"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

A Quandary.. Sexual v. Real relationship.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Alright, here's the situation I'm in. There are two girls interested in me right now, and I can only choose one (they aren't friends, but have enough mutual acquaintances that if I tried for both it wouldn't work).

Girl A is interested in me exclusively sexually - I know she'll sleep with me, but I'm fairly sure she doesn't want a relationship. She's also really dumb, so that it's almost impossible to have a decent conversation with her. If I slept with her, it would probably be a fling, then over.

Girl B wants to date me, and I like her personality quite a bit. She's smart enough to have a conversation with, and is generally pretty cool. However, I know she won't have sex before marriage and is generally prude, according to a past boyfriend.

The girls are almost exactly equally good looking - I'd put them both at an 8. I'm leaning somewhat towards B, but I'm interested in other people's opinions.

Another question: If I do choose B, what's the best way to tell off A without being mean about it? If I choose A, is there any possible way I could still make a relationship work with B? (I'm fairly sure that if I slept with A, B would be pissed and not date me).

Thanks for your help, everyone.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
What do YOU want? We can't make this decision for you.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
I'd choose be. If you wanna **** someone, go get a hooker. If you really care about this chick, then you'll wait until she's ready. As other's have said, keep up the DJing, but tone it down a bit in LTRs. I'm an AFC speaking, so don't take it seriously if you want except for the quote some master DJ said.
 

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
Originally posted by blienk
What do YOU want? We can't make this decision for you.
The reason I posted is because I don't know what I want, or at least I'm divided, so I'm asking for other people's opinions so that I can better formulate my own. I don't need someone to make the decision for me, I want more information so I make a good decision myself.
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
I would definately pick B in a second. I think if B has a really cool personality and you enjoy being with her, it is worth to give the relationship a try and have a lot of fun instead of having one night of fun with some boring girl. But thats just me personally, nobody can decide what to do except for you, go with what you really want.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top