Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A list of blatant lies that need to stop being said on this forum

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Alpha male/beta male bs- These are just cartoon characters that were made up by the PUA gurus to SELL their products. If these cartoon perceptions were true then the human race would be at an all time decline or inbred af.

2). Paleothic Caveman theories- This one is just really cringeworthy and idk how somebody has the brain compacity to even believe this ****. This is 2018, not 10000 BC.

3). Girls chase money theories- This one makes sense on paper but doesn’t work in reality. Why? Because most women are willing to settle with broke mr. fun dude bro bums or your average 9-5 50k joe out of convenience from a social circle. Again, if women only want rich Wall Street brokers then how are poor people and your average middle class dudes having kids?!?

4). Radical Reactionary dreams of defeating feminism- Only basement nerds with a defeatist mentality blame feminism for their troubles. Take your filthy ass views to Return of Kings and leave it there. I don’t give af if this point makes you mad because I’m black and I find this **** as a threat against me. If you are literally wanting to go back to a time period without modern medicine, violent oppression racism, slavery, 7 day work weeks in a factory or farm, random famines, little to no human rights, death, being called for a monarchy succession war, and etc because you think you’ll get pucci easier then you are mentally ill. Women have always been the same and they will never change. Your grandma was most likely no different than the sloots you constantly complain about.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3). Girls chase money theories- This one makes sense on paper but doesn’t work in reality. Why? Because most women are willing to settle with broke mr. fun dude bro bums or your average 9-5 50k joe out of convenience from a social circle. Again, if women only want rich Wall Street brokers then how are poor people and your average middle class dudes having kids?!?
I know a true slut from Colombia, one of my plate's room mate, she is the biggest slut I know, bangs a new dude almost every night. Some are rich guys, pilots, surgeans, who live in mansions who buy her expensive dinners and give her flowers and take her on trips abroad, take her to holiday homes. She doesn't give a shyte about them, she bangs a new dude from Badoo every night, why? To get over her cheating broke ass ex boyfriend who didn't give a shyte about her who dumped her 6 months ago, she is always crying and spying on him and sometimes at 3am when he is horny and bored he comes over to fvck her and leaves before the sun rises.

Money is not important to make a girl fall in love.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Alpha male/beta male bs- These are just cartoon characters that were made up by the PUA gurus to SELL their products. If these cartoon perceptions were true then the human race would be at an all time decline or inbred af.

2). Paleothic Caveman theories- This one is just really cringeworthy and idk how somebody has the brain compacity to even believe this ****. This is 2018, not 10000 BC.

4). Radical Reactionary dreams of defeating feminism- Only basement nerds with a defeatist mentality blame feminism for their troubles. Take your filthy ass views to Return of Kings and leave it there. I don’t give af if this point makes you mad because I’m black and I find this **** as a threat against me. If you are literally wanting to go back to a time period without modern medicine, violent oppression racism, slavery, 7 day work weeks in a factory or farm, random famines, little to no human rights, death, being called for a monarchy succession war, and etc because you think you’ll get pucci easier then you are mentally ill. Women have always been the same and they will never change. Your grandma was most likely no different than the sloots you constantly complain about.
What are the “Paleolithic caveman theories” you are referring to?

-Augustus-

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the “Paleolithic caveman theories” you are referring to?

-Augustus-
Like **** like “back in the cave men days, the hairest man in the pack meant they provided the most protection, so that’s why women like beards man”

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...if you can't get laid and you're pissed off, don't blame biology LOL whether you like it or not, women will like the alpha male type of guy anytime more than the beat type of guy, they will be attracted to bigger, stronger, smarter dudes. If you don't like that...nature will take care of you :D

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

of course alpha beta concept was published often just to sell. would you really give this amount of useful knowledge for free? if you want free knowledge then go read the website that author of The Rational male owns. there you have alpha beta concept not sold for money.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

With regard to your 4th point: unless I missed a memo somewhere , “defeating feminism” (as you put it) has nothing to do with the other things you mention under your 4th point.

-Augustus-

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6). Escalating before Vetting.

NO poonani is worth going crazy or catching vd/std, not to mention being emotionally and physically attached to a low quality woman.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Alpha male/beta male bs
Humans are hierarchical. Tons of studies support this. Women tend to like guys at the top. Guys at the top (more alpha) have it easier than guys at the bottom. PUA didn't invent this term. They use it to sell their stuff.

Paleothic Caveman theories
Humans split from chimps 6 million years ago, yet we share 98% of their DNA. Human instincts take a long time to change. The reason most humans are fat is because we have a hunger instinct that makes us eat more than we need. Ignoring this is foolish. Losing by willpower (trying to overcome your ancient instincts by conscious thinking) is difficult if not impossible. Women are hard wired to be attracted to certain behaviors. Evolution and human instincts are precisely WHY attraction isn't a choice. Understanding this helps to understand WHY women are attracted to men.

Girls chase money theories
Girls are hard wired to be attracted to men who display SIGNS of wealth. This can be anything from bling to wealth generating, "alpha' behavior. Similarly, men are hard wired to be attracted to SIGNS of youth. Long legs, firm boobs, flat stomachs, blond hair, etc.

Radical Reactionary dreams of defeating feminism
Feminists are the equivalent of MGTOW dudes who can't get laid so they invent a whole philosophy to ignore that. Feminists are ugly and don't count. MGTOW's are beta and don't count. Hot women who dig alpha guys are not feminists.

Both feminists and MGTOWS are really doing everybody a favor and self identifying so everybody can ignore them.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans are hierarchical. Tons of studies support this. Women tend to like guys at the top. Guys at the top (more alpha) have it easier than guys at the bottom. PUA didn't invent this term. They use it to sell their stuff.

Humans split from chimps 6 million years ago, yet we share 98% of their DNA. Human instincts take a long time to change. The reason most humans are fat is because we have a hunger instinct that makes us eat more than we need. Ignoring this is foolish. Losing by willpower (trying to overcome your ancient instincts by conscious thinking) is difficult if not impossible. Women are hard wired to be attracted to certain behaviors. Evolution and human instincts are precisely WHY attraction isn't a choice. Understanding this helps to understand WHY women are attracted to men.

Girls are hard wired to be attracted to men who display SIGNS of wealth. This can be anything from bling to wealth generating, "alpha' behavior. Similarly, men are hard wired to be attracted to SIGNS of youth. Long legs, firm boobs, flat stomachs, blond hair, etc.

Feminists are the equivalent of MGTOW dudes who can't get laid so they invent a whole philosophy to ignore that. Feminists are ugly and don't count. MGTOW's are beta and don't count. Hot women who dig alpha guys are not feminists.

Both feminists and MGTOWS are really doing everybody a favor and self identifying so everybody can ignore them.
I agree with all of this.

Alphas are still dominating and always will. Women will continue to go after money because it’s becoming increasingly expensive to live. The caveman stuff applies more than ever.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
5) Bitchy, whiny dudes who blame racism for not getting laid.
QFT.

I mean I have brought up race as being important but I am also willing to do things about it like pick out the best cities to game in and max out my market value as a man. You don't see me crying about how life is 10x easier as a white guy.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Every now and then come someone with a new elevation post about what should or shouldn't said on this forum, what is accepted or not accepted on this forum, just to come back few weeks/months later, with some basic problem/question he facing with. Fvck that.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6). Escalating before Vetting.

NO poonani is worth going crazy or catching vd/std, not to mention being emotionally and physically attached to a low quality woman.
Who the hell gets emotionally attached? Thats what chicks do

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
QFT.

I mean I have brought up race as being important but I am also willing to do things about it like pick out the best cities to game in and max out my market value as a man. You don't see me crying about how life is 10x easier as a white guy.
Also theres more testosterone in blacks, so you have it easier teoretically

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggestt lie: 1) I am perfect, but I need your advice, but your advice is worthless because it ain't perfect enough to solve my problem that doesn't exist because I am perfect... but I had to makea a thread about my perfection and how it seems others are better than me... but it's impossible because I am perfect... so advice me but know I don't need them

2) my girlfriend left me she bpd

3) my girlfriend ain't cheating on me even if she Send nudes to other guys

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8) Spinning plates solves ALL problems including the global spread of countries having nuclear weapons....

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Alpha male/beta male bs- ......

2). Paleothic Caveman theories- .....

3). Girls chase money theories- ......

4). Radical Reactionary dreams of defeating feminism- ......
(1) I agree all the A & B stuff is bvllsh!t. "Alpha" is just a man or woman that is in demand. Trying to relate human beings to a wolf pack is silly. It is all PUA cr@p trying to teach men how to pretend to be something they are not. It doesn't matter if you are the best man in the room, only that the chick you are interested is also interested in you.

(2) Base human behavior is genetic, and formed through evolution. I agree it really isn't important, unless you want to know why a chick wants to bang the bad boy thug, and leave her nice empathetic husband with blue balls.

(3) One of the things chicks are attracted to is money... this is a fact. But you are right that it is not the only thing they care about. Some women do chase money... these are called gold-diggers, and they are easy to sniff out.

(4) Completely agree, unless we are willing to take the vote away from women, feminism is going nowhere. Since that is not going to happen, MRAs and anti-feminists are just spinning their wheels.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong. They used terms that animal biologists used to describe behavior in pretty much every other animal species there is....
When people refer back to those times, they are referring to the logic and needs that are still INHERENTLY PRESENT in both men and women. Not the actions. Anyone with half the brain of a caveman from this time period will understand that.....
There are such things as gold diggers you know. Granted, it isn't true attraction like how many guys here want you to believe hahaha. It still CAN help you get women, i.e prostitutes like Richard.
Ummm, feminism DID change things. It changed the culture most people live in and is why most people have a hard time talking to girls. Feminism is NOT what saved your ass from being a slave. If you ACTUALLY think that, then you disgrace the names of everyone who ever was a slave and wished to be free.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL --------> women will stay with the man that has money but will cheat on him with the broke azz pool boy.
Its male hamstering when we say money doesnt matter. Money is power. Power is attractive. In 50 Shades of Grey that guy was a Billionare. Saying money doesnt matter is like a fat chick saying looks dont matter. I am a broke dude saying all of this too. Im broke but not delusional.

2 types of sex:

1.) Transactional: sugar daddy, gold digger. They are getting something in return. Vanilla sex.

2.) Non transactional: This is when she ****s her druggie broke ex boyfriend. She gets nothing but d*ck and excitement. He gets her nastiest sex.

3.) Both transactional and nontransactional = Alpha widow....this guy is the male unicorn. She would **** him for free but the money cements her emotions for him aka male celebrities etc. Strive to be this guy.