Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Week in the Life

mynameisntNigel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I had some experiences to ask about here on this forum. I don't post here much, and I may have earlier but the forum was unavailable the day I visited a few weeks ago. anyway, this is a nice new look.
Have you ever just had enough? Do you ever just feel tired of a rough patch? I'm 17 years old, a Junior in High School, go to a Christian school of a different denomination than mine, and....I'm in a rough patch. of all too many natures. I have issues with women, that's why I'm here, but that's just a portion of my problems. I have trouble with my family, and had to make a tough decision at school lately. I don't spend all my time licking my mental wounds, but there is still a time for it.
The week before last, I decided to ask about a popular girl in my class that I've known since I was in third grade. she and another girl in 6th grade acted like they might have interest in me as more than friends, but things never really went further than that. But the truth is, she's a 10, and like I said, she's popular. nobody in my class doesn't know who this girl is. Anyway, I've been talking to her and flirting with her, but her responses are bipolar AF. One day she smiles at me and tells me to "stop winking" at her, the next she tells me not to say she looks hot. One day she gives me a sexy look when she asks for an answer in class, the next she says "you make everything so uncomfortable." I'm not kidding. This has been going on since like the second week of school. Somewhere along the line, she began claiming that she had a boyfriend who was "a lot bigger than you are," (I'm 5'6" 180-something pounds) so I told her "Good, he can keep you amused when I'm not around." Anyway, I asked some of her friends what she was saying about me when I wasn't around. One girl told me that she said I was a pervert and a creep. The other told me that she said I was creepy, and shouldn't wink at her or "touch her legs, or anywhere else." this last one was strange to me because I didn't touch her legs. the reason she mentioned this is because earlier another guy (who claims to be friends with benefits with her, even though I know he's probably lying) was touching her thighs and butt and she asked me if I was jealous because he touched her there. I asked her what she would do if I did, and she said "I would slap you." But yeah, she teases me about things one minute, the next she acts grossed out. I wink at her and lick my lips at her, and reactions are bipolar.
The next girl is new in our school. She's in the same Chemistry class that I flirt with Girl A in, and she knows Girl A and sits with her at lunch. But she doesn't hate me or think I'm perverted. She's also in my 3-person lab group with another guy who's probably her best friend. He's not her boyfriend, but I've been hearing them talk about some guy not from our school sometimes. Anyway, like the situation above, a boyfriend I can't see isn't going to change my mind very much. Unlike Girl A, who's taller than me, this is a short girl. She's very sweet, smiles at me, and things are going pretty well. I haven't flirted very much at all with her, but that's gonna change if the grass doesn't get greener on the other side. She sounds like she's busy, though, and that could lead to problems. (I actually had a girl last year who used the claim that her house was too far, to avoid a date with me.)
Girl C is a Freshman, and she's my friend's sister. She goes to the same school as I do. I talked to her, didn't do too much flirting with her, but I made her laugh and she smiled real big at me at the start. This girl was important this week because I asked her out. Now this may sound controversial to some of you, but I wrote her a note. No, no, no. I didn't write a note about how much I love her. I just wrote that I was available at a certain time on Saturday to go to Menchies and grab some Fro-Yo. But later in the day (I had given her the note at lunch,) a girl in my Junior class came to me smiling from ear to ear and asked me why I was "patronizing little children." (Isn't it sad that it takes something like this to get a girl to come to my locker?) and I told her to go away. She told me that quite a few people found out. "I heard about that," chimed another girl nearby, "That's disgusting!"
Since when does asking a girl out make you disgusting? This remark alone pissed me. Anyway, I came to Girl C later, and asked what her answer was. She said "I already have a boyfriend, sorry."
So I ended up making a fool of myself. That's nothing new for me, but that's a topic for a different time. I gotta go, but what should I do? Is there a way I can ask a girl out better? Why do girls never accept me even though I actually look pretty good? How can I flirt better without making them hate me?

mynameisntNigel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Found out today from a girl in my class, that Girl C who I asked out, was reported to have "freaked out" after school in the locker room because I asked her out, and she thought it was creepy that I asked her out. Just compounds on the above when that other observer said that I was disgusting.
The girl who told me, says that I treat girls "like dirt" or "like a toy." This makes no sense because I don't, and I've never even been on a date or in a relationship. The fact is: in 8th grade, I didn't ask a girl out and it cost me. For whatever reason, it just didn't occur to me. So this year, I made a point to "ask someone out by September." that didn't happen. I asked C out after talking to her a few times, and now I hear that she thinks I'm "stalking her" when in fact, we haven't had much interaction at all since Thursday, when I asked her and she said no. Why is this the case? I just asked her out. I didn't bother her about it or anything, so why is she so freaked? Anyway, the girl who told me says that I should be more "like a gentleman," but I really would like to know what I should change. With Girl A, I've told her jokes, she's joked with me, we both teased each other, I winked at her, and I've tried to do what I've learned from SoSuave. A minority of girls tell me I'm a creep and a pervert (including A) even though I'm none of those. So when they tell me that I shouldn't flirt, and shouldn't ask girls out, then that leaves me to "just be friends."
The fact is, being the "good friend" doesn't make them like you, either!
I have female friends that I enjoy. However, I've tried to get a girlfriend before, and usually she's either afraid of me, mad at me, or every now and then acts nice to me until something happens (me asking her out, her finding out, etc. Some said they would like to be friends.
I want those to stop. I mean, I have been looking into other options. if what I read here or around the web is true, then getting into a relationship puts even more value onto me, and other girls who once scorned/etc me will be interested. But how do I start from scratch?
"You're never gonna get a girlfriend." a girl actually said to me just weeks ago. I know she's lying. I will get one some way. It's been 3 days and this post has 18 views but no replies. If anyone has eyes to see, let them see: that whether or not anyone replies, I will find out how to remedy this.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was too long for me to read. There is no such thing as a '10'. Ruler said it best. ^

Reaction score
I can actually relate to this a lot. If you've never flirted before and suddenly flirt excessively with every girl, they'll think it's weird. It has to be a natural part of you to touch them, and most importantly, you have to do it with confidence, or they will think of you as a creep

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is too long, but I did read the part about girl A. Based on what you wrote I think she does in fact find you creepy and just uses you to stroke her own ego. She likes knowing that she can manipulate you. You should be more aloof with her, if for no other reason to get practice.