Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Woman Walked Out On A Hinge Date For His Dinner Order

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TikToker initially called out her date for being stingy because he didn't want to pay $3 extra to get cheese on his burger, and she argued that it was enough grounds for her to walk out on him.

“I just paid the bill and walked out of the restaurant, and I texted him, ‘The check is taken care of. You should have gotten the cheese,' and I blocked him.”

———

My thoughts: A man can’t ”ask how much something extra is” on a first date. Even if he has been married for 5 years and has a child, it’s not a good look. If a man is buying a car with a girl, he can ask. If a man is buying cell phone features with a girl. he can ask, if a man is buying a condo with a girl, he can ask. He can’t ask if “cheese is extra” when going out to dinner.

Thoughts?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a bad look for both.

The man chooses the venue. He should already know their menu and policy beforehand. This guy was unprepared and made himself look cheap. That is never a good look in front of a woman. Yes, $3 cheese is outrageous. However, why did he pick that location or that menu item?

She is a rude, classless bvtch. She is also not wrong for being turned off by his cheapness. She just handled it terribly. Make no mistake, most girls will just keep the mental tally in their head and stop answering the guys calls after the date.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s freaking ridiculous….$3 for a slice of cheese?? Inflation is out of control man. I wouldn’t have paid it either but I wouldn’t have let her know.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a bad look for both.

The man chooses the venue. He should already know their menu and policy beforehand. This guy was unprepared and made himself look cheap. That is never a good look in front of a woman. Yes, $3 cheese is outrageous. However, why did he pick that location or that menu item?

She is a rude, classless bvtch. She is also not wrong for being turned off by his cheapness. She just handled it terribly. Make no mistake, most girls will just keep the mental tally in their head and stop answering the guys calls after the date.
I mean she makes TikTok videos, expecting class from a woman that does that is expecting the impossible. She walked out because it would make for a better story, that’s the only reason.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean she makes TikTok videos, expecting class from a woman that does that is expecting the impossible. She walked out because it would make for a better story, that’s the only reason.
Women in 2023 are a mess. They're broken.

A good woman says "yes, $3 for cheese is a lot. I would like to cook you a cheeseburger one day... if you want me to? :)"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yh i saw this on twitter poor guy he was probably having a bad day, I remember the other day some guy who was at fast food place asked for cheese on his burger and it was like 30p the guy was pissed esp given the burger pic had cheese in it, I know it seems tight but I dunno sometimes I can relate.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in 2023 are a mess. They're broken.

A good woman says "yes, $3 for cheese is a lot. I would like to cook you a cheeseburger one day... if you want me to? :)"
**** you would ever hear that out of a woman’s mouth these days.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The problem could have easily been avoided by going for drinks only instead of out to eat.

But I think not wasting any more than a few minutes with this psycho chick was worth the restaurant date.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not understand why people act surprised about paying extra for toppings.
If a server or waiter suggests a food topping such as cheese, you should automatically know you're gonna pay extra for it.
The waiter is not being generous for suggesting these food toppings, because he or she is trying to get a bigger tip from you.

If you want something that's free, you can ask for extra mayonnaise, ketchup, or mustard.
Have fun with that.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yh i saw this on twitter poor guy he was probably having a bad day, I remember the other day some guy who was at fast food place asked for cheese on his burger and it was like 30p the guy was pissed esp given the burger pic had cheese in it, I know it seems tight but I dunno sometimes I can relate.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not understand why people act surprised about paying extra for toppings.
$3 is excessive for a cheese slice.

The problem could have easily been avoided by going for drinks only instead of out to eat.
This story never happened. It was based on a theoretical discussion on a date.

Venue selection is so important. I don't know why anyone other than established couples and sets of same sex friends goes to sit down restaurants. I heard the 'no meals in restaurants prior to sex' rule more than 10 years ago and I wasn't a trendsetter in hearing that rule. I am guessing that rule had been discussed on the internet for at least 10 years prior to me hearing about it.

It is possible to sequence 3 early stage dates without going into a restaurant. Beyond that, it becomes difficult.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$3 is excessive for a cheese slice.

This story never happened. It was based on a theoretical discussion on a date.

Venue selection is so important. I don't know why anyone other than established couples and sets of same sex friends goes to sit down restaurants. I heard the 'no meals in restaurants prior to sex' rule more than 10 years ago and I wasn't a trendsetter in hearing that rule. I am guessing that rule had been discussed on the internet for at least 10 years prior to me hearing about it.

It is possible to sequence 3 early stage dates without going into a restaurant. Beyond that, it becomes difficult.
The reason that the "no dinner before sex" rule has come about is multi-fold (which I know you already know but I am going to say here anyway):

1. Don't waste a lot of money on a girl before you know her intentions. As we are very aware here at SS, there are women out there who will go out with suckers on 1st dates just for free food. This eliminates those women or at least keeps them from putting a dent in your wallet. All relationships are transactional. She needs to give you something in return for a $70.00+ meal. And no, her attention doesn't count despite what some self-centered women believe.

2. Sitting down across from one another during dinner lends itself to being awkward if you've never met or met only once before. You barely know this person. It also eliminates a lot of possibilities for kino which is a huge part of building up sexual tension in early stage dating.

Take the girl to a bar and sit next to her at the bar. Use kino and buy her a drink. You know right away if you are wasting your time or not once you have done this a few times.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TikToker initially called out her date for being stingy because he didn't want to pay $3 extra to get cheese on his burger, and she argued that it was enough grounds for her to walk out on him.

“I just paid the bill and walked out of the restaurant, and I texted him, ‘The check is taken care of. You should have gotten the cheese,' and I blocked him.”

———

My thoughts: A man can’t ”ask how much something extra is” on a first date. Even if he has been married for 5 years and has a child, it’s not a good look. If a man is buying a car with a girl, he can ask. If a man is buying cell phone features with a girl. he can ask, if a man is buying a condo with a girl, he can ask. He can’t ask if “cheese is extra” when going out to dinner.

Thoughts?
It's OVER for RegularHamburgerCels.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

———

Thoughts?
I've been in this situation, although not on a date. There is local (in my USA home) sandwich shop that does a great chiliburger and charges a reasonable extra buck for American cheese, but an extra $2 (i.e., total $3) for Swiss (a far better cheese). However, I can buy Swiss cheese for about the same price as American cheese at the supermarket ($3 just about buys me a pack of 11 slices), so I don't understand why the price has to be much higher. In response I now just get the cheeseless chiliburger and go home and microwave up my Swiss cheese and add it myself.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol clearly she didnt want to be on the date, it could have been anything.

Im just shocked at 3 dollars for extra for cheese. Inflation, Im not surprised he leave right away with outrageous prices like that. How much was the burger 50$?

These companys are playing with our money at this point. Im mean common its a burger cheese should be included. Next it will be 2$ for ketchup.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is that capitalism crap. A good business model. Your burger is 5$, a slice of cheese 3$ wtf, "oh u dont like it, u must be stingy". Those little extras all add up, get ur customer in with the basic item, and then overcharge for extras 3$ ketchup, chilli sauce (happened to me they charge extra for basic sauce at fast food im like wtf) its all so annoying when you just want your food and dont wanna pay extra/do the math/make that decision hmm do I pay extra for cheese/sauce or go without, that really can spoil your meal.

But that woman is trash, even though it wasnt real, that she thought the story would make sense to ppl that she just walked out on him cos he didnt want the cheese, then the txt to him "You should have got the cheese" its like a super narcisstic entitled and disrespectful female attitude and I think on her SM post she did get a lot of backlash for it, serves her right the fool

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thoughts as everyone else:

1) Girl is a delusional, probably bad with $$
2) Guy didn't plan properly, dinner dates are a bad idea for a first date
3) Eating out is already outrageously expensive; no one in their right mind should get anything "extra" on their entree. No one should tip either. Can we make this topic about how awful the restaurant industry is?

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously needed validation. Otherwise, why post a tic tac video. What a loser.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TikToker initially called out her date for being stingy because he didn't want to pay $3 extra to get cheese on his burger, and she argued that it was enough grounds for her to walk out on him. “I just paid the bill and walked out of the restaurant, and I texted him, ‘The check is taken care of. You should have gotten the cheese,' and I blocked him.” ——— My thoughts: A man can’t ”ask how much something extra is” on a first date. Even if he has been married for 5 years and has a child, it’s not a good look. If a man is buying a car with a girl, he can ask. If a man is buying cell phone features with a girl. he can ask, if a man is buying a condo with a girl, he can ask. He can’t ask if “cheese is extra” when going out to dinner. Thoughts?