Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Small COVID-19 Quarantine Field Report

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach burnout happens. It happens when numerous approaches do not amount to anything. The majority of cold approaches do not lead to anything.

I've had burnout at times with app dating. My app dating burnout occurs when numerous first dates occur in a short period (something like 5 in 2 weeks) and none of the prospects result in bangs or even second dates. I've just deleted apps when that has happened.

One approach a day is a good idea. The main advantage of approaching over app swiping is that it actually saves money to be a cold approacher. If a cold approach goes bad, you aren't out any cash. If an app date goes bad, you're out the cost of the drinks date. 5 failed drinks dates in 2 weeks can add up fast. 5 failed cold approaches usually won't cost anything.
That's the unfortunate reality, most of the Cold Approaches you do will go nowhere. I agree with you that it's easier to get burnt out on dating apps than cold approach. That said, cold approach still >>>>>>> social circle imo cause you can pull girls from anywhere instead of just your small social circle.

Right, all it costs is your time. I'm thinking one approach a day should be my absolute MINIMUM. Either that, or do them in batches. But absolute minimum it should average out to one approach a day at least. 3 a day is better, but that's hard to do in pandemic.

I was a bit exhausted, but after seeing the holes in my game, I feel motivated as hell again lol. I'll go hard and get up to 25 by the end of this weekend. In addition to some girls hopefully choosing me.

That waitress girl has also been texting me. I'll hit her up and try to set up a date for this weekend.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the unfortunate reality, most of the Cold Approaches you do will go nowhere. I agree with you that it's easier to get burnt out on dating apps than cold approach. That said, cold approach still >>>>>>> social circle imo cause you can pull girls from anywhere instead of just your small social circle.
Cold approaching > social circle. Social circle works for a select few people. It is the absolute best way to meet people, but it takes a lot of work to cultivate a circle. The cultivation of a circle is often dependent upon variables that are outside one's direct control. Your geographical permanence within childhood is the absolute biggest one of these in my experience. Among my male friends and acquaintances, I know a number of social circle formed couples. One guy I know, who is 40 years old, has a great social circle from living in the same area his whole life. That depends upon your parents not relocating during your childhood. He's retained a lot of his elementary school and high school era friends into middle age. He's been dating via social circle with very little cold approaching his whole life. He's never had to. Another guy I know in his early 30s married some woman he met in his college social circle. Not a cold approach there.

I've never had the option to anything within social circle. I was forcibly moved in childhood. By the time I was 16 and started to be interested in women, I had no social circle. I moved to start college, moved when I ended college, and moved after that. I was always needing to find women but couldn't do anything besides cold approach or use dating websites (pre-app era) or apps. Cold approach was the least bad option available to me.

If you look at who is on apps in big U.S. cities, it's usually both men and women with weak social circles who have moved around a fair amount in their lives. Men who are the most ambitious cold approachers are often guys with weak social circles due to geographical transience, among other factors. After age 30, when most social circles are couples filled, geographical transience earlier in life matters less, but a lot of the 30+ single men meager social circles that are mostly couples. Most guys try to fix this problem by swiping away now. 10-15 years ago, more of these guys were at the bars. Day game has always been somewhat of a niche.

Right, all it costs is your time. I'm thinking one approach a day should be my absolute MINIMUM. Either that, or do them in batches. But absolute minimum it should average out to one approach a day at least. 3 a day is better, but that's hard to do in pandemic.
Agree completely.

That waitress girl has also been texting me. I'll hit her up and try to set up a date for this weekend.
Do that. You shouldn't need to do much there. Suggest a date idea, and see where it goes.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waitress girl ended up being a flake. That's my own fault really, I should've driven out to her at the club and that might've been a bang. It was a bit tricky considering I was carpooled with friends and they were doing their own thing. But it's fine. Good reference experience, and I know that I will meet more women in the future.

I'm going to be posting a lot of fails and rejections in here. But I think that's good because it'll help me get lots of reference experiences, and bring my game all the way to the next level. It's the nature of the Cold Approach game. Plus, I hope that you guys can learn from my mistakes. I'm going to keep on going until I hit another 100, to show that it is indeed possible to approach during pandemic.

That being said, here are some very brief descriptions of some approaches I did this weekend. I'm a bit tired from my Statistics homework so I'm not going to type that much lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 11

This was a girl I saw in a department store. I was shopping for some new clothes, and I was talking to this girl who I thought worked there. She actually didn't work there at all, which we had a laugh over. It turned out she went to the same school as me. So we had a semi-brief conversation. I told her she seemed cool, and said we should meet up for an evening coffee later. I then took her Snapchat.

Next time, I'm going to start asking girls for their actual schedule when I plan dates.

Approach 11.5

This isn't actually one that I did, but I wanted to put my fvck up into this approach journal for sure. I at the bar that I work at, and I saw this blond girl giving me really strong choosing signals/eye contact. I definitely could've approached her. But she was in a really big group and I didn't want to go over there like that because of COVID. Although I am taking a 200 Approach challenge, I don't want to catch COVID-19. i'm still following social distancing protocols while I'm doing this challenge.

Hindsight is 20/20 right? I should have approached her with the mask on, talked to her a bit, grabbed her hand, and then led her to somewhere more isolated where I could somewhat social distance. If I ever encounter a situation like that again, now I know what to do.

Approach 12

I was out at a boating event. I saw a group of four girls, and there was one I wanted to talk to. Talking to a group of girls that big during the day is hard. I focused my attention on the group, and hit them with an indirect Roosh style opener. They were somewhat receptive, but my target was not. It seemed to be nothing doing, so I eventually just walked away.

I also think that indirect and direct game are both useful in a man's game arsenal. I wouldn't have wanted to go direct on a big group like this.

Approach 13

I saw a cute girl with freckles and a tattoo at the boating event. I went semi-direct and we talked about tattoo artists for a bit. I could have done better in the conversation, but she wasn't doing much to help me out. So I told her to have a nice day and went on my way. Part of the reason I was having trouble holding a conversation in some of these approaches is the fact that I was trying to use multiple PUA models at once. That's a really bad idea, because it just clutters your head and will actually make your results/game worse. In my future approaches, I will be using ONE method. Only try to ride one wave at a time.

Approach 14

I saw a really cute scantily dressed girl at the boating event. I decided to chat her up, and the conversation went very well. I was going to number close, but then she said "I'm about to go meet up with my BOYFRIEND." Oof. So I just talked to her a bit more to be social, and went on my way. She was actually pretty cool though.

Approach 15

This girl was actually a hired gun who worked at said boating event that I went to. She also had freckles and I found her very cute. I got into a conversation with her, and it turns out she was about to go to college in my hometown city. I got her Snapchat before she left.

Snapchat is fine, and I've definitely fvcked a couple girls only having their Snapchat. But, in my next sets I will close harder and actually ask for more numbers.

----------------------------

That's about it. I need to go shopping and run some errands tomorrow, so I'll try to get in 5 approaches for you guys. I'll keep grinding.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Waitress girl ended up being a flake. That's my own fault really, I should've driven out to her at the club and that might've been a bang. It was a bit tricky considering I was carpooled with friends and they were doing their own thing. But it's fine. Good reference experience, and I know that I will meet more women in the future.

I'm going to be posting a lot of fails and rejections in here. But I think that's good because it'll help me get lots of reference experiences, and bring my game all the way to the next level. It's the nature of the Cold Approach game. Plus, I hope that you guys can learn from my mistakes. I'm going to keep on going until I hit another 100, to show that it is indeed possible to approach during pandemic.

That being said, here are some very brief descriptions of some approaches I did this weekend. I'm a bit tired from my Statistics homework so I'm not going to type that much lol.
I keep on telling you to stop doing cold approaching but you won't listen even when you have already failed hundreds if not thousands of times.

In school, all one has to do is be popular and the girls will gravitate to you. 100% no chasing involved on ur part.

But how do you become popular?

You focus on urself, there's no shortcuts, it's part of being a man.

How do I know this?

Because I had more then enough females during my school years that I became rude to girls just to keep them at arms length.

Yes cruelly rude and maybe that's why I have such a dismissive attitude when it comes to girls, I don't really care even when they cried with broken hearts.

I was only focus on achieving great things, being the leader of the student government, sports captain, debate captain, head of prefects, etc.

And because of that I was popular.

And the girls chased after me or boys like me.

What have you done?

All you did was chase skirts...and the results is predictable.

If this doesn't get into ur thick skull then you completely deserve all the bad things coming ur way AND IT WILL.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep on telling you to stop doing cold approaching but you won't listen even when you have already failed hundreds if not thousands of times.

In school, all one has to do is be popular and the girls will gravitate to you. 100% no chasing involved on ur part.

But how do you become popular?

You focus on urself, there's no shortcuts, it's part of being a man.

How do I know this?

Because I had more then enough females during my school years that I became rude to girls just to keep them at arms length.

Yes cruelly rude and maybe that's why I have such a dismissive attitude when it comes to girls, I don't really care even when they cried with broken hearts.

I was only focus on achieving great things, being the leader of the student government, sports captain, debate captain, head of prefects, etc.

And because of that I was popular.

And the girls chased after me or boys like me.

What have you done?

All you did was chase skirts...and the results is predictable.

If this doesn't get into ur thick skull then you completely deserve all the bad things coming ur way AND IT WILL.
I absolutely agree with you on that you should focus on your purpose and work on yourself. And work on being very highly involved in many organizations. That is absolutely correct. Therefore, I am concurrently working on that as well.

I'm in summer school at the moment(moving towards my Computer Science degree), working hard on my music dreams as well, and grinding hard on my fitness. This is where most of my "social environment" is coming from, if you will. I'm lifting with some of the football players at the gym next week so we'll see how my lifts/conditioning stack up lol.

But at the same time, I do the Cold Approach because I enjoy it. It's not the only thing going on in my life, but it is quite fun.

What would you suggest for meeting women during quarantine/pandemic then?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I absolutely agree with you on that you should focus on your purpose and work on yourself. And work on being very highly involved in many organizations. That is absolutely correct. Therefore, I am concurrently working on that as well.

I'm in summer school at the moment(moving towards my Computer Science degree), working hard on my music dreams as well, and grinding hard on my fitness. This is where most of my "social environment" is coming from, if you will. I'm lifting with some of the football players at the gym next week so we'll see how my lifts/conditioning stack up lol.

But at the same time, I do the Cold Approach because I enjoy it. It's not the only thing going on in my life, but it is quite fun.

What would you suggest for meeting women during quarantine/pandemic then?
Those are normal everyday life for a student, what actually have you achieved that makes you stand out among ur peers?

Forget abt girls when you can't even make an achievement yet.

Refocus on personal achievements.

Focusing on the opposite sex is female activity.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are normal everyday life for a student, what actually have you achieved that makes you stand out among ur peers?

Forget abt girls when you can't even make an achievement yet.

Refocus on personal achievements.

Focusing on the opposite sex is female activity.
I'm a cold musician, that's what I'm most proud of. I've been on two professional albums, and I've reached a high level classically. I want that level to be even higher by the time I graduate. I'm extremely proud of my musical accomplishments, and I want even more by the time I graduate college.

I am also a composer.

I'm working on my music performance this summer by practicing minimum 4 hours a day, taking weekly lessons, and playing with my band 1-2 times per week. I think that should be enough to see the progress that I want.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a cold musician, that's what I'm most proud of. I've been on two professional albums, and I've reached a high level classically. I want that level to be even higher by the time I graduate. I'm extremely proud of my musical accomplishments, and I want even more by the time I graduate college.

I am also a composer.

I'm working on my music performance this summer by practicing minimum 4 hours a day, taking weekly lessons, and playing with my band 1-2 times per week. I think that should be enough to see the progress that I want.
My precious junior,

It's not good enough to think that u r great, you need to be accomplished, that means you must attained recognition.

It's like a painter who thinks he produces superb work of art that rivals other great paintings BUT yet nobody buys his products.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My precious junior,

It's not good enough to think that u r great, you need to be accomplished, that means you must attained recognition.

It's like a painter who thinks he produces superb work of art that rivals other great paintings BUT yet nobody buys his products.
I feel like being on two well received albums is recognition already... But more recognition comes with time I suppose. All I can do until then is keep practicing to improve.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like being on two well received albums is recognition already... But more recognition comes with time I suppose. All I can do until then is keep practicing to improve.
Always focus on you then you'll be a walking, talking and breathing PRIZE of a man.

When you focus on women, they become the PRIZE and you a mere orbiter that keeps on chasing - forever, like many of the men here are doing, some proudly posting their failures by laying the blame on women for not wanting them AND THE WORST part is they're been posting it for yearssssssss.

Have the right mindset, that would keep you on the right path, see it in ur mind and I can guarantee that you will have not only have women but men who will want to curry ur favor and largesse.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65 should be commended for at least doing approaches during the most difficult period in approaching history since at least World War II. With all the emphasis on physical distancing going on, just being able to do a multitude of approaches shows a lot of character. He's trying to get poontang. Poontang is a just such a base human need. In ancient times, if you needed food, you hunted. @nicksaiz65 is hunting. Cold approaching is quite difficult, and it is debatable whether it is more or less difficult than app swiping for hours and hours.

There are legitimate points of critique that can be made on certain approaches. It's all about hunting successfully.

He's still got some time left as an undergrad on a college campus. This is good. A lot of guys don't take cold approaching seriously until they lose access to the college campus environment, when their time as a student ends. Certainly, it is possible to do approaches on campus after graduation, but it is better to do it while still a student. Cold approach is something guys in their late 20s/early 30s and beyond take more seriously, when they have to fight the brutal conditions of a big city without a social circle cocoon.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@nicksaiz65 should be commended for at least doing approaches during the most difficult period in approaching history since at least World War II. With all the emphasis on physical distancing going on, just being able to do a multitude of approaches shows a lot of character. He's trying to get poontang. Poontang is a just such a base human need. In ancient times, if you needed food, you hunted. @nicksaiz65 is hunting. Cold approaching is quite difficult, and it is debatable whether it is more or less difficult than app swiping for hours and hours.

There are legitimate points of critique that can be made on certain approaches. It's all about hunting successfully.

He's still got some time left as an undergrad on a college campus. This is good. A lot of guys don't take cold approaching seriously until they lose access to the college campus environment, when their time as a student ends. Certainly, it is possible to do approaches on campus after graduation, but it is better to do it while still a student. Cold approach is something guys in their late 20s/early 30s and beyond take more seriously, when they have to fight the brutal conditions of a big city without a social circle cocoon.
Hunting???? Chasing????

Please sign up at Loveshack forum where the women and White Knight's will train you in that regard.

You will be applauded and considered a hero.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm approximately of a 7/10 in looks. I'm on the higher side of the middle of the bell curve. I cannot magically attract women to approach me. I've been approached by women less than 10 times in 20 years in the whole environment. I still have to talk to a woman. I have to be the first person to walk over to her and utter something. I'm initiate. Women do not magically drop their panties as I walk away and summon me over to them.

I get what people say about other elements of life. Sex is just a fundamental need we have as human beings. A man usually needs to do something to start the process.

I think @nicksaiz65 is approaching so as to get his sexual needs met. He should be lauded, encouraged, and guided for that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone comes along and tells you "You know if you work on your muscles, you would get the job done much faster than using that dull tool."
I lift weights and I'm involved in a couple of sports. Sometimes, I play competitive leagues in these sports. My BMI is solid. I still have to hustle hard to get laid.

Lifting weights is necessary if you want to slay poontang now. Approaching isn't the only thing a man needs to do in order to get laid. Attracting women to start new sexual relationships and retaining women in existing sexual relationships is a lifestyle involving numerous behaviors.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you imagine muscles is the only thing that attracts women. Do you know anything about mindset, vibe, and non-neediness. Have you ever been in situations where you feel complete and enjoying yourself and women just throw themselves at you.

Or do you imagine it is always the guy's job to make everything happen and women cannot be bothered? Women aren't impressed by us unless we try really hard to chase. Is this your mindset?

If it is, then that's where you lack. I am telling you that it is the opposite.

Guys who get women expect women to meet them halfway. The guys who are really good view women as the real seducers.

You are operating at the only level you know. So it would be wise not to project your limitations on to others, and perhaps open your mind to greater realities.
I am familiar with the concepts of mindset, vibe, and non-neediness.

Big muscles are the among the most important elements of getting laid. However, it only works to a point. I lift, but I'm not HUGE. If I wanted to get HUGE and supremely jacked, I would likely have to take steroids, which I don't think is the best course of action.

Despite being a 7/10 on looks, I've never had women throw themselves at me. Yes, there have been times where I have gotten good body language and been invited to approach, but it's not always like that. Many of my approaches lifetime have been without body language signals. I prefer to have those signals to approach. Sometimes, I approach without. There have been times where I have passed on an approach because I didn't think it would go well.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm approximately of a 7/10 in looks. I'm on the higher side of the middle of the bell curve. I cannot magically attract women to approach me. I've been approached by women less than 10 times in 20 years in the whole environment. I still have to talk to a woman. I have to be the first person to walk over to her and utter something. I'm initiate. Women do not magically drop their panties as I walk away and summon me over to them.

I get what people say about other elements of life. Sex is just a fundamental need we have as human beings. A man usually needs to do something to start the process.

I think @nicksaiz65 is approaching so as to get his sexual needs met. He should be lauded, encouraged, and guided for that.
Guided by the likes of you who has been approached by less then 10 times by women?

And your technique is chasing...

No wonder after 20 years you ain't making it happen and in another 20 years, it ain't gonna happen too.

Nick, herein is ur lesson, just look at this guy, you wanna be like him?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder after 20 years you ain't making it happen and in another 20 years, it ain't gonna happen too.
I have a higher notch count than 95%+ of men in the general population. He could do worse than being like me. There's been a massive amount of effort exertion to achieve that in last 20 years.