A mentally fvcked up girl that I still wanna have sex with

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Gubby said:
Advance physically, not verbally. Verbally she can be full of sh'it but if you're making out with her, fondling her, grinding her with your crotch and she likes it... you know she's serious. Then just lead her to the place and **** her. And use protection man, jees, she must have some pretty nasty diseases....
we were fondling like crazy trust me

final Update - she's been completely NEXTED, shes ignoring me so I am not gonna see her again and my c0ck will remain disease free LOL

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is probably playing with your emotions. She knows she is hot and that you want it. She gets off on getting you hot and horny and then telling you it might not happen.

It is the old carrot and a stick routine and you are the jack-ass constantly moving and chasing after that carrot.

Now look in the mirror and ask yourself how it feels. Then get mad. Then play the game a bit harder with her. Back away and watch her jump.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CraigMack said:
She is probably playing with your emotions. She knows she is hot and that you want it. She gets off on getting you hot and horny and then telling you it might not happen.

It is the old carrot and a stick routine and you are the jack-ass constantly moving and chasing after that carrot.

Now look in the mirror and ask yourself how it feels. Then get mad. Then play the game a bit harder with her. Back away and watch her jump.
LOL... what? this chapter is over. Skip might get a break, there might be a sequel, but this chapter is over. You can't win 'em all.

Don't get me wrong, I have gone on about 10 dates in the past year with girls who rejected me at first, but said yes a month or two later, and were really into me on the dates. All I'm saying is, this chapter is ever so over. Skip will be lucky if he sees her "jump" (lol what on earth does that mean anyway?!) before a month from now, if ever.

Next.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i got rid of her from myspace (and all the comments she left me, that attention *****).......and i added at least 20 new chicks who r leavin me comments now too

jealousy will make her get on her knees and........blow me, ****in *****!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
other than one guy, does anybody else smell a troll here?

comic_relief

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
does it turn you on sexually to call people trolls?

im thr troll patrol, i point out trolls whenever I see them and they get banned the next day, so dont worry I got it all taken care of

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

im thr troll patrol, i point out trolls whenever I see them and they get banned the next day, so dont worry I got it all taken care of
maybe... :p

comic_relief

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:

lol

Well troll patrol, since you haven't pointed yourself out yet, you must be legit :)

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
i didnt read any replies but ive been in the same exact situation as you. this psyscho b!tch that i acutally ended up with in a 2 yr ltr was the same exact way. she came out saying straight up thats shes been with 40 dudes. always saying she wants to fvck me always trying to suck my d1ck when i drive etc. i would never let her though. we would sleep together etc then one night i was wasted and finally fvcked her. but the point is i never made any advances on her ever she was use to that from other guys but i was different. she even said i drove her crazy cause i wouldnt let her do anything and make no advances. so dont go saying things to her like i wanna fvck you or anything cause guarantee you wont if you do.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
i didnt read any replies but ive been in the same exact situation as you. this psyscho b!tch that i acutally ended up with in a 2 yr ltr was the same exact way. she came out saying straight up thats shes been with 40 dudes. always saying she wants to fvck me always trying to suck my d1ck when i drive etc. i would never let her though. we would sleep together etc then one night i was wasted and finally fvcked her. but the point is i never made any advances on her ever she was use to that from other guys but i was different. she even said i drove her crazy cause i wouldnt let her do anything and make no advances. so dont go saying things to her like i wanna fvck you or anything cause guarantee you wont if you do.

yup, well i made flirty myspace comments to her, and she lost ALL interest.

how often did u fvck the girl that u were in a 2 year LTR with?

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
Good post.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
before i was in a ltr with her probably fvcked her once or twice a week after we fvcked the first time. haha but she got me back for not fvcking her right away by fvcking one of my friends. but that kind of sh!t comes with the territory of a psycho b1tch. honestly slvts are too much to handle while your with them and while you are without them

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
bottom line - this thing with the girl didnt happen and wont, no more need to discuss it guys

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
blue pheonix.......should i even be lucky that i DIDNT **** her? cyz that article u just posted is scary!!

Irish_Guy2

Reaction score
You've already established the pattern--show no interest, she's all over you...make flirtatious gesture she turns cold. You already know what to do.

Personally, I'd use a line like "There's no way you're going to get me into bed that easy" or some variation thereof.

JackFromNY

Reaction score

I have a had a lot of experience with "nutters". I can honestly say that every instance except for one it was MY FAULT because I ignored my internal "nutter detector".

Heck, the problem is that we all think with our rods. The evidence in most cases is right in front of our eyes. The more you are AFC, the tougher it will be for you to NEXT these cretins. Once they get their claws into you, it gets tougher and tougher. Before you know it, you are riding an emotional roller coaster straight for hell.

Sites like myspace.com and match.com are breeding pools for these type of women. It seems like Lou you had a Class One on your hands. If you are telling the truth, and you really did NEXT her, good for you. That is a very hard thing to do.

So, how do you know you are dealing with a nutter?

Well, here is an example.

Lets say you meet a woman off of myspace or match.com. Lets say that within the first few times you are talking to her she is already talking about *&^%$&(" your brains out.

*red flag*

No chick with her brain screwed on right will be talking about that in the first few conversations. If that's what you want, well, you have a chance for some easy sex. However, how many guys on here really want to screw a chick that has slept with a million guys?

Always ask chicks about ther past!!! Usually they will lie but the thing about nutters is that they will slip up. You really need to listen to what they say, and construct. A chick who has a shoddy past should be NEXTED.

Here are a few things that are automatic NEXTs:

Chicks who have been...

-Raped
-Molested
-Cuts self
-Drug use
-Overly Drunk... More than the avg 2 per weekend
-Works at Hooters, Strip Club, or any other job that Demands Male Attention
-*BI's* Those chicks are usually f'ed up in their brains

Those are just a few *red flags*

You will also notice that nutters tend to gravitate towards extremes.

Religious "nutters" will fall into this category.

An example of this would be a chick who one moment says she is "saving herself for marriage" and then is screwing a married guy. I one met a girl off a Catholic site who acted all pious and after talking for a bit, she got horny and engaged in phone sex. This same woman said she loved me before I even met me, and flip-flopped several times before dissapearing all together.

I guess I could write a thesis on nutters. I guess the only bit of advice I can give you all is that any chick who is willing to screw you right away has got major issues. If that is your thing, buy a phone card, get some extra thick condoms and hope to God she doesn't find out where you live.

Later