A Quandary.. Sexual v. Real relationship.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here's the situation I'm in. There are two girls interested in me right now, and I can only choose one (they aren't friends, but have enough mutual acquaintances that if I tried for both it wouldn't work).

Girl A is interested in me exclusively sexually - I know she'll sleep with me, but I'm fairly sure she doesn't want a relationship. She's also really dumb, so that it's almost impossible to have a decent conversation with her. If I slept with her, it would probably be a fling, then over.

Girl B wants to date me, and I like her personality quite a bit. She's smart enough to have a conversation with, and is generally pretty cool. However, I know she won't have sex before marriage and is generally prude, according to a past boyfriend.

The girls are almost exactly equally good looking - I'd put them both at an 8. I'm leaning somewhat towards B, but I'm interested in other people's opinions.

Another question: If I do choose B, what's the best way to tell off A without being mean about it? If I choose A, is there any possible way I could still make a relationship work with B? (I'm fairly sure that if I slept with A, B would be pissed and not date me).

Thanks for your help, everyone.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do YOU want? We can't make this decision for you.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd choose be. If you wanna **** someone, go get a hooker. If you really care about this chick, then you'll wait until she's ready. As other's have said, keep up the DJing, but tone it down a bit in LTRs. I'm an AFC speaking, so don't take it seriously if you want except for the quote some master DJ said.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
What do YOU want? We can't make this decision for you.
The reason I posted is because I don't know what I want, or at least I'm divided, so I'm asking for other people's opinions so that I can better formulate my own. I don't need someone to make the decision for me, I want more information so I make a good decision myself.

Reaction score
I would definately pick B in a second. I think if B has a really cool personality and you enjoy being with her, it is worth to give the relationship a try and have a lot of fun instead of having one night of fun with some boring girl. But thats just me personally, nobody can decide what to do except for you, go with what you really want.