"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

A potential dead end - how did I handle it?

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
2
Location
Denver
Here I go wondering something else..

For the sake of conversation, what would you reccomend doing if I had an interest in a more involved relationship with this girl (I don't)?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Suicide

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
247
Reaction score
2
Location
Denver
Update:

She came back from her vacation on Monday and I didn;t call her. Tonight, she cals me and says we should get together tomorrow afternoon (only time when she's free - this is the first time she's ever called ME). She also tells me she's going to a party tonight. I had to go and call her back.

When I call back, she tells me she can't give me directions to this party becuase she doesn't know streets. I say nothing and have to go again ( was at work).

I haven't called her back and pretty much blew her off tonight with that party.

When (if) I see her tomorrow, what do I do?
 

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
2
Location
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
- If a girl HAS TO TELL YOU: "I'm not an easy girl", she is lying and is only trying to convince HERSELF that she's not easy because she doesn't want you to think that she not the sl.ut that she really IS.

- you backed off any sexual advances, and ur actually believing that statement about her not being easy. You didn't read her, instead you LISTENED to her. That's why she wants you to be her friend. When you told her you agreed, that was a good and bad move. Good, because it probably made her thoughts of ur intentions change, bad because she knows that ur after the pussi, yet when she throws this BS in ur direction- you 2nd her on it, she probably thought you were being too "nice" and maybe even wondered "Why isn't this guy being a man? Please try SOMETHING" She thought you were playing "hard to get" probably, maybe even too well, and that's bad, too. You should've put her in her place. She's leading you on, like she really forgot to tell you anything "I think we should just be friends" All BS!!

- Ok. Now, she's laying on you? She REALLY wants you to bring out the closet bytch she is, but you were being too nice again. Yea, she wants to be friend alright: FVCK FRIENDS!

- Yea, she knows guys are after one thing, but she probably thinks you're below the average joe because you're not after that one thing. She is str8 up flaunting and taunting you. She's LAYING on you; she's a tease, take her nature! She's telling you "it won't work out" because ur taking too long. Fvck her like a slvut and if she feels bad, tell her you still respect her. HAHAHA!!

- She's continually saying "I'm not easy for sex" because she's trying REALLY hard to convince herself. An uneasy girl wouldn't have to say this.
 
Top