Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A lot of weak men!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
could you imagine the outrage if this commercial made fun of women instead of men and it was insurance for men only.
That is pathetic and insulting to all men.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But sarge...this MRE isn't gluten-free! ---simp half men draftees.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently you are not in sales. In my company we have men getting people to commit to $100k contracts. And most women fall off. We have the top office in my company and it’s almost 100% men now.

And the same top salesmen pull women regularly during happy hour.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard a lot about modern men being weak but it looks it getting out to men. Currently I am in a meeting comprising of men between 20 to 30 years about 30 in all and only 4 women. But anytime women get up to speak you can hear clearly they sound confident but when gets up to speak it is like someone is holding their balls. What is happening to men these days. I am even bored at the meeting. Is this the breed of father for future girls and boys?!

We are in trouble!
If you are guy here learn how to be a man and masculine for your kids. I personally recommend Rollo Tomassi books if you haven't read it and keep reading it whenever you find yourself becoming beta.
1694810176283.png
Weak men is 100% part of the problem. They create "princesses" like the above one that think the world owes them everything for nothing in the YouTube feed I stumbled over and weak soy boy sons that they engrain with the beta provider mindset.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This commercial phenomenon is nothing new. At least not in the U.S. In almost every commercial you see on the air, all straight males (especially white ones) are always portrayed as bumbling morons who don't know their own a$$ from a hole in the ground.
So what else is new? Even as a child I would wonder about why these males in commercials didn't know how to clean house or do laundry without a patronising woman telling them they're doing it wrong.

However, back then it was a way to show that women are not inferior in every way - at least they know how to do laundry or get the windows stripe-less clean. :rofl:

The main problems is that apparently ridiculing men for commercial purposes was profitable, so it spread to all other commercials.

And while women would vehemently complain about being ridiculed in commercials, straight white males kept their mouths shut.

could you imagine the outrage if this commercial made fun of women instead of men and it was insurance for men only.
Exactly.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 11089
Weak men is 100% part of the problem. They create "princesses" like the above one that think the world owes them everything for nothing in the YouTube feed I stumbled over and weak soy boy sons that they engrain with the beta provider mindset.
Yeah, it was all done deliberately.

One thing I have fully realized is that even here at this forum reading notes, there are a lot of gay guys here. You can tell by their political nonsense.

Every straight male on earth has ingrained into them to stand up for their country and borders. Gays and women on the other hand, they just spew all this queer and wimpy rhetoric about how having your country invaded is no biggie, it’s actually a good thing to be invaded, and they defend it with complete nonsense.

Straight men are natural defenders of law and order.

No mystery why women were not allowed to vote.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
We have our differences of opinion, but when it comes to issues like race, religion, and sexual orientation, I can't just sit back and let harmful ideas go unchallenged.

While I understand that you may not be swayed by facts or traditional arguments, I think it's crucial for us to discuss the real-world consequences of holding discriminatory views. I'd like to ask you to consider how such beliefs contribute to division and harm, both on an individual and societal level.

Discrimination isn't just an abstract concept; it affects real people's lives every day. Why seek to divide instead of unite? Do you think your diatribes are actually going to change even one mind here?

me:
Caucasian
US Combat veteran
Gun owner
Business creator, and operator, net job creator.
Heterosexual
Father of successful offspring
Tax payer
Never arrested, not once
Volunteers to help the disadvantaged and disenfranchised.
Have participated in local politics
a registered Libertarian.
I mentor young men IRL.

What do you do? To contribute to the greatness of our nation?

What is wrong. Aren’t you going to call me a “racist” and “antisemitic” again?

Now you can call me a homophobe and whatever other names you call people you disagree with.

All badges of honor in my book

Last edited:

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
We have our differences of opinion, but when it comes to issues like race, religion, and sexual orientation, I can't just sit back and let harmful ideas go unchallenged.

While I understand that you may not be swayed by facts or traditional arguments, I think it's crucial for us to discuss the real-world consequences of holding discriminatory views. I'd like to ask you to consider how such beliefs contribute to division and harm, both on an individual and societal level.

Discrimination isn't just an abstract concept; it affects real people's lives every day. Why seek to divide instead of unite? Do you think your diatribes are actually going to change even one mind here?

me:
Caucasian
US Combat veteran
Gun owner
Business creator, and operator, net job creator.
Heterosexual
Father of successful offspring
Tax payer
Never arrested, not once
Volunteers to help the disadvantaged and disenfranchised.
Have participated in local politics
a registered Libertarian.
I mentor young men IRL.

What do you do? To contribute to the greatness of our nation?
Sorry bud, I do not think “diversity is our strength”. I do not buy into any of the liberal/Marxist mumbo jumbo talking points.

I do not give two craps about “diversity”. It is not any countries strength especially since it has been fully weaponize.

You sound like a real dandy of a liberal guy though.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I understand you're skeptical of the phrase 'diversity is our strength,' but dismissing it as liberal or Marxist rhetoric oversimplifies a complex issue.

This isn't just about politics; it's about the fabric of society. Limiting ourselves to one way of thinking stifles innovation and problem-solving. While you may be dismissive of diversity, the reality is that homogeneity can lead to stagnation. So, this isn't about being 'liberal' or 'Marxist,' it's about recognizing that a multi-faceted approach to life enriches us all.

I think it's worth having a serious conversation about this, rather than reducing it to partisan talking points.

Did you have trouble with waves of immigrants that were Caucasian? Like say the Irish?

Sorry bud, I do not think “diversity is our strength”. I do not buy into any of the liberal/Marxist mumbo jumbo talking points.

I do not give two craps about “diversity”. It is not any countries strength especially since it has been fully weaponize.

You sound like a real dandy of a liberal guy though.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you just need to isolate yourself from that which strikes against you, not inceldom but rather just a redirection of your energy towards your own purpose wholly... Men have their end of a social contract to uphold, but only if the other end holds theirs up.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have heard a lot about modern men being weak but it looks it getting out to men. Currently I am in a meeting comprising of men between 20 to 30 years about 30 in all and only 4 women. But anytime women get up to speak you can hear clearly they sound confident but when gets up to speak it is like someone is holding their balls. What is happening to men these days. I am even bored at the meeting. Is this the breed of father for future girls and boys?!

We are in trouble!
If you are guy here learn how to be a man and masculine for your kids. I personally recommend Rollo Tomassi books if you haven't read it and keep reading it whenever you find yourself becoming beta.
Nothing to do about learning. Everything to do about Testosterone or lack there of.