Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A lot of weak men!

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard a lot about modern men being weak but it looks it getting out to men. Currently I am in a meeting comprising of men between 20 to 30 years about 30 in all and only 4 women. But anytime women get up to speak you can hear clearly they sound confident but when gets up to speak it is like someone is holding their balls. What is happening to men these days. I am even bored at the meeting. Is this the breed of father for future girls and boys?!

We are in trouble!
If you are guy here learn how to be a man and masculine for your kids. I personally recommend Rollo Tomassi books if you haven't read it and keep reading it whenever you find yourself becoming beta.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently it doesn’t matter! My brother is similar and gets laid with hotties

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The media has done everything to put down straight men.

Look at a recent US national pizza commercial where the woman shames the man for trying to open the door to the pizza shop.

In a national US insurance commercial, the man foolishly falls into the water while the woman does not because she knows better than the man.

In a commercial by the largest online retailer in the world, at a wedding, a women sends her man away, while she tells the bride it is OK to walk away from her wedding.

Here's the thing though...while women sound confident, thanks to biology women will always be inherently insecure. No amount of media reprogramming can ever undo biology.

If a young man can bypass the media, which I believe has an agenda to destroy society as we know it, that man will do great with women.

Society desperately needs strong men who will lead. Otherwise, the world is doomed to a centralized government that weak people depend on.

Lead!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Look at a recent US national pizza commercial where the woman shames the man for trying to open the door to the pizza shop.

In a national US insurance commercial, the man foolishly falls into the water while the woman does not because she knows better than the man.

In a commercial by the largest online retailer in the world, at a wedding, a women sends her man away, while she tells the bride it is OK to walk away from her wedding.

Here's the thing though...while women sound confident, thanks to biology women will always be inherently insecure. No amount of media reprogramming can ever undo biology.

If a young man can bypass the media, which I believe has an agenda to destroy society as we know it, that man will do great with women.

Society desperately needs strong men who will lead. Otherwise, the world is doomed to a centralized government that weak people depend on.

Lead!
100%. Well-stated.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lead!
Here's the problem that I'm seeing and experiencing with these "alphawannabe" women, they take things pretty far in relationships. They challenge the **** out of you and even dare you to "man up" to them. My best friend told me he and his wife got into a very heated argument recently and she called him a "weak excuse of a man" and dared him to hit her. My friend is a very patient, passive guy but he's not a punk. He just has control of his emotions. It almost sounded like she wanted him to hit her to, IMO, establish the natural order of things, which is the man is the dominant one and the woman leads. Now don't twist my words. I don't condone hitting women. But this is what I'm referring to when I mean they're taking it very far nowadays.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy new music, and was listening to popular songs of 2021 to find something new and interesting. I was stunned by how pathetic one song sounded, until I found another one... and a third. I think the young men singing these songs are holding up a mirror to the current culture, and reflecting what gen Z (youngest generation) feel.

Rollo Tomassi's "Rational Male: The Player's Handbook" is my favorite RP book, but I valued the "Alpha Widows" chapter and expect most guys won't feel the same way. It is a far better use of people's time to read a book with that many gems than scour forums finding the gems. I guess others don't see it that way, as feelings about Tomassi seem to be ambivalent here.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the problem that I'm seeing and experiencing with these "alphawannabe" women, they take things pretty far in relationships. They challenge the **** out of you and even dare you to "man up" to them. My best friend told me he and his wife got into a very heated argument recently and she called him a "weak excuse of a man" and dared him to hit her. My friend is a very patient, passive guy but he's not a punk. He just has control of his emotions. It almost sounded like she wanted him to hit her to, IMO, establish the natural order of things, which is the man is the dominant one and the woman leads. Now don't twist my words. I don't condone hitting women. But this is what I'm referring to when I mean they're taking it very far nowadays.
Hitting her could obviously get him into prison, doing nothing will get him cucked and/or divorce-raped in the end.

Sounds like its high time for your friend to either regain respect or walk away. What is he going to do?

Hard times create strong men,
strong men create good times,
good times create weak men,
weak men create hard times.

At his point i think there is not very much to do for the enlightened men, except make the best of it and wait for hard times putting an end to this degenerate society.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
If you're noticing too many weak men in society, you need to find a better circle, and start focusing on other types of content/activities.

Its hard to see weak men around me when the things I do arent' for weak men. Weak men don't go lift weights, weak men don't invest money on businesses/get involved with business, weak men don't necessarily go out to the clubs and pickup chicks, weak men don't network and go out and play sports/basketball, .. or compete in combat sports, etc

Weak men will always exist thats fine.. But you are discounting all the beast of men out ther ewho are doing cool sht. Theres dudes who chop gigantic trees and build sht for a living for people.. Theres men who fight fires of their own will/volunteering. There are men who take some of the most deadly/dangerous jobs on Earth. Men who are competing against other men in combat sports where you can utilize any number of deadly martial arts..etc etc.

Some of my friends growing up were gang members.. in one of the biggest gang cities in the entire world (Chicago). Thats such a raw lifestyle, and while people might htink its stupid, its a choice for alot of people. I got friends who been shot multipl times and still lived on the same block for years.. then elevated themselves and made a way out starting a business and working hard investing the money they made from taking on jobs while selling drugs..

Theres alot of strong men out there.. just gotta shift focus.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're noticing too many weak men in society, you need to find a better circle, and start focusing on other types of content/activities.

Its hard to see weak men around me when the things I do arent' for weak men. Weak men don't go lift weights, weak men don't invest money on businesses/get involved with business, weak men don't necessarily go out to the clubs and pickup chicks, weak men don't network and go out and play sports/basketball, .. or compete in combat sports, etc

Weak men will always exist thats fine.. But you are discounting all the beast of men out ther ewho are doing cool sht. Theres dudes who chop gigantic trees and build sht for a living for people.. Theres men who fight fires of their own will/volunteering. There are men who take some of the most deadly/dangerous jobs on Earth. Men who are competing against other men in combat sports where you can utilize any number of deadly martial arts..etc etc.

Some of my friends growing up were gang members.. in one of the biggest gang cities in the entire world (Chicago). Thats such a raw lifestyle, and while people might htink its stupid, its a choice for alot of people. I got friends who been shot multipl times and still lived on the same block for years.. then elevated themselves and made a way out starting a business and working hard investing the money they made from taking on jobs while selling drugs..

Theres alot of strong men out there.. just gotta shift focus.
They are people not from my circle and I personally disgust weak men. Because they are just feeding females egocentric nature that's why a lot girls have these self entitlement issues

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have heard a lot about modern men being weak but it looks it getting out to men. Currently I am in a meeting comprising of men between 20 to 30 years about 30 in all and only 4 women. But anytime women get up to speak you can hear clearly they sound confident but when gets up to speak it is like someone is holding their balls. What is happening to men these days. I am even bored at the meeting. Is this the breed of father for future girls and boys?!

We are in trouble!
If you are guy here learn how to be a man and masculine for your kids. I personally recommend Rollo Tomassi books if you haven't read it and keep reading it whenever you find yourself becoming beta.
I will never forget about two years ago, I went to the pub with a group of six, 3 men 3 women, we sat at a large circle table .

For some reason after a few drinks we got a bit debated between us over biology and life. I was early red pill at the time, and i somehow remembered to "hold frame" and strongly counter debated the 3 squawking women at the table calmly & cool.

Another point I noted was the other men did not support me one bit, even though they knew I was speaking all facts.

Fortunately I also remembered this very important fact, I never once seeked reassurance from the other men, neither did I look at any of them for support.

the women werent happy, but later that night 2 out of the 3 messaged me early morning DTF. I had turned them on with my behaviour

It was the most amazing surreal moment of my life, because the old me would have been getting all up in my emotions seeking assurance from the other men.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
And then we wonder why women get tingles for felons and bad boys? They secretly want to be put in their places. Of course we can’t do that physically without serious repercussions- but if you can figure out how to do it verbally or financially it can work. The trick is knowing how.

imoudume

Reaction score
times have changed that's why.a large chunk of present day women ahave invaded enclaves of men. In places of authority in government, women are now dominating there. In office and workplaces, women are fronting to take up the lead. back then, some positions are assume yo be the exclusive rights of the male gender to fit in but it's no longer as it is.

Women now see men as their competitors. They now do what the average man does and sees as achievement. They build and own houses of their choice. They build wealth and grow income.

Biologically, IVF has made it easier some for some of them not to depend or wait to get marid before having kids of their own. civilization has given them that leeway to depend less on men.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lead!
This commercial phenomenon is nothing new. At least not in the U.S. In almost every commercial you see on the air, all straight males (especially white ones) are always portrayed as bumbling morons who don't know their own a$$ from a hole in the ground. And the woman is always this ultra-confident, competent beacon of light at the other end of the spectrum in those same commercials. It is sickening really. It plays a major part in the younger generations being slowly influenced to feel that this is somehow natural. Very unfortunate.

M

member160292

The biggest problem with men nowadays is not being challenged. In a feminized society, males are both ridiculed and distracted.
Yup, more men need to challenge and/or walk away

I had a decent convo with a chick and she requested a video call. I told her we’re less than 5 miles apart, let’s meet here. She responds how is 6:30PM on Thursday. I told her it didn’t work, how’s Wednesday?

She says she’s not available and let’s shoot for next week. For a video call.

I’m sure she’s used to walking all over weak men and can get away with it.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its cooperations, the women are just as weak as men. They keep everyone chasing money.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest problem with men nowadays is not being challenged. In a feminized society, males are both ridiculed and distracted.
Maybe they can pay you to challenge them.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you noticed it’s a certain type of male who’s being encouraged to act like this?

my hypothesis is the powers that be want a homogeneous world, and not a world of different nations and cultures.

majority populations boys are being feminised, because for the newer arrivals and minority populations, they will be forever separate.

To enable this, they’ve made women really difficult to live with (yet the trophy of the western woman still remains) and the boys weak, so the men of other cultures - who have NOT had weakness encouraged, will be desired. Eventually we will all intermarry and be the same thing.

I can’t think of why there’s been the weird decade long campaign to rile up minorities into being proud and masculine but absolutely punishing this behavior for western men.

i thinkwhat’s happening is a humiliation of western societies. Turning the women to prosititutes and the men into castrated women. It’s what you’d do to demoralise and humiliate an enemy

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It would be good to see these commercials posted to this forum.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be good to see these commercials posted to this forum.
could you imagine the outrage if this commercial made fun of women instead of men and it was insurance for men only.