"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

A married woman

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Ya I know she's off limits she has younger children, for a woman that has had two children she is still a fvcking looker. She's flirts with me you know she's not totally happy in her marriage, I keep it friends only, try make her laugh. Talking to her today she's wearing nice fitting jeans, her ass was...….. hard on material, trust me its not like she is trying to squeeze into these jeans. She's an attractive woman she's mid 30s or so she hasn't lost her attractiveness she's been working out its showing, he other half not so much expanding waist line, letting himself slide.

Now why can't available single women be like this? is that too hard to ask? there is very little boner material single woman roaming around. A guy has to keep his thoughts to himself seeing her today, yank her jeans and panties down to have a sniff and a lick. She's even got good personality to match her looks she's the "perfect" woman. Half the single women out there are fat and over weight and think their sh*t doesn't stink, the decent looking ones have a real attitude to them ya there's a reason why you're single high maintenance b*tch.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Perfect in every way except she will be doing the same exact thing to other guys while with you
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Chances are she knows she is married and have kids and is off limits and that is why she allows herself to flirt around. Chances are her relationship with her husband is a grind now, like it always is, because husband has to provide, and she needs to get attention from somewhere, somehow. Show that btch some manners, make a move on her, escalate, see how she sings then - I can say with 99% certainty she'll say something along the lines, I'm married, I thought you were my friend.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
No doubt that a married woman can have a good personality to go with her looks.

She knows she’s married so she doesn’t have her guard up, and also having kids can make a woman more chill/personable sometimes because it takes patience/empathy and a sense of humor to deal with kids.

Find a divorcee to jump your bone(s).
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
This is normal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Chances are she knows she is married and have kids and is off limits and that is why she allows herself to flirt around. Chances are her relationship with her husband is a grind now, like it always is, because husband has to provide, and she needs to get attention from somewhere, somehow. Show that btch some manners, make a move on her, escalate, see how she sings then - I can say with 99% certainty she'll say something along the lines, I'm married, I thought you were my friend.
I would try make a move on her just to see what she would do...….. the catch is I know her husband fairly well, his mom, his brothers, ya it wouldn't end well if something did happen. She has complained to me about her husband letting himself slide which he has, spends too much time with the guys. I bet she's still interested in having sex but doesn't get any her husband is too interested in doing other things. The creepy thing is her husband looks like a younger version of her dad, why do women do that?

Anyhow there are little things that make her attractive, when I first met her she was either shy or a snob she's much more friendly now, make her laugh, she does get mad at me don't know why....... what ever.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Many married women flirt just to see if they've still got it. Odds are she will never go beyond that, nor would you really want her to. Lots of crazy gun wielding hubbies out there and no piece of ass is worth getting shot over.
 
Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
She is flirting with you: it speaks against her character, so stop pedestalizing her. And yes lots of single women are fat pigs, that's why they're single.

You need to learn to deal with the attitude of hot women and rise to their challenge. Not much choice other than failure or fapping.
 

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
3,246
Reaction score
232
Location
NYC
Use her for banter and talk practice. That's probably your best best in this scenario. You wouldn't hold an MMA match with a speed bag, would you? You can't exactly bang this one because of all the social strings.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
There is no worries about me getting shot I know her husband he's not going to come after me with a gun, I would end up with a bad reputation in our community thou. No I'm not putting her on a pedestal I've never done that with any women and never will.

Any guys she's around regulary are friends of her husband or her married friends husbands, any time I talk to her she has a big smile it cheers her up. As I've said before I've come up close behind her pushing the personal space boundary she shakes a little gets her heart beating a little she needs that once in a while, give her some friendly convo and walk on. Guys get so complacent when they become married which her husband is.

The women that think their sh*t don't stink are no match for me they think they are intimidating but I give them a stern stare back you can see them dropping a deuce in their panties. I'm not really into women that have attitude they think they are high and mighty, no thanks, there is a reason why they are single.

Married women being friendly is common with me, I've got one that comes up right beside me and pokes me in the ribs or punches me in the arm.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top