your losses are my fault how? I've stated many times that you make your own decisions and accept both failure and success. you didn't pay me a dime. If anything, I'm more upset that you wasted my time getting scammed and having me try to help you both when you didn't take my advice seriously. That was all I asked for, to take my information seriously because I did not want to be responsible for stupidity. Exactly the opposite happened.

I have not sold any PPT. I sold VERI into the eth spike. you make it sound like I conned you into this when I stated on this forum I was debating on getting in PPT a month ago. I updated everyone on this forum about my thoughts and all my friends are still holding PPT. I am still holding VERI but I had my goal to cash out some at 1:1. I took my profits, had my success at no expense to either of you. I sold VERI! Did any of you buy Veri when it was 0.3ETH? Did you buy when I said anything under 0.8 was very cheap? No.

The fact that you are here complaining because I am not helping you is a bit shameful. See below. Did I not share my sources with you all? bitcoin talk is listed right below and I check it before any ico for any company. The fact that AJ did not check, is a clear lack of research. The goal was to help you guys but if you can't help yourself and now want to put blame on me, that is just sad.

This is the link to Coindash scam on bitcointalk. It was from 3 months ago man. 3 months!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905500.0

ALERT***A new SCAM COINDASH from the scammers of GETGEMZ scam project!!!!!!

May 07, 2017, 11:47:49 AM
The CEO ****er from this is the same Jewish bastard who was part of team behind GETGEMS. He was Daniel Peled's right hand man and the actual developer. I think I recognise some of the other names too.

GET GEMS if you dont know scammed the **** out of 1million dollars and delivered NOTHING but an empty Telegram clone. Just for that they deserve NOTHING!!

GET GEMS went onto using the money from the ICO to fund a new banking venture called PAYKEY that completely blocked out the investors of GETGEMS and gave all the rights and profits to the big banks....these are ****ers trust me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.0 the original thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1585607.0 people getting angry

https://www.paykey.com/#/team ****er using ICO money to make his own profit patented with banks

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1894530.60 ****heads new project

These ****er treat Crypto ICO's like a ****ing piggybank for their own ****ing private company launches.....**** I'm angry!! I lost $50,000 on this project. If this forum had any ethics it would close their thread to protect the community.

--

Re: ALERT***A new SCAM COINDASH from the scammers of GETGEMZ scam project!!!!!!

July 17, 2017, 02:04:00 PM
I think the OP is a hero. The ****storm came and was worse than we feared, but without your contribution, i think there may have been much more malinvestment. Your probably saved my money and a lot of others here.
---

July 15, 2017, 10:43:34 AM
I was also going to invest in thins. Thanks OP for shedding some light on the team behind it. Really have to be careful which projects you invest in these days even if the project seems legit.
---

July 15, 2017, 05:51:33 PM
Good to know, was doubting to invest some
---

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1866936.400

Populous Pre-sale ICO seems to be maxed out. There most likely will not be an ICO as they've raised the funds they planned on raising in the combined pre-sale and the ICO (will need an official confirmation from Populous staff). Although this was not TenX which sold out in 8 minutes and raised $100m presale and $100m ICO. A very successful ICO nonetheless. I'd rather be part of a low key ICO that has room for growth than one that is already blown-up. Nonetheless TenX will probably do great (sucks that USA couldn't participate).

Will do a post about Cloud mining next.

June 19th

Veritaseum now hovering between $110-$180 @2,100% and as high as 3,000%+ gain since ICO. I'm hearing rumors of 1:1 with Ethereum.

June 24th

Yeah. As long as you pay your taxes on the gains and don't transport take your crypto cross borders, even if this law gets passed, you'll be fine. Just the government trying to find ways to get theirs since they can't control crypto.

On a side note, I found another potential diamond in the rough in Populous. I bought into the pre-sale yesterday and they are almost sold out.

http://populous.co/

I try to find companies that are looking to adding value to the community in the crypto space, in a sector that isn't crowded, that isn't too popularized. They are currently in the pre-sale offering and ICO will start on July 8th or 16th I believe. Pre-sale is going so well that they might sell out completely and skip the ICO phase. Little to no publicity about this so people are covertly buying this one.
My word of advice is, do your damn research and take investing seriously or you'll lose the clothes off your back. If you didn't wait until all the hype around populous was already built, you wouldn't have had to buy in expensive. As long as the company delivers, Populous should go to the moon but we won't know for a few weeks until the next milestone announcement.

You really think that you're combined $1k really pumped up the price of PPT.....You could buy $50k and it wouldn't effect the price. Did you even realize what drove the price up to 40x and then what drove the price back down to 10x. No because you didn't do any damn research. Instead guys blew up my phone for answers. How much are you paying me again? Exactly.

You guys figure your own sh1t out. I have enough stress as it is and don't need to be babysitting children who can't own up to their own decisions.

Last edited:

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Monero. Definitely plowing some funds into this coin. Underappreciated and undervalued. Has the kind of features Bitcoin should have had. More true to the fundamentals of privacy and anonymity, which was one of the key appeals to crypto.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't invested a dime in ICO or Crypto since the whole "scam" so what are you talking about? I'm speculating for District0x but I didn't invest in it at all.

and I did take your advice. I spent more Eth on your populous that already had its ICO then an ICO that I thought was pretty good. And I wasn't the only person that though CoinDash was pretty good. That Presale would've sold out within an hour of opening. That would've been an easy profit once it hit exchanges.

I thank you for your time and advice. I wish you would've stayed in the chat and mentored me more. But I'm going to be successful one way or another with or without your help.
If you are placing a trade , its 100% your responsibility. If you need someone to "mentor" you, you do not understand the markets well enough. CC is in a bit of a mania, so everyone wants in and thinks they can make a quick buck and I think you are realizing its not true. AAAgent doesn't owe you or anyone anything.

Don't let hindsight bias effect your confidence. Sure, Coindash Presale ( or whatever it was) would have made a tidy profit, but why? And why didn't you invest? If you can't answer that for securities , time now, than you should stick your money in a bank account. If you don't mind losing, and having some fun with a couple hundred dollars, thats okay. I do that with options because I don't understand them well...and my understanding of options is probably far greater than yours is of bitcoin.

Be careful. At the end of the trading day, it will be you and you alone who reaps the benifits or losses - not me, aaagent, or anyone else. Strive to be right for the right reasons, be cautius when you are right for the wrong reasons, and don't let your biases bite you!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are placing a trade , its 100% your responsibility. If you need someone to "mentor" you, you do not understand the markets well enough. CC is in a bit of a mania, so everyone wants in and thinks they can make a quick buck and I think you are realizing its not true. AAAgent doesn't owe you or anyone anything.

Don't let hindsight bias effect your confidence. Sure, Coindash Presale ( or whatever it was) would have made a tidy profit, but why? And why didn't you invest? If you can't answer that for securities , time now, than you should stick your money in a bank account. If you don't mind losing, and having some fun with a couple hundred dollars, thats okay. I do that with options because I don't understand them well...and my understanding of options is probably far greater than yours is of bitcoin.

Be careful. At the end of the trading day, it will be you and you alone who reaps the benifits or losses - not me, aaagent, or anyone else. Strive to be right for the right reasons, be cautius when you are right for the wrong reasons, and don't let your biases bite you!
Yes sir. Your advice is spot on. If you look at the other thread you can see I still made 4x on my money because of coindash. One of the few investments I lost money on was Populous in which AAAgent had suggested.

At the end of the day you have to do your own research and stick by it. A lot of the picks that aaagent made were picks that alreay matured and have gone down significantly in value by the time he mentioned it. Examples include verisateum which is under $150.

In the last two months I'm up big time and doing my research everyday. I'm accountable for my own money and I can mentor myself on the way.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Monero. Definitely plowing some funds into this coin. Underappreciated and undervalued. Has the kind of features Bitcoin should have had. More true to the fundamentals of privacy and anonymity, which was one of the key appeals to crypto.
When I wrote this the price of Monero was at $36. Now it's just hit new highs and currently at $82 and trending upwards.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update on my crypto journey which has been crazy and full of drama (crypto space is full of drama). It's a full time job now as I quit my day job. I educate many people in private and group sessions. Sometimes for a fee, sometimes not, depending on the people or individual. Coming from a background where I taught everything myself, I realized that as a teacher, I do need to be more selective in the people I educate. I have a no tolerance for idiocy after experiencing a few bad apples in the past.

--

As I mentioned, I do this full time. I learn this space to make money. In order to make money, you need to understand the space. Not just how to throw money at an ICO like a one trick pony. ICO's are currently in a bear market and you need to be extremely selective so one trick ICO ponies are **** out of luck at the moment. I've built my own miners and bought a couple of ASIC miners. I teach, I write, I trade, I do interviews with Blockchain CEO's, go to conferences, meet people around the world to get different perspectives on crypto. I also have a private chat group going where my guys update each other on beaten down alts, upcoming mooning coins, upcoming ICO's, etc. We are critical of any investment, alt, and in general opportunity. The goal is to get rich in the smartest and fastest way possible. I am very very selective of the ICO's I get into and at most have been jumping into 1 a month (none this month). Sometimes I'll wait until after the ICO's close and then get into the token/coin. Overhype of ICO's deflates demand once it hits the market (this results in no one buying the coin once it's released and eventually FUD ensues and the weak hands selloff that don't understand what they're buying and bought hoping to flip easy money), and is why I educate everyone in the space to get into ICO's for the right reasons. I've already cashed out small portions of all ICO's i've gotten into (except for the one in October) and I teach my guys the same thing. If you hit good profit, always cash out your initial investment. It relieves you of stress of bag holding, puts you most of the time in the green while still having a nice position, and also allows you to ride the moon train of a product you really believe in without having to watch it daily. I spent time learning the ecosystem (the players of the space). Miners, users, merchants, businesses and the roles each of them play with consensus within the space. We don't have presidents and CEO's in bitcoin but each group holds a significant amount of decision making power when it comes together as a united front.

My group spends time learning the politics of the space. Big blockers versus core (bcash/segwit2x vs BTC). We bought during massive blood bath in ALTs. We follow charting on BTC and scoped out very undervalued alts. Sold BTC at 7500 two weeks ago, bought into alts, when BTC dipped to around 5.5k last week, we sold alts and bought back into BTC. Easily made a couple months salary from that move 50%+ gain of Bitcoin. Our research was saying BCH was going to potentially make a move and we were looking at it around 350 but before we acted, it spiked to 600, then 900, then 2400. We also were expecting a move in LTC back in september but didn't get a chance to cash out profits as we were expecting it to break above $100.

The top 3 guys in my group are all 500%+ gains on the money they put into crypto and are sitting on $20k+ USD gains minimum. The top 1 guy who rode with me since the beginning is up 2,000%+ and paid off all his debt, quit his job, and went on two vacations. I've seen a few friends that I introduced to the space beginning of this year who are still sitting on 100% gains. It baffles me to watch them half ass everything they do, take unnecessary risks for little rewards, and when risks should be taken because of opportunity potential, they're ignored. When Bitcoin alone has risen 800% this year, which is the most stable cryptocurrency... how are you not at least sitting on 200% gains even during a bloodbath of alts?

I have one ballsy guy in my group as ballsy as me but less capital, understands that if he wants to hit the $1m mark, he isn't doing that by diversifying into everything. Too many hit or misses which will result in gradual growth as opposed to meteoric rises. He's being doing a **** ton of research and picking 2-3 winners every week or two, weighing out the pro's and con's. Then diving in 80% of his capital to play swings. No losses yet but there was one time he made only a 5% gain on a bad swing trade. He pulls 20% off the table as a safety net so he is always in the green and keeps growing his networth. He made 600% last month by playing BTC, into alts, and back into BTC.

Won't be updating as much as this takes up way too much time but hopefully everyone can pull nuggets of information from this.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wins and losses (excluding BTC, ETH, and LTC)

Four columns for easy identification are: Entry price; high price; current price; did I recoup original investment yet;

Veritaseum Entry $6, High $240, Current $115, Recouped principle yes

Populous - Entry $0.33, High $11, Current $9, Yes

BlockCat Entry $1, High $6 - Current $1.5, Yes (no longer holding any)

Salt Lending Entry $1.5, High $8.5, Current $4, Yes (no longer holding any)

AdEx Entry $0.33, High $2.6, Current $1, Yes

OmiseGo Entry $3, High $14, Current $8, Yes

NEO Entry $15, High $48, Current $38, Yes

QTUM Entry $8, High $19, Current $14, Yes (no longer holding any)

CLOAK Entry $4, High $14, Current $6, Yes

TenX Entry $1.55, High $6, Current $1.70, Yes (no longer holding any)

---

WILD Entry $0.10, High $0.15, Current $0.10, No (Hindsight, I don't think I would get in this one again)

DGPT Entry $0.8, n/a, n/a, No

ICON Entry n/a, n/a, n/a, No (Korean came out and banned all ICO's which has stalled this project. Refund to come end of this month)

PayPie Entry $0.33, High $0.60, Current $0.53, No

Walton Entry $5.1, High $9, Current $4.90, No

Sia n/a, n/a, n/a, No (one of my earlier trades when I was learning the space. did not lose much)

Golem n/a, n/a, n/a, No (one of my earlier trades when I was learning the space. did not lose much)

DigiByte n/a, n/a, n/a, No (one of my earlier trades when I was learning the space. did not lose much)