Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A married woman

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I know she's off limits she has younger children, for a woman that has had two children she is still a fvcking looker. She's flirts with me you know she's not totally happy in her marriage, I keep it friends only, try make her laugh. Talking to her today she's wearing nice fitting jeans, her ass was...….. hard on material, trust me its not like she is trying to squeeze into these jeans. She's an attractive woman she's mid 30s or so she hasn't lost her attractiveness she's been working out its showing, he other half not so much expanding waist line, letting himself slide.

Now why can't available single women be like this? is that too hard to ask? there is very little boner material single woman roaming around. A guy has to keep his thoughts to himself seeing her today, yank her jeans and panties down to have a sniff and a lick. She's even got good personality to match her looks she's the "perfect" woman. Half the single women out there are fat and over weight and think their sh*t doesn't stink, the decent looking ones have a real attitude to them ya there's a reason why you're single high maintenance b*tch.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect in every way except she will be doing the same exact thing to other guys while with you

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Chances are she knows she is married and have kids and is off limits and that is why she allows herself to flirt around. Chances are her relationship with her husband is a grind now, like it always is, because husband has to provide, and she needs to get attention from somewhere, somehow. Show that btch some manners, make a move on her, escalate, see how she sings then - I can say with 99% certainty she'll say something along the lines, I'm married, I thought you were my friend.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No doubt that a married woman can have a good personality to go with her looks.

She knows she’s married so she doesn’t have her guard up, and also having kids can make a woman more chill/personable sometimes because it takes patience/empathy and a sense of humor to deal with kids.

Find a divorcee to jump your bone(s).

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
This is normal.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are she knows she is married and have kids and is off limits and that is why she allows herself to flirt around. Chances are her relationship with her husband is a grind now, like it always is, because husband has to provide, and she needs to get attention from somewhere, somehow. Show that btch some manners, make a move on her, escalate, see how she sings then - I can say with 99% certainty she'll say something along the lines, I'm married, I thought you were my friend.
I would try make a move on her just to see what she would do...….. the catch is I know her husband fairly well, his mom, his brothers, ya it wouldn't end well if something did happen. She has complained to me about her husband letting himself slide which he has, spends too much time with the guys. I bet she's still interested in having sex but doesn't get any her husband is too interested in doing other things. The creepy thing is her husband looks like a younger version of her dad, why do women do that?

Anyhow there are little things that make her attractive, when I first met her she was either shy or a snob she's much more friendly now, make her laugh, she does get mad at me don't know why....... what ever.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many married women flirt just to see if they've still got it. Odds are she will never go beyond that, nor would you really want her to. Lots of crazy gun wielding hubbies out there and no piece of ass is worth getting shot over.

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is flirting with you: it speaks against her character, so stop pedestalizing her. And yes lots of single women are fat pigs, that's why they're single.

You need to learn to deal with the attitude of hot women and rise to their challenge. Not much choice other than failure or fapping.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use her for banter and talk practice. That's probably your best best in this scenario. You wouldn't hold an MMA match with a speed bag, would you? You can't exactly bang this one because of all the social strings.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no worries about me getting shot I know her husband he's not going to come after me with a gun, I would end up with a bad reputation in our community thou. No I'm not putting her on a pedestal I've never done that with any women and never will.

Any guys she's around regulary are friends of her husband or her married friends husbands, any time I talk to her she has a big smile it cheers her up. As I've said before I've come up close behind her pushing the personal space boundary she shakes a little gets her heart beating a little she needs that once in a while, give her some friendly convo and walk on. Guys get so complacent when they become married which her husband is.

The women that think their sh*t don't stink are no match for me they think they are intimidating but I give them a stern stare back you can see them dropping a deuce in their panties. I'm not really into women that have attitude they think they are high and mighty, no thanks, there is a reason why they are single.

Married women being friendly is common with me, I've got one that comes up right beside me and pokes me in the ribs or punches me in the arm.