Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Small COVID-19 Quarantine Field Report

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intro

Hey guys. This quarantine sucks. It's basically impossible to approach and meet new women. I got so frustrated with it that today, I told myself I would approach some women while I went to go get my groceries. I've been a fan of Roosh V, so I've always done indirect daygame like he recommended. However, I've been talking with @Young OG and I've decided I wanted to do some direct daygame. I wasn't even trying to close today. There's not much of a point, cause where on Earth could I even take these women y'know? I just wanted to face my anxieties head on, and prove to myself that I could go up to a woman and approach her directly.

Approaches

First of all, I stayed a good distance back in each of these approaches. I'm not catching COVID-19, this was just a little social experiment to increase my self confidence.

Approach 1

I saw this very attractive blond in the wine section of the grocery store. I made the rookie mistake of approaching her from behind, I think I startled her a bit. The correct technique is to get in front of her, say excuse me, and then hit her with your opener. It's one thing to watch people do it right in infield videos, but then it's another to actually do it correctly yourself lol. I said "I know this is random, but I just thought you were cute and wanted to say hi." She seemed very flattered. I definitely could've kept the conversation going, considering we were in the wine isle, but I felt kind of choppy and nervous so I just kept walking and moved on lol.

Approach 2

This was a really good one. I saw a cute girl on the produce aisle. I made sure not to make the same mistake as the last one, so I got in front of her, said excuse me, and then hit her with my opener. She had a really interesting bag, so I decided to open with "Hey, this is totally random, but I wanted to say that I liked your style." She was like "oh, thank you!!!" She was really bubbly and enthusiastic, plus she made the conversation easy. I'm absolutely sure that I hit the hook point, cause she stopped what she was doing and took off her mask so that she could hear what I was saying better. I used the "Free Association" technique that I learned, and the conversation was really interesting. We talked about hiking, running, shopping, blowing our paychecks, and all that. In hindsight, I definitely should've at least gotten her number lol. I just ended with "well I've gotta keep shopping, but I just wanted to say that." And she said "For sure! Thanks for coming up!"

Approach 3

I approached a girl in nurse scrubs with the same opener. "Hey, this is totally random, but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi." She just laughed a bit nervously, said thanks, and kept it moving.

Approach 4

I saw this cute Latina woman in a tight black dress. I used the same opener and told her she was cute. She just stared at me blankly and kept walking. Hahaha. Definitely a rejection.

Approach 5

This approach was okay. I saw a curly headed brunette sniffing sunscreens haha. I saw she was wearing Adidas Superstars. So I opened semi-direct with "I like your shoes. They're very versatile." We had a conversation about that. She seemed decently receptive. I kinda screwed up on this conversation. I could've kept it going by asking where she worked, what she did, all that stuff. But eventually I just ended the conversation.

Self Confidence

My confidence was through the roof on these approaches. For the first time in my life while approaching, I felt like "I deserve these women, and they would be lucky to have me." Not "I'm bothering her," but "I'm giving this girl the unique opportunity to meet me." I know exactly why, too. My theory of "self improvement brings confidence" is absolutely correct. I've been running and lifting hard for a couple of months, so I felt athletic af. My hair was also on point. I've been self improving hard, so the confidence just flowed. I need to keep working out hard and improving my hairstyle so I feel extremely like I am totally worthy of pulling these women.

I still had a bit of approach anxiety, but I still did it. To kill my approach anxiety, I heard AMS' voice in my head, telling me to approach.

What I Could Improve On

I was talking way too fast. That'll fix itself as I do more self improvement, and I approach more.

I wasn't using the breaking rapport tonality. I'll work on that more in the future.

What I Learned

Whether direct or indirect, in your approach, you still need to ramble just like Roosh V says. The only difference is that in direct, you can ask her personal questions right away.

One of my biggest issues has been dealing with my overthinking and anxiety. I'll make more posts about how I've learned to combat this in the future... but basically I've just been thinking about my goals and thinking about them extremely, extremely logically. Then I do what it takes to achieve those goals with zero questions. Instead of all these "what if's."

This approaching stuff isn't that hard haha. With a boatload of self improvement, and some more practice approaching, I can definitely get some fvckbuddies and/or an awesome girlfriend if I want one.

After doing these, I should have no issues approaching in a grocery store, ever again. I've just proved to myself that I can do it lol.

What I Want to Learn

How do you guys talk to girls in groups during the day? I can do it at night, but during the day not so much. I'm going to look at some infields and figure this out when I get the chance.

Conclusion

I think this was a pretty fun experiment. But let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It is? Its easier than ever to get laid. Talk to them, get them on the phone and get them laughing, invite them over for dinner. 80% chance you bang. They are more than willing to come over without meeting first. Honestly I think I am just going with this even when the world opens back up. Fvck going on a date when you can just get them over without it.

I've banged 5 women via this method in the past month and one who we really hit it of together(but didn't bang yet) has LTR potential and both sides have interest in that...

It's easier than ever, just go for it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is? Its easier than ever to get laid. Talk to them, get them on the phone and get them laughing, invite them over for dinner. 80% chance you bang. They are more than willing to come over without meeting first. Honestly I think I am just going with this even when the world opens back up. Fvck going on a date when you can just get them over without it.

I've banged 5 women via this method in the past month and one who we really hit it of together(but didn't bang yet) has LTR potential and both sides have interest in that...

It's easier than ever, just go for it.
Did you meet them through Cold Approach or Online Dating? And if Cold Approach, where at?

I would love to be banging some new chicks even through this pandemic my dude. Lol

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting you're approaching despite the pandemic.

I'd suggest using online means more than cold approaches.

Get a couple of plates spinning. Arrange meetups in a week or so as you find out if they're healthy.

Protect yourself man.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually something I was looking to see. I'm looking to add prospects and prefer cold approach to apps. I did 2 cold approaches yesterday. It's good to see that women can still be opened in person.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting you're approaching despite the pandemic.

I'd suggest using online means more than cold approaches.

Get a couple of plates spinning. Arrange meetups in a week or so as you find out if they're healthy.

Protect yourself man.
Yessir. I'm gonna get at least one bang from OLD this quarantine.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually something I was looking to see. I'm looking to add prospects and prefer cold approach to apps. I did 2 cold approaches yesterday. It's good to see that women can still be opened in person.
Cold approach >>>>>> OLD imo. Although honestly I am going to be doing a lot more OLD during the quarantine.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I did another approach today. I'm out here working so that I can continue to pay for my schooling. While I'm at it, I've decided to do some approaching to keep myself sharp. I'll be the SS guinea pig to show it's possible to do a lot of approaches during quarantine haha. I'd definitely be interested to hear commentary as I continue to do these.

Approach 6

This was actually a hired gun approach lol. By the way she looked at and talked to me, I could tell that she was feeling me. So I had a brief 5 minute conversation and then I got her number. She lived in the same city that I was visiting, so I suggested we both meet for a drink after we were both done working.

It's so stupid... I know she was attracted to me cause she was saying sh*t like "Hey I'm out at x bar, where are you now?" And she texted me first and everything. I can definitely tell that there was some attraction there.

But I fvcked it up during the text exchange. What I SHOULD'VE said is, "Hey I'm back in town. Where are you now?" Met her out in person. Kept it very simple. But instead I texted dumbass sh*t like "Hey how r u? Wyd?" and "I'm at my drummers house. Come thru?" Plus weakass shyt like "I was wondering if you were in the area and wanted to come grab a drink with me." As oppossed to being decisive and assertive like a man. Eventually she blew me off by saying "I'm out with friends. Maybe some other time." I fvcked it up when there was already a chance for sex to happen lol.

This happened because I was trying to be like old Roosh V, or act super aloof, instead of just being myself/being totally clear and texting. I thought girls liked fvckboys who just didn't care over text. But instead I ended up making myself incomprehensible and blew myself out lol. As Mark Manson says, clear blunt language. I won't ever make this mistake again as I continue to talk to women.

Next time, I'll communicate with clear blunt language. Even if I'm drunk. I'm not gonna lie, I was really heavily drinking tonight, but that is still no excuse for bad game. I'm just gonna be me, cause I'm naturally proper and technical like that. That'll help tighten up my text game even more so I don't lose another one like this.

But abundance. I'll meet new women tomorrow. And now I know not to sound like an ass over text again haha.

Last edited:

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would literally prefer to move to a city- with all the expenses it entails- to spam cold approaches rather than try OLD.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would literally prefer to move to a city- with all the expenses it entails- to spam cold approaches rather than try OLD.
Agree completely. App swiping is possibly the worst way to meet women.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#6 she was saying sh*t like "Hey I'm out at x bar, where are you now?"
you should have:
On my way to meet you, whats the address?

lets break this down:
#1 I definitely could've kept the conversation going,
but you didnt

#2 I definitely should've at least gotten her number lol.
but you didnt

#5 But eventually I just ended the conversation.
self eject

note: a pattern

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have:
On my way to meet you, whats the address?

lets break this down:

but you didnt

but you didnt

self eject

note: a pattern
You're right. I have no idea why I didn't just offer to meet where she was at. Then I could've had a longer interaction with her, and then that could've been a Bang. I didn't have a chance to build that much comfort, so I think that's the right way to play it instead of trying to get her to come out to my drummers house when she doesn't know us that well at all.

I'll keep that in mind for the future.

I've noticed that... a lot of the time I end up rejecting MYSELF when I talk to these girls.

I think there are 2 solutions to this:
1.) Keep doing self improvement and improving my self esteem so I naturally don't blow myself out
and
2.) Don't leave until she walks away, stay in there. I can tell myself this while I approach.

I truly think that this could've been a Bang, I could tell she was feeling me. I'll text her tonight again, but who knows lol. I'm gonna keep on gaming.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a few more approaches this weekend my bois. I'll be typing these up and updating the thread throughout the day. I'm proud of myself for taking action... I think these interactions were ok.

Approach 7

I suppose this was more of a warm approach than an actual full on Cold Approach. I approached a girl who seemed to be a friend of a friend to a girl that I already knew.

This is while I was doing a show with my band. I said, "Hey, are you a friend of x? I don't think we've met before... What's your name?"

The conversation was alright. I'm getting better at the free association technique.

At the end, the conversation fizzled out. I just stopped talking lol. She ended up walking away with her friend. I didn't really put my maximum effort into this one, because up close she wasn't as attractive as I thought.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either ask questions or ramble about anything to see if she asks you questions. That was a potential social circle introduction, which are the best ones. Those should be easiest to convert. Lucky for you that she was not as attractive up close.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to point out that I'm doing most of these approaches at work. I play in a band, and I work 2 times a week. That's all I wanna go out considering COVID. I figure if I'm gonna be working, since I need the money, I may as well approach at the multiple venues that we play at.

Also I'm texting the Approach #6 girl. I'm going to a bonfire tonight regardless, so I'm going to try and invite her to that tonight. I remember reading on here that in 2020, your best option is to try and get her on a date that very next night. If she doesn't bite on that(or she just says she's busy, which could actually be legit because this really is last minute) I will just stop talking to her unless she hits me up. Classic SS Two Strikes Rule.

I responded to one of her Snapchat stories cause she was blasting Bohemian Rhapsody in her car. She asked me, "How was your weekend?" So that's a semi positive sign at the very least. I may not be COMPLETELY out of the game yet lol.

I'm doing OLD as well to collect some more leads. I need lots of leads to go off of... I promised myself that I would get 2 new Bangs during the pandemic to prove to myself that I can do this(and complete another round of the Roosh Program.)

Approach 8

I was working a wedding tonight. Weddings always have some of the sexiest women, so I knew I had to do some approaches. The hard part is ascertaining whether they are single or not.

I saw this SEXY ASS LATINA in a black dress. I knew I had to talk to her... So I said "Hey, I don't think we've met, but I'd like to meet you. What's your name?"

We talked about a lot of things... How she was a waitress at a bar, bar fights, how she's a nurse, how hard nursing school is, what we do for fun.... I think my verbal game was pretty decent. I'm using the ramble that Roosh V is talking about.

I wish I could give you guys better breakdowns of my verbal game. I think my verbal game is pretty good... But when I'm actually conversing... I'm kinda just in the flow state. I'll have to record myself if I want to give play by play conversations.

I do have a few basic questions that I keep in my back pocket, like "What do you do for fun?"

I will say, I make sure I don't just interview them. I throw in some ramble, and flirtation in between any questions I ask. I also make statements.

The verbal part was pretty good imo. I tried to close her by getting her Snapchat... but then she said "Snapchat is of the devil" and just walked away. I have to say that that is one of the funniest rejection lines I've ever gotten.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
l game was pretty good imo. I tried to close her by getting her Snapchat... but then she said "Snapchat is of the devil" and just walked away. I have to say that that is one of the funniest rejection lines I've ever gotten.
I would critique this by saying that you didn't follow the C in Roosh's GALNUC model. C is you seem cool, let's go have a drink sometime.

Always close the pitching the next in-person interaction, which is the first one on one date. Pitch a drinks date or an activity date, if there's some common activity that you're into. Typically, 90%+ of date ideas pitched will be drinks. Once she agrees to the date, get her phone number. You closed with the wrong thing.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would critique this by saying that you didn't follow the C in Roosh's GALNUC model. C is you seem cool, let's go have a drink sometime.

Always close the pitching the next in-person interaction, which is the first one on one date. Pitch a drinks date or an activity date, if there's some common activity that you're into. Typically, 90%+ of date ideas pitched will be drinks. Once she agrees to the date, get her phone number. You closed with the wrong thing.
I agree, I definitely screwed up the GALNUC. You can use all that day stuff at night as well. I've been just winging it but I'm gonna start following the structures more.

I'll make sure to do that next time.

Y'know, now that I actually write all this out, I actually see all the mistakes I'm making and all the blind spots I have lol.