Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Small COVID-19 Quarantine Field Report

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you compliment them when u approach, all ur doing is validating their egos
I'm experimenting with some direct approaches and showing intent off the bat, instead of all indirect. My last 100 approaches were indirect lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, I definitely screwed up the GALNUC. You can use all that day stuff at night as well. I've been just winging it but I'm gonna start following the structures more.

I'll make sure to do that next time.

Y'know, now that I actually write all this out, I actually see all the mistakes I'm making and all the blind spots I have lol.
Yes, technically you can use the GALNUC conversational model in non-bar pickup. In "Bang", the standard opener is "You look like you are having the most amount of fun of anyone here!" I use that opener as a fallback when I don't know what to say and it's a night-ish venue. A wedding reception counts as a night venue. Technically, you used the N in GALNUC to start a conversation. If you recall from "Day Bang", you only run GALNUC when a girl bites on your opener and bait drop. You do not open with GALNUC.

You are in-person approaching during a pandemic which deserves so much credit. I can't stress that enough. Having the balls to approach in this uncertain environment is commendable.

If you want to follow a London Day Game model of Open-Stack-Vibe-Invest-Close, I'm seeing issues in your Vibe-Invest-Close portion of the interaction.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting you're approaching despite the pandemic.

I'd suggest using online means more than cold approaches.

Get a couple of plates spinning. Arrange meetups in a week or so as you find out if they're healthy.

Protect yourself man.
OP is in his 20s.

Median age of person that dies from covid is 80 and has 3 underlying conditions.

Keep approaching man. Just make sure they are younger than 80 for their safety, not yours.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, technically you can use the GALNUC conversational model in non-bar pickup. In "Bang", the standard opener is "You look like you are having the most amount of fun of anyone here!" I use that opener as a fallback when I don't know what to say and it's a night-ish venue. A wedding reception counts as a night venue. Technically, you used the N in GALNUC to start a conversation. If you recall from "Day Bang", you only run GALNUC when a girl bites on your opener and bait drop. You do not open with GALNUC.

You are in-person approaching during a pandemic which deserves so much credit. I can't stress that enough. Having the balls to approach in this uncertain environment is commendable.

If you want to follow a London Day Game model of Open-Stack-Vibe-Invest-Close, I'm seeing issues in your Vibe-Invest-Close portion of the interaction.
Right! You only get to do GALNUC after she bites on your bait and asks at least one personal question.

That's a good opener, and I would still consider that direct lol. I haven't read Bang in a long time. I've been reading Game for so long that I nearly forgot about the opener.

Thanks! I'm so sick of not taking action. I've been working on my fitness(the London Daygame Model says that you need to do that too lol) but if I'm going to be working, I will take at least some action. I don't ONLY want to do fitness work.

I think what's happening is I'm trying to combine Roosh's method with the London Daygame Method. Those two really don't seem to mix at all.

I need a concrete plan to follow. I think that both direct and indirect game have their times and places. I have a couple questions:

Have you ever tried the London Daygame Model at night? Did that ever work out well for you?

What strategy do you do during the day vs night? Do you do the GALNUC/London Daygame during the day, and then just the strategies from Bang at night?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a concrete plan to follow. I think that both direct and indirect game have their times and places. I have a couple questions:

Have you ever tried the London Daygame Model at night? Did that ever work out well for you?

What strategy do you do during the day vs night? Do you do the GALNUC/London Daygame during the day, and then just the strategies from Bang at night?
In the last 7-8 years or so, when needing to approach, I've done more day game than night game. Yes, I have gone out at night looking for prospects. Some believe in choosing one type of game (social, day, night, apps) and only doing that one form of game. I've read arguments for that approach. I'm closest to doing solely day.

You can use elements of London at night, like Vibing. I would say that the pickup strategy at the grocery store/gym differs than one you'd do at night. At night, at the bars, the same night lay is a distinct possibility. At the grocery store/gym, you're looking to schedule a date for a later time. Because the goal is different, the style of game is slightly different.

At night, I use the standard "Bang" opener. During the day, you can mix direct or indirect openers.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait
you are in a band?

new tactic:
simply, wait for them to approach you.
they will talk to you
they will feel like you did, nervous
but now you know one thing you did not in these "approaches"

that she is interested.

note:
could've been a Bang.
you have never had a "Bang"

tip:
you dont seem to be good at leading, its just not something everyone has in them. Thus, by allowing women to approach you, you are preselecting girls that prefer and are not too afraid to lead.

remember:
women are the seducers... if you allow them to be. they will present opportunities and leads for you to follow and ACT upon.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait
you are in a band?

new tactic:
simply, wait for them to approach you.
they will talk to you
they will feel like you did, nervous
but now you know one thing you did not in these "approaches"

that she is interested.

note:

you have never had a "Bang"

tip:
you dont seem to be good at leading, its just not something everyone has in them. Thus, by allowing women to approach you, you are preselecting girls that prefer and are not too afraid to lead.

remember:
women are the seducers... if you allow them to be. they will present opportunities and leads for you to follow and ACT upon.
Yessir. I've been doing music for years. In fact I'm considering going all the way as a professional musician, but that's a whole nother story. I'll keep it out of this thread lol.

So you'd recommend waiting on Choosing Signals?

I have been chosen by a couple chicks from my music job in the past haha. I was able to bang both.

Just like you said, it was very easy. They presented an opportunity, and made themselves easy to get up with. Then we hung out and fvcked haha.

You're right, I could definitely stand to work on my leadership. I'll keep practicing that.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been chosen by a couple chicks from my music job in the past haha. I was able to bang both.
*sigh*

so why are you posting all of this fail going against success?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in a band should be an easier way to access vag. It's a workaround, like being an athlete. In fact, a band member of a typical local band would have easier access to vag without use of much game than a good recreational level athlete.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in a band should be an easier way to access vag. It's a workaround, like being an athlete. In fact, a band member of a typical local band would have easier access to vag without use of much game than a good recreational level athlete.
Yeah it does make things a lot easier in meeting women. I've definitely met some of my old lays through that music job. I almost want to say that it's minor local status?

Considering that we will be going on a small tour this summer, I will DEFINITELY take advantage of that some more before I graduate.

I still want to keep polishing my game though... I've had some chicks in the past who should've been easy lays but yet I still fvcked it up because my escalation game was wack haha.

Who knows, maybe I do become a full time musician! Having some degree of status combined with game would be really nice in my professional life.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

so why are you posting all of this fail going against success?
Well I have a handful of reasons:

1.) I want to show that it is possible to approach during pandemic
2.) I wanna leave in the fails and rejections from Cold Approaching so people can have a realistic idea of what it is like.
3.) My actual game needs some work, I have to get in some practice on that. I just can't wait for quarantine to be over anymore lol.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah it does make things a lot easier in meeting women. I've definitely met some of my old lays through that music job. I almost want to say that it's minor local status?

Considering that we will be going on a small tour this summer, I will DEFINITELY take advantage of that some more before I graduate.

I still want to keep polishing my game though... I've had some chicks in the past who should've been easy lays but yet I still fvcked it up because my escalation game was wack haha.

Who knows, maybe I do become a full time musician! Having some degree of status combined with game would be really nice in my professional life.
Cool...what do you play in the band?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 9

This is still a night game/wedding approach, did this one a couple days ago, I'm just now getting around to typing these. Between the gym, Statistics homework and my music stuff, I've been quite busy.

I have a habit of liking to approach hired guns. Idk, it's just quite fun for me lol. I had my eye on the camera woman there... Sexy ASF. Really nice body. I saw her earlier in the day, and I remember she had said something like "Sorry I'm out of breath. I just ran all the way over here from the barn."

She took a picture of our band after the night, which was nice of her. I saw her standing with her friend near the end of the night. Even though it was a two set, I still wanted to open for the challenge. I thanked her for taking our picture, made some dumb joke, and then just started having a normal conversation with her. I made sure that it was man to woman by throwing in some teases, kino, and jokes. I made sure to make a comment about her running earlier, and she laughed and said "I don't run ever unless something is chasing me lol." So I used the Free Association technique, and we had a good conversation. I was pleased with it. I made sure to occasionally turn my attention to the friend as well.

I think the conversation went well, because this girl was extremely touchy with me and laughed at my jokes a lot. I feel like I came off as charismatic.

But then it happened, she brought it up. I was going to go into GALNUC, but then she said "my HUSBAND" at some point in the conversation. That's a big oof for sure lol.

What was funny is, I was going to eject from the conversation, but SHE kept it going until we both actually did have to leave.

I decided to just add them both on Instagram. This chick is fully married, so I don't think I can really do much with that? Should I even hit her up??? Let me know in the comments.

PS: I'm doing online dating as well. I got a couple numbers from there today, and I'm continuing to get some more prospects in the funnel.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach 10

This is the last approach that I did at that wedding. I saw a cute white girl in a tight black dress, who was dancing really well. For my opener, I said "Hey, you look like you're having the most fun out of anyone here. I like your dancing." I shook her hand, and as I shook it, she held it. That's usually a good sign.

We had a good conversation. Turns out she was an elementary school teacher. Which is nice, because I want to fvck a teacher and a waitress. Two things on my bucket list. She responded pretty well to my teases and kino.

I decided to try and move her around the venue, by saying "You should come to the bar and get another drink with me." She failed my compliance test by saying she came with her parents and had to leave. So I decided to just get her number.

She said "Yeah, make sure to text me. I'm always in x city."

I ended up breaking my own Roosh rule, I decided to text her that night instead of the next day. The reason being is that I thought it might be smart to try and invite her to an after-party.

She never responded to my first text, so I can only conclude that the girl has a weak attraction for me. Plus you don't really wanna get phone numbers at night anyways. Much better to go for the Same Night Bang so you don't get your ass flaked on lol.

Incidentally:

At night I'm primarily using the Nerdlove Attraction Plan. It's extremely versatile so I can work lots of other stuff in there too. I'm using bits and pieces from Roosh, Todd V, RSD Julian, and others in there as well. Their stuff is very powerful, especially Julian's. Open-Hook-Vibe-Close is a really nice strategy. If I feel like going indirect at night, I just use Roosh's GALNUC Method.

Out of all the methods I've tried at night, I like the Nerdlove Attraction Plan the best. It gives me the extreme flexibility that I need, I've found it to be the most effective for myself personally, and you can work other methods into it too. Plus, I've found its just the easiest method for me to talk and vibe to girls with. I'm a big fan of Nerdlove's stuff.

I know some people are a big fan of Mystery Method, it's phases, and all that. I think that the Mystery Method is a genius book. I learn a lot from it. Especially the bit about cutting conversational threads. But I've found through my previous approaches, whenever I try to lock myself into phases like that(Attraction-Comfort-Seduction) my game ends up coming out horribly.

I agree with Dr. Nerdlove's method more. You're working on building attraction, building comfort, and seducing her ALL AT THE SAME TIME. No need to lock yourself into phases. It's the easiest way I've found for me to run game at night, so I use it. Its very simple so it helps me keep my head clear. Plus I find it just as effective as the Julian stuff lol.

In the day, if I'm going direct it's with the London Daygame Model. If I want to do an indirect approach, it's Roosh's GALNUC model all the way. Love his stuff.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo bro, I'm a violinist!
WTF dude, have you tried marketing yourself and offering private complimentary lessons? Especially in this pandemic, people are looking to pickup new skills or just keep themselves busy. I can see this model working given the conditions and your skillset. You can also pick your students. Ideal case would be if they liked you or grew to like you and pay you for repeat lessons and you get the bang. LOL

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF dude, have you tried marketing yourself and offering private complimentary lessons? Especially in this pandemic, people are looking to pickup new skills or just keep themselves busy. I can see this model working given the conditions and your skillset. You can also pick your students. Ideal case would be if they liked you or grew to like you and pay you for repeat lessons and you get the bang. LOL
Hmmm... I never really thought about being a teacher haha. I'm actually still a student right now, so that's why I never thought about it.

That could be a good way to make some money. I'm a full time student right now... But at the moment I'm making money by working weddings/gigs and doing virtual livestreams with my Band.

But as for pickup... One way I used to get girls over to my room was "Want me to teach you to play some violin?" Lmao

I'm actually slightly burnt out from approaching right now. I might just do one approach today, and then get back to work on my purpose.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually slightly burnt out from approaching right now. I might just do one approach today
Approach burnout happens. It happens when numerous approaches do not amount to anything. The majority of cold approaches do not lead to anything.

I've had burnout at times with app dating. My app dating burnout occurs when numerous first dates occur in a short period (something like 5 in 2 weeks) and none of the prospects result in bangs or even second dates. I've just deleted apps when that has happened.

One approach a day is a good idea. The main advantage of approaching over app swiping is that it actually saves money to be a cold approacher. If a cold approach goes bad, you aren't out any cash. If an app date goes bad, you're out the cost of the drinks date. 5 failed drinks dates in 2 weeks can add up fast. 5 failed cold approaches usually won't cost anything.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You should come to the bar and get another drink with me." She failed my compliance test by saying she came with her parents and had to leave.
this is not a "compliance test", it is a suggestion - "should" is indirect and gives her a choice, to reject you
she didn't fail any "compliance test", (you give yourself too much credit bro)

IF you were a leader, (and she WAS holding your hand) you SHOULD have LED her TO the bar for a drink.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is not a "compliance test", it is a suggestion - "should" is indirect and gives her a choice, to reject you
she didn't fail any "compliance test", (you give yourself too much credit bro)

IF you were a leader, (and she WAS holding your hand) you SHOULD have LED her TO the bar for a drink.
Ok you're right. I'm actually really bad at leading, it doesn't come naturally to me one bit. The only way I'm ever gonna come across as a leader is to memorize tactics and execute them. I had a ton of issues with sexual escalation in the past, and it was because I wasn't leading properly.

So in this situation, grab her hand, change "We should get a drink" to "Come get a drink with me, right?"

Also, do you do the same thing over text? As in, would you advise eliminating the word "should" from my vocabulary? In the Roosh texting script I follow, he says something like "We SHOULD get a drink. What's your availability?"

I'll talk to more girls this week/weekend, and I'll do exactly what you're talking about.