“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

A New Girl

Strong325

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I have passed this girl in the hallway forever now, and I finally said something to her before I had to run to class. I said, "Nice Notebook". She thanked me for the compliment and I ran off.

Blah...Blah...Blah. Atleast she remembers me. Tommorow I will approach her. Now I've been on this site for over two years now, and I need some advice. What exactly should I say? It's not that I am scared of rejection, I just don't want to be called a stalker. That's what happens when you talk to a lot of girls, they call you a stalker. I just want so win for once. Tommrow's goal: Number. So please help me out. Also, how honest should I be with her? She I tell her specifcally NOT to call me a stalker.

This will be an experiment for the site. If I succeed, then Don Juan methods are true. But if I get called a stalker, then perhaps the truth is not here on the site.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
The outcome of this "experience" will have nothing to do with sosuave. It's all about you. You've been here for 2 years but it's only today that you do something? please. You signed up 2 years ago and today, desperatly you have opened up this site again, that's all.

You do not master yourself. You are still trying to find some one else to blame. When will you grow up and be a man? You are blaming sosuave for your failure.

You complimented a girl on her notebook? Jesus dude, next time just stfu.

Once you have grown up, you may come back to this site and post again. Until then, until you start improving yourself and getting sh*t done, please don't come back.

Lik
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Lik gives the most effective advice on this website.
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Porky
Lik gives the most effective advice on this website.
Porky, sometimes it's really hard to distinguish between your genuine and sarcastic comments...
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
That's what happens when you talk to a lot of girls, they call you a stalker.
If thats the case....then im a very bad man.;)

Nothing wrong with talking to a lot of girls. Thats how you get practice. Oh and another thing....stop thinking that the chick is going to precieve you as a stalker. She WILL NOT...thats aslong as you approach her in the right manner. Girls want guys to talk to them as much as guys want girls to talk to them.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by Strong325
I just don't want to be called a stalker. That's what happens when you talk to a lot of girls, they call you a stalker.
Stalkers are guys who don't talk, have you honestly ever heard of a talkative stalker? Talking a lot would be a good thing if you think positive and a bad thing if you think about yourself negatively. I reccomend read the ENTIRE thread "Kill that Desperation" by Pook. He branches out from just talkng about Desperation later on in the thread, and philosophizes (or does he?)
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by fbplayer06
Porky, sometimes it's really hard to distinguish between your genuine and sarcastic comments...
I chose my words carefully. I didn't say some of the best advice, but some of the most effective advice. I was being serious!
 
Top