Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A woman falls during a race, exposing her @ss. Then the worldwide simping starts

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Here's a fun/not so fun read shedding some light on the state of men today.

TLDR - a 36 y.o. woman, participating in a race, tripped and fell, exposing her buttocks (1-2 days ago). Received 500 messages afterwards (perhaps this will start happening daily) from all over the world with guys drooling - https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/single-mum-who-accidentally-mooned-7245641

Not only that, but this is shown as "fun", glorified and apparently big news, since I saw this story even on the NY post.

Now imagine the opposite - a 36 y.o. guy that fell, exposing his arse. He would be basically torn into shreds all over the world, both by men and women. Perhaps even a new meme template might be born. Especially if he has some male pattern baldness and is flabby.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was wearing a thong, too, geez. But no, 36 too old for me. And she seems a bit too chubby.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was wearing a thong, too, geez. But no, 36 too old for me. And she seems a bit too chubby.

Growing up, I was shocked when I found out that a lot of the women even in their 40s and 50s are wearing thongs, even some being 10-40lbs overweight.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She can open an OnlyFans page and make Millions of dollars. She is set for life.

Exactly!

Now imagine the opposite - an incident like this would ruin a guy's life, and also most likely his SMV will be destroyed in the eyes of most women.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Simps are legitamtly disgusting, this is beyond pathetic.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That mommy is thick as fvck.

Now imagine the opposite - a 36 y.o. guy that fell, exposing his arse. He would be basically torn into shreds all over the world, both by men and women. Perhaps even a new meme template might be born. Especially if he has some male pattern baldness and is flabby.
To be fair, Jeffrey Toobin is an old white man who received a cushy new job at CNN after being caught masturbating during work zoom meetings.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She sounds like she is definitely DTF. "I don't care about drama, I just want to have fun".

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That mommy is thick as fvck.

To be fair, Jeffrey Toobin is an old white man who received a cushy new job at CNN after being caught masturbating during work zoom meetings.
I just looked it up and holy ****...then they let him come back?!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simps gonna simp. Her getting a ton of DMs after her butt is exposed is an expected event in the modern mating environment.